Us Northern Europeans are the smartest and most beautiful people

Us Northern Europeans are the smartest and most beautiful people.
Our only weakness is empathy towards others. Literally the white man's burden. This will be our downfall.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=0KoKq20RUl0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

agreed my teutonic brother

>Us northern europeans
>lithuania

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Northen Europeans
TOP KEK RUSSIAN MONG

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe

youtube.com/watch?v=0KoKq20RUl0

>Our only weakness is empathy towards others.
Well, considering history, that's a pretty damn big weakness...

>shithuania
>northern european
You're a pseudo-slav at best.

It's unironically true. Our biggest downfall historically has been that Latvians are very nice and welcoming until a war starts. There are loads of German texts praising medieval Latvians being lovable and warming farmers who take anyone under their roof.

We are not
Go fuck yourself occupant

see

Nordics: an Abo-tier culture well into the last millennium

Lithuania was founded on a fucking lie and should be under the rightful rule of Poland as the Commonwealth. Lithuanians who hate Poles are fucking retards who don't know that Lithuania only exists because they were lied too.

>paint on rock
>carve on rock

1. Lithuania is Eastern Europe

2. Northern Europe lacks empathy, this is why they created nazism and are so fixated about racial issues

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe

>American education
But this thread is satire though

>Lithuania was founded on a fucking lie and should be under the rightful rule of Poland as the Commonwealth. Lithuanians who hate Poles are fucking retards who don't know that Lithuania only exists because they were lied too.

You're not the smartest race and only your women are the best looking females of all races and they prefer non Northern Europeans Males or other races.

While Northern Males fap to gooks,fight for Israel and work to feed the Jews and Refugees. Genetically Engineered Cucks.

meds and gooks are the smartest, followed by nips and jews.

Fucking faggot butthurt Lithuania cuck LOSER. Thanks to Lithuanian retardation in believing the lie that founded Lithuania (by the way Lithuania was founded by a Polish noble who was corrupt and lied to all the retard Lithuanians and told them Polish people were soooo mean even though the Commonwealth was one of the most powerful entities in European history). But thanks to Lithuanian dumbasses the Commonwealth fractured and now you guys are fucking blown the fuck out.

Lithuanians are a fucking cancer. Either rejoin with Poland or prepare to get blacked like the rest of us

>hurrdurr we r a cunnntryyy we r independent strong womyyynnn

No you are a bunch of faggot assholes that are going to destroy Europe by being fucking cringe faggots.

IQ

tits

can confirm. 3 of my exes had D cups.

>warming farmers who take anyone under their roof.
Cause they craved the BGC (Big Germanic Cock).
>ooga booga, wo dem weißen Frolleins beim

>euros can't understand a joke and make these screencaps
Is it a language thing?

penis

Funny considering that snowniggers look like rock trolls and were the last group in the Eurasian continent to develop civilization.

genetic purity

We got one in 2016.

what do those runes on the snake say?

And did the norse believe in the rainbow snake too? It's interesting because it shows up in all cultures. It's some deity that controls the flow of water.

>Fucking faggot butthurt Lithuania cuck LOSER. Thanks to Lithuanian retardation in believing the lie that founded Lithuania (by the way Lithuania was founded by a Polish noble who was corrupt and lied to all the retard Lithuanians and told them Polish people were soooo mean even though the Commonwealth was one of the most powerful entities in European history). But thanks to Lithuanian dumbasses the Commonwealth fractured and now you guys are fucking blown the fuck out.
>Lithuanians are a fucking cancer. Either rejoin with Poland or prepare to get blacked like the rest of us
>>hurrdurr we r a cunnntryyy we r independent strong womyyynnn
>No you are a bunch of faggot assholes that are going to destroy Europe by being fucking cringe faggots.

... unless we kill all traitors (the most outgroup empathetic types). We need constitutional ban for outgroup prioritizing over ingroup. With harsh prison or death sentences. It is a manageable disease.

Good job!

wew 17cm pretty accurate

Mexico. Fattest country in the world and only has B cups... wtf is wrong with Mexican women?

balk & balt alliance when?

I'm More of an Ass Guy, jut like the Niggers.

Western Germanics are best Germanics, East Germanics aka the Teutonic type no longer exists and Scandinavians are faggots. Anglo-Saxon (or North Sea Germanics in general) are the best.

Are you a berber?

Nah. We're just naturally nice and like to mind our own business living in our comfy farmsteads. It's not our fault you fucks keep butting into our territory.

dont make me post my UK folder britbong

>another divide and conquer thread where the only victor is Shlomo

Keep it up guys. Everyone keep arguing who is more whiter then one another. Keep feeding these slide threads so actual political threads like Seth Rich's death and Donna Brazile's statement go unnoticed.

kek

Fun fact: despite all the muslim, grenade attacks, rapes Sweden is still one of the best countries to live in. Though it is a matter of time. If things don't turn around in less than 50 years, all of that will go to waste.

Yup.

How is this a divide and conquer thread? I'm actually defending us Europeans here.

Do you consider yourself european?

Uneducated kurd

top shelf bait

Your territory is not the only thing we butted into. Giggity.

Hmm

Show me Abbo metalwork

hmmm

>Smartest
>Lithuania

Russian mongrols from the east and gypsies bring it down

Lithuania
LMAO
m8, the glory of Europe is called, historically, or by achievements, empires, defining european culture are France, Italy, Britain, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and Germany.
Then maybe Greece and Russia..... the rest is a meme and everybody know's that.

illegal gypsy settlements

Damn right, no more D&C

What a surprise, the Moozlem Albanian traitors to their race are the dumbest in Europe. Taking all that Turkroach cock destroyed them genetically.

Baltic Germany weren't the only ones that we took out...

Ah fuck it, your joke was better

> whites
> empathy
The delusion in this one.

Italy has the highest IQ in Europe and most western Europeans (especially the French/Germans) have massive amounts of med blood in them.

Mediterranean passions and temper have shaped the world and European history far more than the passive, effeminate, cowards that are Northern European men.

Nords have always been the thrall race of either Italians via Rome/the Catholic Church or Jews via more modern political tools.

86.7% Lithuanians
5.6% Poles
4.8% Russians
1.3% Belarusians
0.7% Ukrainians

Not gypsies. But that can be said for balkans and blacks for western europe.

Subhuman russian babushkas
>It was better with stalin
an actual qoute I heard from a russian babushka

That's humane compared to how Africans do it

Most Lynchings were done on criminals convicted of rape and/or murder. Whites were also lynched as well.

>Lithuania
Live the part!
In ten years, some people will buy it.
In twenty years, most people will buy it.
In forty years, your own people will buy it.

>hanging someone
vs
>cutting their head
hmm
>eating cows
vs
>eating dogs and cats
hmm

And how many more white women do think those two niggers will rape? Is it empathy to let them out of jail in 3 years so they can keep raping our white wives and daughters?

Fuck off you nigger loving shill.

I just posted here that they dont. If you are gonna cite this pic related. Note who did research and from which year it is.

Now check who did research for the image i posted earlier and which year.

>pic related

No, but closer to Europeans than Arabs or Subsaharans

> Catholic church

Halt you cathofuck

I love our distant Baltic grandchildren :)

Do not know what im looking at.

And another.

Nords have never been thralls to Italians whut you smoking,
Celts were bitches of course but Germanics cucked meds so many times.

> T-they just weren't interested in Germania

daily reminder that the anglo are germanic just as the scandinavians

Population by numbers
Look how many jews we have
terrific

Rape per capita.

Your flag looks african

see

Drug abuse and death

Fake news

That one is related to what i said in my post. Feels good man.
Here just shows what happens when you split italy and spain into regions, that has not been done for rest of the countries.

Stop with this IQ meme. You make yourself stupid.
IQ is determined by different methods and systems, by different companies.

Suicide per capita.

I have a thing with this Lithuanian girl from Kaunas, huge blue eyes, curvy, and her facial features look part Slavic and part Scandinavian. She was white, but "exotic" white, with a bit of that feline/Asiatic touch the Slavs have to their facial features.

I'm certain she's descended from a Scandi Viking bloodline.

Good numbers, pretty low for europe average.

The fact is that the ruling class of Britain has been Germanic for centuries now, the rest are dirty celtic peasants only useful as cannon fodder.

You ain't ready for this

russians and gypsies
Natural selection

See how bad things get when southerners end up in white man's countries.