Same time as the shooting happend the Paradise Papers leaked

Same time as the shooting happend the Paradise Papers leaked

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/11/06/paradise-papers-reveal-how-the-wealthy-and-even-the-politicians-are-still-hiding-their-wealth-from-the-taxman/

What a coincidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

icij.org/investigations/paradise-papers/
aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/paradise-papers-care-171106084938087.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xetonjc3M8
icij.org/article/justin-trudeaus-chief-fundraiser-linked-offshore-tax-maneuvers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

icij.org/investigations/paradise-papers/

let me just say
TAXATION IS THEFT
and so was hacking private property and taking communications that are covered by attorney client priviledge

aljazeera.com/news/2017/11/paradise-papers-care-171106084938087.html

This kind of stuff cutting into your bottom line ?

Best thread on pol

Taxes for the little people are ok, but not for the elites.

And it's being slide hard by all these shooter threads.

Member when the LIBOR scandal broke and that bat man movie got shot up by a guy in tactical gear and then everyone forgot about LIBOR?

Yup, did Orlando happen around the same time as the Panama Papers? I don't quit remember.

panama papers were proven false? BTW nu/pol/ is fucking shit

If it was a false flag, why make a local gun down the shooter with a AR-15?
Makes no sense. Just accept that the world is big and not everything is a diversionary tactic. Many things can happen in the same week without zionists pulling the strings.

Who said they were false?

This is literally the only thread about this on Sup Forums either being slide or noone care. If the latter than we deserve what's coming.

I don't remember but I know that it came out that it was fake.

Miss Olsen 87
I heard about it on a national radio, how is it that Sup Forums is so cucked to the point a shitty mexican radio has better information ?

>*BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPP*

Courtesy bump...for campos

"it was a distraction lol" is another retarded fucking false flag """""theory"""""" that implies there can only be one news story at a time and in this case takes being so stupid you don't actually think about anything you read to see oh yeah this news story being distracted from is actually FRONT PAGE FUCKING NEWS OVER THE SHOOTING

WHERE THE GRINGAS AT?

It may or may not be a false flag but it certainly is getting a lot more media attention than say NY did last week.

Everything I've read says the contrary.

Weird how no one is talking about this online though. It's all about the shooting. Orchastrated or not the shooting is the best thing that could have happened to the those mentioned in the Paradise Papers.

Órale homes

Tfw she looks like my ex

Dayum

Fuck me, gringas never look like this, every gringa that comes here looks super trashy
>they're not sending their best

>TAXATION IS THEFT

>Bermuda tax laws haven't changed in over 100 years
>everyone else's has just gone up and up

>Bermuda are somehow in the wrong

Feel you lads...

Anyone got a name

If only someone could help the non-elite to do this kind of stuff, set up a program akin to TurboTax that would let the average person do this stuff multi-millionaires and billionaires pay people to do.

I know what a travesty that people don't want to have half their income redistributed to people who will vote to redistribute the other half.

>EVERYTHING IS A FALSE FLAG NOTHING REAL EVER HAPPENS

Bump

Bump for visibility amongst the TX shooter threads

Why would we?

user warned Saturday there'd be a mass shooting or another distraction tactic in the next few days because of shit coming out. Didn't grab screen

Woah

nope, im good
i dont pay taxes
didnt you see my flag?

>THE MEDIA NEVER TRIES TO DROWN OUT ONE STORY WITH ANOTHER

the muppets everywhere keep trying to force us to be like them though

What I mean is you'll be serving cocktails to fat tourists instead of working in a comfy office if something were to change to your tax haven country.

FUCK.
Just send the QT gringas, they need to get BEANED

nope, i spend my time catching tunas, mahi mahi, wahoos, marlin, etc
we hire eastern europeans to wait on tourists
:)

The Soros Funded Papers... SAGE unless (((You))) admit who RUNS BATERTOWN!
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xetonjc3M8

We'll work out a trade system, send some sexy guears for some sexy gringas.

Looks like one of the employees from Germanys Mythodea. Women gets hired by Mythodea to dress up like whores. They get fired if they fuck anyone at Mythodea though.

>Trudeau is a Soros puppet
>Trudeau implicated in papers

Really makes you think. This means one of two things:

> 1. Soros likes to cause chaos for his own goals. That still doesn't mean this should be ignored and shilled since it destroys some golden calfs (Trudeau, Bono, the Queen).

> Or 2. His organization has run away from his control and is acting by itself at this point (unlikely but possible).

Trudeau is not linked, His "fundraiser" is linked. Hes linked to a guy that's linked so say the Reporters...
(((They))) just want to push out the guy, who's not (((There))) guy, and put in (((there))) guy. The next election is 2019, so He's going to Really Really need Daddy Soros's Money if he wants to get reelected...

icij.org/article/justin-trudeaus-chief-fundraiser-linked-offshore-tax-maneuvers/

But you have almost all the gueras ese, don't you prefer some qt latina with big tatas?

Last bump

Got me hard

Damn, I kinda forgot about the libor scandal.

That’s why you gotta get out and threatening all the town and it’s crisis actors like sandy hook and shit.
It’s what Sup Forums does

Why would anyone believe that more money for the government would help anything?

Class Over Ass ALL DAY

Literal Pizza Butt

What you are witnessing is the causality of judgement effect. When something "huge" comes/happens there are ripples of judgement that happen all over the world. We aren't as individual as we would all like to believe there is a connective totall of 3^10x2 connections between every "normal" human.

Why the fuck do you think we are afraid of Sup Forums it's the world's greatest unintentional hivemind.

Wuau. Maximum thiccness.

She was way hotter with naturals circa 1996.

Yes! Or both!

She got all dat

Viva la bump!