Does Drumpf have no respect for Japanese culture? What the fuck...

Does Drumpf have no respect for Japanese culture? What the fuck? I can't wait for the morning I wake up to the news that the big orange cheetoh was impeached. He is literally a shit stain on the Western World.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bNwfY80M1NY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a fucking leaf

Fucking leaf is triggered by feeding fish.

>literally follows the lead of the jap

Leafcuck is projecting, Trump is being a beta.

At least Abe was graceful about it. Thanks for your clip, it shows Trump acting like the big buffoon he is.

day of the rake cant come soon enough

Trump could literally whip it out and jerk off into the pond and his supporters would still vote for him.

the jap did the same, you fucking retard

What they forgot to mention was that Abe did it first and trump followed, but trump did say alot of stupid things like maybe the Japanese should build their cars here

I'd support him more if he did that

its just a smoke screen leaf. trump has been acting odd for a month or so now. why? the military bombed iraq allegedly to fight isis

but iraq was doing fine taking back land in a surge style push north. the bombing actually allowed isis to retreat from the onslaught and here is the thing it did the same thing under obama. america was fucking told to stop being faggots and back off.

the cia may be paying isis but the military is preventing the region from killing them off

>Nuke Japan
Respect

>Throw food in fish pond
No respect

Makes sense brah.

All the left does is make shit up.
Cropping out the Jap PM doing it first to make up a fake story is shameful.

>hey you sell a lot of cars to the US
>you should build your factories here

I dunno if I'd call that stupid. It's not like Japan has an issue with not enough jobs either, their issue is not enough people to fill the jobs.

Trump could literally cure cancer and donate all his Fortune to nigger AIDS and his detractors would still hate him.

How many of these retarded threads are we going to get in a day?

They do build their cars here, did trunp not know that? I paid my way through college working at a Nissan plant. Funny enough that job had better benefits than the one I currently have with a degree.

Trump dropping bread crumbs in that pic there leaf?

You guys look so fucking desperate when you post this garbage.

THE VIRGIN NIBBLE AND THE CHAD GORGE

>Showing manners to help project calm in a country that has nukes pointed at it
>Beta
rly jogs muh nog

Top kke

A fucking REAF

Watch this retards!

You fucking moron. Watch the video. The jap dumps his box in, and then Trump does.

What a fucking headline. Trump followed the Japs actions.

>Trump is being a beta.
Trump one upped him. ALPHA.

This is a slide thread. We all know Abe did the same thing, through his whole box in first.
TYPE "SAGE" in option field to prevent your comment from bumping up bullshit threads. This OP/faggot/Leaf is trying to distract us from the God's Work we do here.

Much more honorable and dignified. Trump is not a samurai yet

They were having a good time, being funny and laughing together, but of course all you liberal faggots can do is cry and whine, bitch and moan.
I fucking hate you lefties, every single one.

>someone has pointed out that i am an ignorant buffoon making a spectacle of myself so now i will move goal posts

fuck off, you're probably from fucking Montreal or Vancouver you cuck

For fucks sake, shut the fuck up you whiny little piece of shit.

>Trump isn't a weeb
What's the issue?

If you're going to repost Ben Garrison's work don't crop out the watermark

Kek, saved

Ben garrisons work? What the fuck are you talking about?

Trump is a generous man. Stop your panty waisting koiboy

>Leaf

But seriously guys, the nuclear codes, seriously.

I just made this photoshop faggot.

Screen cap this for anyone who asks for fake news examples. Fuck the Toronto Star

>Leaf

It's good work, keep it up.

This is pretty fucking funny. We all know the meme of "Canada is 10 years behind the US" politics wise, because Harper was their Bush, and Trudeau is their Obama, but even the MEDIA still has yet to catch on to the fact that everyone with internet access can prove this headline is full of shit.

amen, my dude. and fucking sage this shit

>leaf

I think this is one of the best hate on Trump moments that I've seen maybe ever. So many people are triggered by it, because of muh fish, and muh Japanese respekt, that they're jumping all over it. But at the same time, it's so easy to prove that it's a complete non story. That Abe did the same thing before Trump did it. And it's all done with a single photo, or webm. I've been waiting all day for someone to text me about this so I can dunk on them with the webm.

see? the portuguese guy gets it

these cucks dont know shit brother

Kek

youtu.be/bNwfY80M1NY

Even if he was impeached (and that's not likely to happen) it's not like he would be out of office. Impeachment doesn't work like that.

This is almost more stupid than "two scoops". Shows just how desperate they have become -- "committed high treason" has gradually faded into "overfed some carp".

Had a liberal tell me that this is just one time, when Fox puts out fake news everyday.

Lmao these people are delusional.

Trump was intentionally overfeeding the fish to kill them and send a message to Japan that you don't fuck with us

5D Checkers

Those koi won't grow big ol' American titties unless they eat their McFish Food

I suspect they do, too.

Ok rice dick
Thanks for the explanation

Cock in the mouth? Say yes!

Abe threw some in without the scoop. Don saw this and went a step further. I guess commies are against a surplus of food

A FUCKING LEAF
DAY OF THE RAKE SOON YOU FAGGOT

kek the face, the face!

hey ben hows it going?

No. And no one has any respect for Jap culture.

>Obama does this
>omg he's so funny lol *drops mic*

I actually have a Koi named Donald Trump and he's a a pretty big dick motherfucker. He's the youngest and smallest but all the other bigger Koi stay the fuck out of his way around feeding time because he gives zero shits he'll just head butt and body slam anyone

I would pay big bucks for a Koi that body slammed other fish.

/thread

And I can't wait for the morning when I wake up, and don't have to read a literal retard saying retarded fake stuff

I can’t believe how triggered you leafs are by Trump. You’re acting offended on behalf of another nation which isn’t even that offended.
At least Trump didn’t barf on Abe.

More lies brought to you by the media

Nice. I haven't seen a video clip of Watergate 2017 yet. Thanks Netherbro.

>koigate drumpf is finished.gif

t. Some flatland faggot who has never seen the ocean.

>when you're fake news is exposed so you double down on the retardation knowing that the reality of the situation dosn't matter because your viewers just blindly hate trump as a result of other times there was fake news with the same pretense

There are two possible explanations here: Either
A) They're copying off one another in a shameless way, or
B) They're reading from the same script in the first place.
Either way we can probably dispense with the idea that the media are a multitude of voices. They are one.

>Trump throwing food triggers leftist anxiety about their communists ancestors being thrown from helicopters

Damage has already been done drumpkin.

No corrections will ever be made on these articles.

Us lefties win again.

Impeached for over feeding fish? Go tickle your taint to pics of your "hot" grand-poobah Trudeau you hockey loving bitchtard

Look at the AP video and Abe dumps his box out first.

Fake news. The media lies about everything. They will never tell the truth. You cannot believe a thing they say.

That's why I come here. It's total bullshit too, but doesn't pretend otherwise.

Damn skippy. Thanks for your insignificant input Walid

>implying i need to see a body of salty water to have a point

The liars in the media deserve to be hanged, drawn and quartered in front of the entire world live for their sheer contempt and lies desu

Youd think theyd focus on trump being friendly with an actual fascist, but "dont correct an enemy making a mistake." As sun tzu would say.

>You will never have that much fun
Why even live

I love it. I've been avoiding this all day because the daily whining is just kind of dull - but I'm glad I watched what they were talking about today.

>bosh
>done

Bait is too obvious

user, use this from now on.

Fuck Japanese culture, you literal cuck. We're fucking American, we dont give a fuck.

I showed the Independent article and then the gif of what really happened to my brother, who hates Trump, and he actually said:
>Yeah it doesn't look like he did it right
>He dumped it
>Kind of a dickish move on his part...par for the course
It's impressive how he became an expert on Japanese cultural politeness and of a fish feeding ritual (that I've never heard of) in less than 30 seconds.

Trump just wanted tro see true Gundam

amazing

Day of rake soon leaf