Well? WELL?

democracynow.org/2017/11/6/after_texas_massacre_drexel_prof_asks

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>white men
I was under the assumption an atheist did this

Niggers lack the foresight and planning ability to pull it off effectively.

this

>tfw you absolutely destroy pol in an argument

>people get shot
>liberals decide to inject their politics into every fucking time

>this guy wouldnt have wanted to kill anyone if guns were illegal
liberal logic

if white men were prone to that sort of behavior there would be multiple massacres every day in the United States and any other white-majority country.

population numbers, demographics, statistics, etc are clearly not this beaner's strongpoint.

Also from our Drexel prof

I cant defend it anymore
It's just life:
>white men do mass shootings
>blacks do gang violence
>Hispanics leech off the government

i don't think we can change these things.

>what causes white men to do this?

Usually left wing ideologies

>tfw you make a bait thread and no one responds to you

you mad?

>there will never be a #notallwhitemen hashtag

What makes muslims so prone to this kind of behavior

nah, honestly just think some folks at Drexel ought to get his ass fired for making racist generalizations. Posting a flyer on his office of crime statistics by race and the question "What makes black men so prone to this kind of behavior?" would be a nice start.

All these mass shootings and this guy still isn't dead? No wonder I'm an atheist.

"What makes white men so prone to this kind of behavior?"

Communism, for one.

News articles like this, for one

Every other page of their book calls for this type of behavior. The other pages tell them about taqiyya and waiting to ambush the infidel kaffirs etc. The ideology is not a religion. Should not be protected. Its the West's fault for protecting, funding and supporting followers of this wicked ideology. Not a religion.

Forced diversity.
Seriously, nothing will get you plotting mass murder faster than foreign invasion.

What makes non-white men so prone to rape, robbery, assault and murder?? Idk but these are questions that need to be asked

nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
g e e
I
Wonder

THis was Jews

What makes jewish men so prone to cultural marxism?

HELLO FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE!

This gunna be good

Absolutely - how else would Haiti have achieved their pinnacle society had the white man still been around.

I don't know. What makes niggers responsible for 80% of gun homicide despite being 12% of the population, with that stat including mass-shootings?

He took his fashion ideas from the villain in "The Italian Job"

sage