We need gun control now

I used to be against gun control. Then I opened my eyes. We have more guns than people in America at over 100 guns per 100 people. The 2nd on the list is Serbia at 58, Yemen at 54, and the second developed country on the list is Finland at 34.

People panic and buy more guns after mass shootings, and the NPR bribes politicians to only "pray" for gun violence victims and not actually do anything about it. There's a reason why gun manufacturer stocks go up after a mass shooting... it's time to end this.

It's time to end this now.

Source:
elsevier.com/connect/guns-do-not-make-a-nation-safer-say-doctors-in-new-study
telegraph.co.uk/travel/maps-and-graphics/mapped-the-countries-with-the-most-guns/
npr.org/2016/01/05/462017461/guns-in-america-by-the-numbers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country

Sup, nice cherry picking you're doing there

Be a shame if someone were to blow you the fuck out

>I used to be against gun control. Then I got paid to shill.

now show the murder/nigger correlation

Is the method of homicide more important than the homicide itself? I don't believe so, so lets break down the numbers that actually matter and put this to bed one way or the other.
Pic related is the research I've just done into the homicide rates based upon population size and total number of murders. I included at the bottom the USA with only whites and the murders committed by whites.
All of this is for 2016 and is based upon 2016 statistics, which can be found via Google and the FBI crime statistics

As you can see, the USA doesn't have a homicide problem per se, it has a nigger problem. If we remove the minorities from the USA, then all of a sudden we have a proportionally equivalent, and in some cases LOWER murder rate than those of countries with strict/comprehensive gun control
Check mate you gun grabbing autistic retards.

Here you go!

NRA has minimal case especially compared to other special intrist groups and unions. Be as power comes from the fact that their members vote and they want to keep their guns.

>the NPR
U FUCKIN FOOL

>I used to be against gun control
This is "former trump supporter here" tier

Can you give me white pop versus murder? I'd like to know how much is just the effect of poppulation itself especially in a given area.

Minimal cash*

Remember Sage all fields kids

All this does is show that the usa is as normal as other countries. They have more guns and so have more gun deaths. If you had more guns in the middle countries they would be beside the usa.
It shows south africa is a shithole and britbongs are doing something right. What isn't shown is how much other crimes occur or don't occur by having more or less guns. Also if you remove gangs shooting each other and black on black from the usa's statistics they'd be below the lines like the britbongs.

If they would include homicides, murders, etc. where it was with illegal possesion of a firearm by the perpetrator, it'll probably be even more devastating for the gun grabbers. Sadly, I found little to no info on this at least for Switzerland. Anybody knows a reliable source?

Shall

Gun control Being Able To Hit Your Target

So tolerant of you, OP.
So progressive.
Also, 1 post by this ID
S.

until you're ready to kill people and take their guns, fuck off.

why use a polynomial when it's clearly not. unless it's believe the more blacks there are then it's increased by some factor past a line

Fuck off kike
Gun grab = civil war

>1 post by this ID

Nuff said.

We need guns so we can kill people like you