CBS #89: Scoop Reich Edition

Copied from previous threads. Please read old bread or take your ass to 4plebs for the archives.

Recent swamp elements under attack: Saudi Arabia [successful?]
Current swamp elements under attack: East Asia or US
Future swamp elements under attack: EU
Current swamp counter actions: Paradise papers, perhaps church shootings as distractions

Keywords: Uranium One, Saudi Arabia (esp. Waleed Bin-Talal: largest Citibank shareholder -> pre-chose Obama cabinet, HUMA: Harvard Uni Muslim Assoc.?), DNC (also Donna Brazile), Clinton Foundation, child trafficking.

Intro Compilation: i.4cdn.org/pol/1509909622584.png , text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/qanon.html
Some answers: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J94aif9TmH5Aw4or0-rvrHy9-fhH3N4ZNy61vlCQDnM/edit#gid=749614263 , backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y
Many CBTS aspects on one page: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Plausible explanation for recent events in Saudi Arabia: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792

--

Bread Crumbs info dump: → (that started it all)
archive.is/aaWPu LOOK AT THIS FIRST!!

Links to thread #1 - #20 →
Links to thread #21 - #40 →
Links to thread #41 - #60 →
Links to thread #61 - #70 →

#75: #76: #77: #78: #79: #80: #81: #82: #83: #85: #86: #87: #88: QRD TO FOLLOW

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/fbi-answers-whether-podesta-is-in-federal-custody/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>not using lion

truepundit.com/fbi-answers-whether-podesta-is-in-federal-custody/

Larp confirmed.

First

Next thread, do not give it an "edition"
Just
Calm before the Storm #90

KEK EDITION

Maybe it's a clone or a reptilian shapeshifter

Fuck it split again let’s go where they got the pic correct.

NEW BREAD >NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD >NEW BREAD

STOP CROSSBREADDING FAG OP!

>Neither Podesta has been arrested, per "several federal sources".

1) Who exactly did they call?
2) Alphabet soup agencies are compromised.

I can call DoJ hotline and inquire the same thing and the same results will happen.

>true pundit

>You couldn’t go anywhere this weekend on social media without reading viral posts detailing the dramatic arrest of Podesta.

>Which Podesta?

>Well, rumors swirled about both Tony and his brother John being locked up for their alleged role or links to the government’s case against Paul Manafort.

>We asked our federal law enforcement sources, including FBI, if these viral rumors were true.

>Their answer?

>Absolutely. False.

>Neither Podesta has been arrested, per several federal sources.

>Let’s try to be a little more responsible out there on social media.

>In this country, folks are STILL considered innocent until proven otherwise.

>Even if you don’t agree with their politics.

Do people actually believe this? They don't even pretend to have a source.

goddammit! I wanted to beleaf

FAKE BREAD
>FAKE THREAD
FAKE THREAD
>FAKE BREAD

MODS PRUNE OR DELETE PLEASE.

Larp Reveal Edition

Poland vs Germany bread
This is a very strange synchronicity, kek is telling us the next world war is coming

Then everyone go to This OP. Next time you want an OP and have special wishes, bake the bread yourself.

That, and if the rumor about the media blackout being a term of TP turning himself in is true, they're certainly not going to say "Yes, yes he is in custody, thanks for asking, user." when asked.

delet this bread
real one here

I'm the user that made your pic, I've made a better version that includes the go codes order summary.

KEY HISTORICAL REFERENCE POINT

JFK papers revealed Oswald was probably Naval Intelligence which is why he was sent in deep cover to the USSR.

CIA made a Patsy out of a MILITARY INTELLIGENCE AGENT.

Google Fletcher Prouty

He was a Naval Intelligence Agent who wrote books on the JFK assassination.

He was played by Donald Sutherland in the JFK movie with Kevin Costner.

Remember them talking on the bench at.the National Mall.

ONI (Office of Naval Intelligence) and the CIA have been going at it for a long time.

What branch of the military that is part of the Navy does Q say is that most loyal?

>I'm the user that made your pic, I've made a better version that includes the go codes order summary.