Woah

Woah

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guy had the guns illegally. Gun control already failed dumbass

The guns wouldn't be there if they weren't controlled. Dumbass.

just like drugs, right?

Do you really think griminals respect gun regulations?

>Give someone questionnaire.
>They fill it out falsely and no check is even done to see if answers are correct.

Wow, so much control. Its like 1984 in here!

What's a black market dumbass?

what if we made them super-illegal?

If everyone in that church had full military gear on and a fully loaded automatic weapon, how many people would the shooter have been able to kill?
Checkmate

>They were at a concert
>They were at a park
>They don’t need thoughts and prayers
>They need muslim control

i like that libshits are finally realizing that guns dont just control themselves

Too bad this cuck wasn't shot instead.

Are you clinically retarded or...?

Like drugs?
And like drugs and alcohol in the hands of minors?
And like when alcohol prohibition ended because people kept getting it illegally for cheaper anyway?

The gun wasn't bought legally, the gun who brought him down was.

Can you imagine being so heartless and cruel that you actually wait for disasters just to push political agendas while admitting you are happy about who killed in your bid to slowly take over a country and remove their ability to fight back?

Commies are not human.

>guns wouldn't be there if they were illegal
>border with mexico
lol. Every product the Cartel sells is illegal in the USA and we are still getting truckoads of it.

I'm glad we can all agree that Atheists should be banned from owning guns

>I have no fucking idea how NICS works, please spoon fed me

They need caskets dumbass.

Yes, the only people who need guns are the BATFE, drug cartels, illegal spics and niggers
>everyone else: Hand 'em in

>THEY need gun control
Gun control is the reason why so many of them died and I don't remember this kind of bashing on Christians when those niggers got shot in Church.

Fucking leaf. He wasn't legally allowed to purchase a gun faggot

What's wrong with banning semi-auto's? Handguns and shotguns are more effective for home defense anyway

My brain.... it's.... EXPANDING BEYOND ALL KNOWN LIMITS

Why aren't these same retards calling for "border control" every time an illegal alien slaughters an American citizen?

It's funny how that works..

-Yass queen slay
-Powerful
-Part and parcel
-Normal and healthy
-How progressive
-Sips tea*
-amerimutt..
-wow just wow
-Awe, blah blah

How come I can hear these in sassy fag voice in my head literally every time I read What a leftist/jew has written, /pol?

>thinks guns are for home defense.

canadians and their shitposting. i've got a lot to learn.

It's not about home defense, it's not about hunting.

Most handguns are semiauto numbnuts.

Whats wrong with suck starting a shotgun?

>To anyone saying "thoughts and prayers" to the victims...they were in THEIR HOMELAND

>They don't need more prayers

>They need muslim control

>You know what we should ban? Killing people...
/Thread

>"Shall not be infringed."

This hurts to read

And to compound things, murder is also illegal.

And Texas has a fast lane to the death penalty.

None of this stopped this.

Because Jews don't like any borders but Israel's

Yeah. Prayers are only for liberals that get blown up by terrorists. Christians dont deserve prayers.

He copied wil wheatons tweet btw

Why would anyone blame christians its already been confirmed the shooter was a radical atheist

I want stronk asian mistress

Shooter was a liberal atheist who broke gun laws to commit a mass shooting against christian conservatives.

Liberals can fuck off

Mikel Jollett

Hmmm, I went to school with that guy. Always was a Social Justice virtue signaling faggot

Then what are guns for?

Yeah, and you know (((they))) will just square that circle by emphasizing the fact he was white and was in the military one time.

>Thinks control works
A sad affair. Quintessentially British tho.

Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG, taking the time to shit on christians as only a Jew can.

Nothing like taking a tragedy for christians and using it to celebrate screaming that christian values and teachings are worthless like the kike he is who is using his sneaky subversive language to condemn the entire institution of Christianity.

Some brave user, please call this Jew out on twitter for shitting on christian values and teaching.

twitter.com/wilw/status/927284357609353218

"Well I was planning on buying a gun to kill a bunch of people but then I totally forgot that they were illegal. Welp guess I'm just going to be a good person now."

kek

You're clearly a limp wrist bleeding heart trying to be soft on criminals. The only real solution is to make it double illegal.

The only way European-style strict gun control in USA makes ANY kind of sense is if you go around houses kicking down doors and cleaning them out. So a civil war would be the first requirement for this.

Just face it, America is so far down this road that its not feasible to turn back now. There is simply too many guns in circulation.

I refuse to believe that you are actually this stupid, even for a leaf. fuck off shill

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

That was he first thing I noticed too from the Jews on (((CNN))). They were doing the same shit. Hahah. Part of the entire point of Christianity is embracing suffering and martyrdom. And besides, could you fucking imagine if someone went into a mosque or synagogue and the Jews anchors said basically 'lol looks like their god didn't help them on that one XDD'?

Fucking Jews are insane.

>they don't need god
>they need communism

He probably got the gun before he even left the chair force.

Then there's be even more available for purchase on the black market.

If we didn't have guns, we'd be pouring maple syrup all over our tea & crumpets right now

>Then what are guns for?
To ensure individual sovereignty doesn't get overridden by the will of a corrupt state. It helps deter/forestall tyranny.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

Weapons aren't allowed inside church.

>Can you imagine being so heartless and cruel that you actually let disasters happen over and over again just because it fits with your political agendas, and because the NRA paid you to say so everywhere?
>Americans are not human.
I fixed it for you

Mikel Jollett fucked Black girls in High School because it was 'cool' and he's the phoniest fucker you would ever meet in your life.

But you didn't hear that from me.

how did this work? According to some article he purchased the ar legally and filled the form out and gave them a colorado address. He also didn't check off the part that said he couldn't own firearms.

So how the system fail this time?

In America they are

Nice to see numale liberal soyboys take a minute out of their busy day raping feminists to condemn something as abhorrent and degenerate as prayer.

>Be American
>Have to deck out in military gear to go to church
The absolute STATE of the US

for fun

Another dumbass statement from a satanic liar who think hoax DHS psyops are real no ZOG just because the fake protag was an atheist left wing democrat fag and like minded retard like (((Jollett))) aka jewish agent doesn't mean we are going to diarm so you can gencoide us

Yes, because Chicago’s doing a real good job with gun control, right? R-right?

not in texas

Absolutely this.
Just be sure to have your knife with you at all times in Finland though...

What militia was Stephen Paddock in?
I'm not arguing against owning guns. I actually think everyone in Europe should be allowed to arm themselves and shoot niggers that enter their house. Just not automatic weapons, which serve no purpose other than to mass kill.

What if we just made holding a gun punishable by being KOS by the nearest peace officer?

Serious question: I'm seriously open to the idea that these mass shooting are a ZOG conspiracy to destroy the second amendment and then america, but where are the broofs? It seems like a fair question in response to a bold claim like that. And not just crisis actors meme, I want hard proof.

>Just be sure to have your knife with you at all times in Finland though...
Why?

>serve no purpose
And why should I provide authority to the government to decide whether something does or does not have a purpose? That authority WILL be abused in ways that erode my rights over time.

We should ban alcohol. That'll stop the drinkers

Dude ban murder

Bullshit. Maybe not in YOUR church, but they are private institutions they can do whatever the fuck they want

You could literally pay Mikel Jollett to be a "Liberal" for fame, and he would do it.

He's that fucking phony. Literally, the phoniest person I've ever known to this day.

fpbp

Gun control is Jewish euphemism for 'make guns illegal for they goyim'

kek
>just like "double secret probation"

What rights?

>What rights?
My inalienable right to overthrow the government if it ceases to represent my interests?

double-plus-un-legal?

wrong

And you really need AR-15's to do that?

Why should've Paddock be in militia? Point is to be able to form a militia and that means everyone must have a right to bear arms.

Why are you talking about automatics now when those have nothing to do with this case? Also you should have a right to own automatics too.

Is it responsible to let a population of 300 million to be allowed acces to full automatic weapons without check?

This person is just another secular left-wing faggot that secretly enjoys the fact that right-wing religious people are being killed off. He and his firearm control should shove it.

No. They need much more. Like full automatics for instance would also come in handy

>They dont need prayers
>They need their rights taken away
>SAY IT WITH ME
>I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN
>I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN
(((You))) never should have let Asian males reproduce with white females.

Thanks for you input you maple syrup sucking, hockey playing hillbilly.

In America, each individual is a militia unto themself.

Of course it is. What difference does semi- and full automatic fire make other than that I can kill more with semi.

>need
Again, circling back to
Where government shouldn't be provided with the authority to infringe my individual rights based on subjective criteria.

The whole point of the constitution is to restrain the authority of government in ways that governments in the past abused their authority and in doing so oppressed the population it should have been beholden to.

That's not enough. They need to be ULTRA-illegal.

What insufferable faggots

And what would you say to allowing evil people like Stephen Paddock unhindered acces to fully automatic weapons to slaughter fellow patriots?

>WE NEED MOAR GUN CONTROL
>WE ALSO NEED COMPLETELY OPEN BORDERS SO EVERY CRIMINAL ENTITY IN SOUTH AMERICA CAN SUPPLY THE DEMAND FOR OUR NOW ILLEGAL GUNS

The American left ladies and gents.

give an inch and they'll take a mile