This is Sgt. Mark Allen, who was shot in the head searching for Bergdahl

This is Sgt. Mark Allen, who was shot in the head searching for Bergdahl

Bergdahl this piece of shit derserves the death penalty or at least 20 years in prison. He was a coward and a Deserteur

abu babu speaks to everyone..

He knows what he signed up for. -Drumpf

Bergdahl was held by the terrorists for 5 years, you think they were playing paddycake with him during that time?

While I don't support him deserting or showing weakness before the enemy (or whatever the other charge was). The fact is that soldiers get shot. Mark Allen would have been on that patrol regardless if Bergie was MIA or not.

The military court did it's job, how about you show some respect for our military and stop expecting the world to contort around your own ignorant political views?

Thanks for your opinion, it sure helped to see a refreshing new outlook on this issue.

Bergdahl deserves the chair....the Judas Chair.

Lol. Look at that retard.

Let me proof read that for you.
> Bergdahl knows what he signed up for. -Blondel "2x scoops" BTFO Blumfulfieldstein

>Would have been on that patrol regardless

You're just being a retarded nigger senpai. His walking off set off a large chain of events that exposed his buddies to extra risk. Patrols in that area of Afghanistan are fucking gay as fuck and having to suddenly kick up your op tempo to look for that fucking idiot was probably a nightmare. We had enough problems doing 2 patrols a day.

Thanks for your sacrifice. Israel acknowledges your pain.

I wonder if he watches his wife getting plpwed from that cuck stand

It's Bergdahl the military sent people to search for him.

So how long till that woman divorces him? I say before the year is over, she drops dishes on the floor, starts crying and says she can't handle this anymore and one month later will be fucking one of this Sgt's military buddies.

kek

Military user here. Was in Afghanistan right after this incidient come to find out from other Army guys... this guy was a complete piece of shit. Left his post at night left his weapon, and also GAVE Taliban his book of how things on base operated, common SOPS/policies that were dangerous if fallen into enemy hands. This resulted in numerous successful attacks, on top of other soldiers getting injured. This dude is a piece of shit, you are a deserted who left his post and duty. Also getting numerous people killed and injured by being a dumb ass. Hang this fucking dumbass or give him back to the fucking Taliban to rape the shit out of his faggot ass

Yeah, judge ruled the desertion did result in Allen’s injury
guy who killed Bin Laden was the team lead and said same on Tucker Carlson

Least he has hand rails to help him service the bull

Jesus... Sometimes they should just be left to die.

>leaves base
>gets captured as POW

Cool, he paid for that mistake

>gives taliban information about soldiers, convoys, etc.
>puts his men's lives on the line while looking for him

He hasn't made up for this, especially giving information.

I didn't think his desertion was a big deal but this pic is a game changer and hit me right in the feels. A man's life was ruined because of a coward.

Dante put traitors in the farthest pit of Hell
yeah, this pic is killing me

>convoys
When I was there it was air resupply only. Only time we used trucks was to get water to bathe with once every couple of months.

At least he had kids already.

God bless him and his family

>tfw Bergdahl gets no prison time for abandoning post

This is so sad, is there anyway to find families like this that need help? Preferably those with hot wives to comfort?

Srsly though fuck berdahl, even if this was tangentially related

Bergdahl will get a full pardon and a general discharge next demoncrat president comes around.

He looks like a full on potato.

HAHAHAH WHAT A FUCKING RETARD, IS THIS YOUR TYPICAL AMHURDURICAN??

dont care. if these people are stupid enough to die fighting israeli wars in the middle east, then they are stupid enough to deserve everything they get

# dismantle the military industrial complex

Berg should be hung, America is weak as fuck letting him walk. Just further proof this nation is falling off.

Silhouetting yourself on top of the hill.
>would not operate with

Nobody cares what your neet as thinks
Go whine about women not fucking you.

Americans can survive a bullet to the head but you Aussies can't even defeat Emus.

>held
he pledged allegiance to them

Doesn't matter, that was the result of him being an idiot and getting captured. You shouldn't get less punishment for a crime just because you're own idiocy landed you in a bad situation before you could be punished.

Just kill him on the streets pussy.

Thank you for your service, babykiller. See you in hell!

t.your greatest ally

>get killed because someone else made a bad call

That's all of war for you nigger. The last three Presidents have made plenty of bad calls that have gotten thousands of Americans killed and god knows how many foreigners.

How 'bout we get our priorities straight and execute them first?

That is a horrific torture device

How did he survive for 5 years with muslims that chop your head off on video days later?

le 56% face

how else do you shoot over the ridge you fucking tard

How the fuck do these people get into the military, here you have to do a PJFT just to get qualified? Do they literally just skip any fitness test?

Cold

Mr. Potatohead

We had to fight tooth and nail and basically swarm the government in the UK to release a Royal Marine from prison ......... because he killed a member of the taliban after they'd caught him. The Government doesn't give a flying fuck about the folk who give their lives for the Country they're supposedly leading.

Probably taken by the slightly smarter ones that knew they could use him as a bargaining chip.

>and also GAVE Taliban his book of how things on base operated, common SOPS/policies that were dangerous if fallen into enemy hands

yeah yeah i bet...what secret squirrel top secret intel did he hand over, how to dig a shithole, how to breath in trash fumes, how to suck israeli cock to standard, lofl if only berghdal had fragged you faggots before going AWOL

Nobody cares dude. Would have been a piece of mercy to get shot that day. We were about to walk like 40 miles from Tillman to Orgune.

oof

>The victim could be rocked, they could be dropped repeatedly onto the device, one leg could be lifted, olive oil could be spread on the pyramid, or brass weights could be hung from the victim's legs to slowly impale them. Sometimes to prolong torture the victim would be suspended above the device over night, and torture would continue the next morning. The device was rarely, if ever, cleaned.

Yeah that was fucking horrible, the state of his """"superiors"""" cucking out with muh geneva convention. There was one good lad, who was his Lieutenant? Who left after this because of the way they treated him.

A child cheats on a school assignment, and receives a punishment from the school. Should the parent just ignore the behavior and allow the school to deal with the situation, or should the parent step in and mete out a punishment at home?

>swarm the government in the UK to release a Royal Marine from prison ......... because he killed a member of the taliban after they'd caught him

Meanwhile people who went on terrorist vacations to behead some children should get not just free accomodation and benefits, but we need to sprinkle more money on them and beg them not to be angry with our society.

Where are the soldiers in this photo??

This is far too real for me.

Ahhh Luxembourg! The Country that surrendered their WW2 effort in less than a day. Pussies.

Those poor fatties are probably guys who got stop lossed or recalled to service from the Individual Ready Reserve. Basically they don't want to be there but at that point the Army was giving out $60,000 bonuses like candy just to keep their numbers up so they weren't going to discharge you for being a fatass.

>wheelchairs are now mechs
I wonder if he appreciates how cool his setup is

Jesus. The device is overkill enough. Adding flesh eating disease or hang green is going completely overboard. Wonder what you had to do to end up with a death sentence like that?

i really dont think this is ethical
they shouldnt burden his family like that
instead of letting the man die a dignified death on the battlefield and be a heroic memory for his loved ones, they force them to take care of a retard that probably cant even feed himself, that has to destroy them emotionally

Fuck me thats a nice bonus

wew. good i dont care what you think either.

still kill the army. it's hired mercenaries doing israeli's bidding.

Doing overwatch on the MSR a couple of miles just west/northwest of FOB Tillman.

Did you really expect the estabilishment would punish acts of cowardice that erodes the morale of the institution and reward acts of selflessness and bravery that elevates the spirit?

>Deserteur
You aren't American, are you?

Sad.

>Deserteur
What's your first language, Vova?

Nigga the country doesn't even have an army. And basically is the size of a small city. You expect their 40 police officers to singlehandly stop the Germans? Realistically they should have been part of Germany anyways. I'm sure the people could give a shit if the krauts occupied them as long as they didn't get completely bombed to oblivion for not surrending like the Dutch (see bombing of Rotterdam) It honestly would just be easier to let the Germans enter. They were going to do it by force regardless m8

Deserting your post
Being a fag
Being a Jew
Pissing off the local Lord

You didn't really have to do much to be tortured, it kept the crime rates down. And the neighborhood property values up

Just imagine if we had bombed the fuck out of sandniggers and jews after 9/11, not got involved in nation building, secured the borders and stopped non-White emigration.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda...

You got me

Step your game up Muhammad

Sp my concern is the wife.
She didn't divorce and desert the familiy?.

dude what are you saying. they've been bombing the middle east for the last 20 years. why do you think these brown people hate us?

i fucking cream over the fact that once white people are minorities in their own country it would be to late to save any of your own families or preserve any kind of culture you once might have had.

please keep dying fighting israel's wars! pathetic.

Probably National Guard desu

The US Military basically been on an inexorable downward spiral since 9/11. Expect the next major American war to be a Russian in WW1-tier disaster that starts a Civil War.

Nothing wrong about that, they should have joined and killed some anglo kike slaves too.

last time i checked like 40-50% of america was obese.

who stole all the rations?

Alot of civilian contractors may get to wear uniform items with no patches/markings on them. Depends on the command.

Even national guard units aren't that fat. Guy was probably called up about 2 years after he got out and told to report and sent to Iraq with the first sustainment brigade that was leaving out. If I was in their situation I'd probably act the same way.

>Desert so you can join the taliban
>BAWWWW DA TALIBAN KIDNAPPED ME!
>DEY AIN'T TREATING ME NICE DIS ISN'T FAIR
>Well DRUMPF said you were a deserter, so you don't need any kind of punishment. FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

They should've done to bergdahl what that one retarded kraut had to do for when he tried to join ISIS.

agreed.... now his fucking lawyer is requesting he gets a POW medal

Why is he mocking special needs people? Has Trump disavowed?

You need to be quite fit to get into the military, and for the Army and Marines you need to maintain fitness. Those guys are probably reserves who got called up or something.

is that Harrison Ford?

that sounds like a tasty shit sandwich

>Canadian talking about war

HOT

Two things really - Reservists have much more lax regulations and it's not uncommon to see guys that are just about done to let themselves go, so when they get called up they're in awful shape. The second being civilian contractors don't have any standards. Had an uncle that made 120k in Iraq just installing ceiling fans and doing basic AC work for a year (then they fucked up and paid him twice), and he would regularly do shit that would've gotten him kicked out back when he was a first sergeant at Bragg.

>The military court did it's job, how about you show some respect for our military and stop expecting the world to contort around your own ignorant political views?
>it's
t. worthless piece of maggot-infested dog shit

This is why I won't wear a poppy anymore or participate in war honoring bullshit. Not when "freedom" means freedom for our cultural to be raped at ease by jews.

>a yank posting on Sup Forums

wasn't that guy special forces?

good to see at least some of our troops have effective camouflage as opposed to that shitty "universal" pattern

BRUTAL

>Sign up to die for kikes
>Become Retard Dad

Like poetry

kys you commie scum