/BIG/ - Black Improvement General -

I can't be the only black guy who visits this board. How do you cope with your race fellow user? Vent out here, let it all out. If you unironically browses this board, then surely there must be something about you that distinguishes you from the average nigger. What are the steps you're taking to improve yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tq_MZEECq68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I stopped stealing for 3 days now. The withdrawals I face are something I have never felt before. But its all for self improvement

I have vowed to do a little less crime. Maybe steal less bikes. I bleach my skin every day. I hope this will improve my life.

>Black
Nigger you are not black, you are shit brown. Get that into your fucking head. btw, Niggers are not people, at least not western countries. In Africa, maybe

>How do you cope with your race fellow user
There's literally nothing wrong with being black
If you live in America or Africa, you probably have a negatively skewed view of blacks.
>pic related: a normal black

>How do you cope with your race fellow user?

Cope? I don't know what you mean by this. The actions of another individual don't all of sudden become related to me because he just so happens to share the same skin color as me. I think you're letting Sup Forums's views on collectivism in regards to race blind you to the fact. You honestly shouldn't need to *cope* with your race.

But the noggers - whether they are a minority or majority - make the decent black men out there look bad. That saddens me to no end.

Just try to be the best example of your race you can, be a man with a purpose, and responsibility, and raise your collective subconscious by having high tier black children

I feels for the black man just because they where hit hardest in the 70s by Jews and communism. Before that divorce rates where so small and the dads actually stayed in there children’s life. Now whites are next on the list. I hope one day all races have their ethno states and we can finally leave each other alone. One day all men will join the fight against the Zionist Jews!!!!

>being this insecure
The only thing more pathetic than a self-hating white is a self-hating black
Don't try to blame any problems in your life on being black. Being black doesn't make you inferior. Your choices in life decide whether you are or aren't inferior.

I agree that’s why there is a difference between being a nigger and being black. Same with whites, there is trailer park trash and normal whites.

Look bad to who? White people? Why the fuck do you love white people so much lol. You can't control your skin color so why waste an iota of second worrying about what some white person thinks about it. I think you need to stop coming to Sup Forums, you're obviously letting the remarks about black ppl posted on here shape your self-worth.

I’m sure this is a LARP, but if you’re not, post a timestamp with your arm and an email. If everything turns out I’ll shoot you a link to a discord where we’re working on exactly what you’re talking about.

I'm black too, and I actually love Sup Forums. Deep down, I know that without my white comrades, I would be back in Africa where there isn't any running water, air conditioning, or enough food for the people.

What sort of improvement do you guys work on?

It's been months since I last had a functional smartphone. [email protected] if you're still interested in sending the link.

This, plus crack and opium but I'm white and a business owner

Whenever we decide to stop shitposting we usually talk about how we can improve our communities from a personal, then immediate community level. We’ve got around 50 or so guys active so any input we get is good.

>How do you cope with your race fellow user
There's literally nothing wrong with being black

Just, this is Sup Forums and most people dont buy into nazi racist memes they just want to be edgy and fit in with those 10% of autist that believe in those memes

Also:

Fuck niggers! Go back to Africa!

Don't shit on people trying to improve their communities you slav piece of garbage.

Simple, America was intended to be a white country formed on white cultural values. Because of this, other races and cultures can never fully assimilate, as the innately have different values and ways of life. I don't think of you as a lesser person because you're black, but having two cultures with vastly different ways of life, cultures, and values living in immediate proximity to each other is just a terrible idea. Start a black Zionist movement, populate isreal and turn it into a black ethnostate.

Looking forward to seeing Sowell interviewed by Dave Rubin

Just sent you a link

Thanks for the vote of confidence. The link should appear in my inbox shortly.

Mandatory red pills for black people browsing Sup Forums to understand who fucked you over and the repercussions of it.

wethoughttheywerewhite.tumblr.com/

youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw

There is some black old man on youtube that is hosting some show and I can't remember his name... Does anybody have an idea who he is? (not exactly fot this thread but whatever, have a bump)

Excellent thread OP.
Giving you a bump.
When liberals talk about the browning of America this is what they mean...

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-ramona-hate-crime-20160707-snap-story.html

>Latino gang members firebombed black residents to drive them out of Boyle Heights project, prosecutors allege

SNAP and section 8 are not designed to help you but to keep you apart from society and to secure your vote. Once the Latino vote is secured they will dump you like trash.
Even this cave beast would NOT want to see that happen.

you mean the one who is based ?
youtube.com/watch?v=tq_MZEECq68

YES! YES! YES!

THANK YOU!

>build army
>move it to Africa
>remove ALL communists(yes obviously even Mugabe)
>fix the entire continent within a month

why do none of you advocate for this? Is it just because the communists starving their people said 'fuck whitey'?

Hiroshima nagasaki should already create an improve board ffs

>If you live in America or Africa, you probably have a negatively skewed view of blacks
>If you live in the homeland of blacks you get a negatively skewed view of blacks
Burger nigger logic

Nothing wrong with being black at all.

It's just blacks have been told for the past 60 years that their culture is literally limited to rap music, drive by shootings, being in prison and being pot smoking welfare leeches.

Distance yourself from it, and forge your own destiny - as you do, the strongest will flock to you, and the weak will continue their chaotic cycle of self destruction, begging and praying that others come join them.

There are blacks in Europe and in richer American cities, and (believe it or not) they are great people.

I'm a white dude, how do I make black friends? I'm not sure I even know any black people.

Blacks are the jews eternal pawn in the great game. His is a tragic story. Daily reminder eugenics could produce a competent race of nigs in a few generations.