BASED TEXAS - STEPHEN WILLEFORD PREVENTED MORE DEATHS WITH HIS WEAPON

>'A local resident Stephen Willeford grabbed his rifle and engaged the suspect. The suspect dropped his rifle, which was a Ruger assault type rifle, and fled from the church. A local citizen pursued the subject at that time.'Willeford, who has no military experience, didn't hesitate when came face to face with Kelley, and shot him in between Kelley's body armor, hitting him in his side.

>Johnnie Langendorff, a local resident, had stopped at the gas station across the street to get breakfast when he noticed the gun fight at the church. He says he saw Kelley leave the church as he was being pursued by Willeford. When Kelley took off in his car, he says Willeford came over to him, told him what was going on and said that they needed to chase after him. Langendorff agreed, and the two started speeding at 95mph to catch up to the suspect. All the while, Lagendorff was on the phone to dispatch, letting officers know their location.

>At a sharp curve in the road Kelley appeared to lose control and his car swerved off the road.'It's like he just gave up. He just kind of went off in the ditch, hit a hay bale from what I could see and then he just never moved after that. He didn't get out. He didn't try anything. Nothing.'When he hit the ditch the gentleman that was with me got out, rested his rifle on my hood and kept it aimed at him - telling him to "Get out, get out". There was no movement there was none that. They guy didn't put up a fight or anything like that' Once police showed up they moved me and the gentleman back

>Cops found Kelley dead inside, along with multiple weapons and possible explosives.

youtube.com/watch?v=rwYd2kIZxk4
archive.is/jTyd8
archive.is/0Y8uc

How can two men be so based? They better be given medals for what they did. Willeford saved so many lives with his weapon. Gun grabbers BTFO unequivocally forever. Remind crazy liberals of this event whenever they bring up gun control.

>The suspect dropped his rifle, which was a Ruger assault type rifle, and fled from the church.
Goddamn why are atheists such pussies? You've already killed people, you may as well go all out at this point.

If you have multiple rifles, it's easier to drop one and use another than reload. Its why the nevada guy had so many rifles.

but yeah, the guy was a pussy. got shot and retreated.

>be edgy liberal
>decide to shoot unarmed families with small children in a church
>someone shoots at you
>drop your gun like it was spaghetti

Antifa BTFO

I am really waiting for the news to finally admit what kind of rifle this savior used. It probably was an AR since they refuse to discuss the weapon

>guy stops killer after 27 casualities.
thank god this NRA talking point was there to save the day, really shows just how effective good guy with a gun is.

>guy stops killer from finishing off the 30 wounded in the church and then shooting hundreds more in the town

Fixed that for you shariablu :)

lol wut
reloading takes like 3-5 seconds

I know you dont have police in your country but cmon lets be real

What's the alternative?
Let more people die?

> So the only way to stop bad men with guns is to have good men with guns?
Who would've thunk

What the fuck do you want? Superheroes? He had a faster resposne time than the fucking cops yo ufaggot and he ended the atheist cuck loser.

oh this must be a story from an old timeline. Don't you know about the hostage?
>Mr Willeford and another passing resident, Johnnie Langedorff, then went after the gunman in a 100mph car chase after Kelley grabbed a hostage tried to make his getaway.
>Kelley’s body was found close to his crashed vehicle. He died from a bullet wound which police belief was self-inflicted.

>The hostage is understood to have escaped unharmed.
jesus campos fake heroes

>I know you dont have police in your country but cmon lets be real
Who told you that, retard? We have tons of police

yeah okay Soros.

Anyone who says this wanted more to die, and are enraged if anyone attempts to defend theirselves or their community.

>kid runs out of church
>hops in car and speeds off
>another guy comes out
>nobody knew who he was
>approches car of random citizen
>random citizen takes off with stranger
>citizen stranger dou gun down kid in car
what are the odds the random citizen that had never been seen before was the real shooter, and the kid was just a random church goer who happened to escape, hopped in the first car he saw which just happened to be the real shooters car full of weapons and explosives?
vins and guns need identified.

Wew, I fucking love Texas.

Thank you texas, you've btfo their narritive for at least a decade. Every time they try to ban guns I'm going to bring up the fact that this guy used a military style assault rifle to protect the church when cops were too far away.

To be fair he was shot before he fled.

This

because you cant buy rounds or gunpowder that doesnt have tracing compound
the driver will pass the GSR test

Shot that nigger down...

Fucking faggot called his dad to tell him he was shot and dying...

Also...fuck you MODS. I posted who the shooter was before anyone else and you b& me?...eat shit cuck mods

I like how they carefully say that the shooter used an AR-15 but all mentions of the civilian just say "rifle". Anybody know what kind of rifle the civvy used?

I found his old profile on farmersonly dating site when i was doing a catfish earlier, dont know if i should post screenshot though because he's a good guy and i dont want people making fun of him.

AR-15 as well is the rumor

I bet he smells like Copenhagen

I assume it to be an AR-15 or at least a "military style rifle" but it's pathetic how the media is trying to skirt around it while making sure to push that the shooter used an AR-15.

>he fell for the side plates are useless meme

Based /k/ misleading retards

Agree we need to know all the info but who goes to church with body armor on?

Inb4 /k/ does.

Also pic of driver who chased after shooter

lol

Jeb!

>with body armor on
Good point, I forgot that detail. thanks.
also I think body armor should be more common.

>probably
Lrn2probabilly, Billy

Found him in one of my fb groups.

moderbator doesn't know the meaning of "dox"

AR confirmed?

Damn, nice one. I hope someone buys the guy a beer. I also hope he gets invited to the White House.

Since we have a hero, we should point out this dickface. Send emails to his employers, use their tactics against them.

Ever since that fucking gook took over...

noice
chek't
do it

He got shot, might have been momentary shock that caused him to drop the rifle and you sure as shit aren't sticking around to pick it up if you just got shot