As an atheist

I condemn the Texas shooter. He doesn't represent us. Us redpilled atheists only see friendship with our Christian and Pagan brothers in the fight against the jews. Please don't bully us Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218
youtube.com/watch?v=1N1osd0jMC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kike worshipers had it coming. I bet you 1 million dollars every single one of those in the church were mongrels

Wait, he was atheist?
Was it his lack of a belief in god that drove him or the presence of his belief that white Christians are oppressive colonialist supremacist oppressors?

I quite like Crowder but I'm really pissed how he's pushing the "atheist" angle.
Dude was obviously a fucking psycho. Discharged for domestic assault, disliked by people he knew.

If anything, being an atheist would discourage anyone from committing shit like this since there is no afterlife reward to gain. He may have been one and really hated on Christians but if he would have been a Christian I'm sure he would have hated on atheists/other religions just as much.

Give me your boipucci and all is forgiven

It's like when they blamed Marilyn Manson for Columbine except even worse.
Atheism is just "I don't believe in god", nothing more. Anything else is completely down to the individual.

>I condemn
Indeed, since you're a disgusting piece of nazi shit

I know, hail Odin you know those stupid cristcucks should have condemned the demon Yahweh and worshiped the old gods instead

>As an atheist
stop identifying yourself with atheism, God exists, repent sinner, study theology and philosophy, stop worshiping science

>redpilled
>atheist
pick 1

Any one of faith who isn't also retarded would see it as it is. A deranged man doing what they do

>le strawman
didn't expect anything more from a dumb kike worshiper

Just face it, we're outsiders. Most of our atheist cohorts are shit. At best we're the "based black guy"s of the ostensibly-religious right.

Deism or outright disbelief has a longstanding American tradition, but it's been taken over by fedoralord Atheism Plus SJW types. It's a holdover from the pearl-clutching churchlady ninnies of the 90s.

I as a pagan praise the Texas shooter. Fuck those cunts. God job

>God exists

Can I get some evidence for that claim, champ?

you cannot explain how/why you're an alive/conscious being without God. Also evidence is limited to the material, you cannot prove the immaterial. If you think only material things exist then you could say God does not exist, but it does

>my only evidence is the lack of evidence
this is why you tards are a laughing stock

Sorry. I cannot believe the words of a person who is morally devoid and arbitrary and is convinced that it is a good way to live a meaningful life.

not an argument

So in other words, if he's atheist it was because he was a nut - if he was Christian it was because he's a hateful bigot.

Nothing is anything when you're an atheist

you never made an argument to make a counter argument

He reps all you failed jews like Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG who also took the time to shit on christians as only a Jew can.

Nothing like taking a tragedy for christians and using it to celebrate screaming that christian values and teachings are worthless like the kike he is who is using his sneaky subversive language to condemn the entire institution of Christianity.

Some brave user, please call this Jew out on twitter for shitting on christian values and teaching.

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

how often were you and kelly soaking each other's rectums in each other's semens?

cuck ryan probably has a list of template shooter lines to post on his twitter

Atheism is a religion of peace.
Thoughts and Atheist Prayers™ to all those affected.
#NotAllAtheists

#notallatheists

Radical atheists only represent a fraction of the atheist population.

Execute all atheists.

Atheism isn't the problem.
>man has problems with marriage
>wife is leaving him
>shoots her and kid
>shoots up church goers because he blamed them for his wife leaving
Divorce courts have so many guards for a reason, angry husbands are dangerous as fuck. If Atheism was a problem, this would happen often, but there are no cases of atheist terrorism.

>Please believe in God without any evidence, we Jews would never lie
>Please believe in Holocaust without any evidence, we Jews would never lie
>Pleae believe in Cisheteropatriarchy without any evidence, we Jews would never lie

I'm starting to see some kind of pattern here.

kek

You understand how pathetic your argument is?
"We're alive because of god". This statement simply explains nothing since there is no evedence of god.

But he's not a Jew.

TIPPING INTENSIFIES !!!!****

>If Atheism was a problem, this would happen often, but there are no cases of atheist terrorism.

There is one:
youtube.com/watch?v=1N1osd0jMC4

He's not wrong.

God does not need evidence to exist

He is wrong, the whole thing is a logical fallacy.

Ok so you DON'T believe in God
but you DO believe in evolution, aliens, and "duh universe has karma, bro"

So it is a belief structure, just a different one.
You are a very stupid man, Poland.

ATHEISTS BTFO

But everyone believes (or not) in evolution independently of their religious belief. Sure everyone believes in something but it doesn't have anything to do with atheism.
Because they are Jews

Vampires are the kin of Vlad Tepes. He was an expert of torture and execution, but there is one way of torture/execution he never used. That's the crucification. Vlad was a romanian and he was always frightened by the wrath of Rome. He was scarred of anybody finding out that Romania is indeed not the successor of Rome but just a bunch of gypsies.

>Romania is indeed not the successor of Rome but just a bunch of gypsies.

DELETE THIS~!

Nope. Atheists are the most hateful group in America. They're always trying to eradicate people's first and second amendment rights and declare any sort of Christian expression illegal.

I mean, Stalin and Mao sure killed a bunch of Christians.

>Nope. Atheists are the most hateful group in America. They're always trying to eradicate people's first and second amendment rights and declare any sort of Christian expression illegal.

But Obama was a theist.

Obama went to school in a Madrassa. He's a Muslim.

Muslims are theists

>Us redpilled atheists
In my late teens I called myself an atheist, but I stopped when I realized that it was synonymous with asshole. Now I just say I'm not religious.

inb4 >well technically...

Except he does. don't make a fucking claim if you can't provide the evidence. That's how it works.

Ask God for evidence

Are you fucking retarded? Idiots like you are the reason Atheists exist in the first place. Take off your Hakenkreuz flag, you don't deserve it.

Hitler is evidence for God

a redpilled atheist LARPs as christian.

My shitposting alone memed this guy into slaughtering those Christcucks. Feels pretty good, but I'm disappointed in the number.

Hitler is the reincarnation of Wotan. Read C.G. Jung

Redpilled atheists dont exist.

As a agnostic, I fucking hate atheists, they are utter hateful retards who need to go back, to the gas chambers with their Jewish masters

yall got a link to his facebook?