/WSG/ White Sissy General

All white "men" should embrace their inner sissy cucks and bow to their superior black masters. Their place is down on their knees in girly clothes, sucking the beautiful black balls of their masters while their women get fucked and enslaved by huge black cocks. White women are the sex slaves and breeding bitches of black men, and white sissies are the worshipers and secondary fucktoys for their masters.

Let go of all of your masculinity and embrace your femininity. Wear high-heels and the girliest clothes you can buy, wear makeup and paint your nails, shave your body hair completely, take hormones and become a beautiful sissy girl, lock your pathetic white cocks in chastity cages, and get on your knees where you belong. Your women belong to black men, and they know it; now you just need to embrace your enslavement as well and become their sissy bitches.

You will be cucks. You will be sissies. You will be slaves. You'll learn to love sucking cocks, getting fucked in the ass, and cleaning the seed of your masters from the well-fucked pussies of white women. You will never fuck another woman again because you will become a sissy woman. Your life will be devoted to serving your black masters and being their slaves. You belong on the absolute bottom, below black men, below white women, the absolute bottom is the only fitting place for white sissy cucks.

If you are a white sissy cuck, share your love for your black masters ITT and tell us how much you want to serve them and let them claim the women that are rightfully theirs. Tell us how much you love being cucked and turned into sissies, and how your pathetic cocks deserve to be locked in chastity rather than fucking women.

Black cocks own white women. Black cocks own white sissies. Obey your masters.

i agree

Blacks are so pathetic they rely on weak white men to find them women and simultaneously stoop so low as to be treated as a sex toy.

Hi I agree with this thread in principle but can you delete this thread and use a pretty sissy/ real girl for the OP pic this ugly one really ruins the mood.

No sissies are still above women

Just because You like getting worn out like a glove by Big Jamal 'till your arse is filled with blood, semen, and resembles a raw sausage with the casing split at one end doesn't mean that everybody else does y'know...

I don’t know what’s more pathetic: the people who get brainwashed by this sissy/tranny bullshit, or the people who spread it?

*tips fedora*
"M'Bong.."

just give a try, you would love being jamals little toy britboi

I mean really, you’re so insecure in your identity that you have to pretend to be the opposite sex, you can’t just enjoy being a power bottom male faggot? No wonder regular gays hate you trannies.

thqb I really don’t like black guys I really want a white master but cute white guys who are into sissies are rare

you are just jealous you'll never swallow any beautiful black semen, or be used for breeding black kids

The only good thing about mudslimes is they kill this kind of faggot. Even cockroaches have some use.

hello fellow sissy, how is your master?

Omg i love

Well depends can black master handle my shit.

arabs will take white boys as wives too brit

Cant even compete with norway.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Oh, you’re serious? Let me laugh harder.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

looking good, you'll be well prepared for the future

Once the us falls you'll be loving as jamal fucks you into his sissy boi

>r black masters.
Blacks can't even master fire. What a joke race.

Can't comprehend the wheel.

Actually hilarious- billions of dollars in aid and they're still just as useless.

What a pathetic race.

>black masters
>so desperate they'll fuck a dude in a dress

Sounds about right