Why is it that lefties call anyone that disagrees with them a virgin?

Why is it that lefties call anyone that disagrees with them a virgin?
Should one be proud of having tons of sexual partners?

what do her kids think of her still writing for a video game site?

judging by the looks of liberals and since most are jewish meaning low testosterone they dont have a dick to stand on.

Keep in mind most fags and trannies are jews which is a fact.

I think it is like a natural defense mechanism. They always go for the laziest cheap shots. Basement nerd, virgin. They are the 1980's jock insults

Leftists are obsessed with sex for whatever reason.

I'm pretty sure it's something to do with the way 99% of them are incredibly insecure, so they feel sex is a proper fill in for having meaningful relationships.

The analogy doesn't even make sense

The point of the post is that Ian is interjecting into a topic that he has no knowledge of. Not that Ian is a virgin or that virgins are implicitly bad.

L2reading comprehension

Aren't young liberal men statistically having less sex than any other generation of men before?

They claim conservatives and right-wingers are virgins , but their biological fathers are almost always conservative and/or right-wing.

The mind of a liberal is truly a fascinating thing.

wouldn't a virgin be pretty nervous at a sex party?
she shoulda said like a roastie at a sex party...

Critical thinking doesn't suit them. They haven't had an original thought their entire lives.

where is the thing that points it out, that using that insult is basically admitting that they are prostitutes and use sex as a bargaining chip to validate their argument.

they crave meaning, and struggling to find one themselve, accept dominance. dominance/power is directly tied to sex. bc we have brains

Its a woman thing. The average woman's only useful asset is her pussy, and any attack or insult from her will be an extension of that, just like any attack on her person will be considered "rape" of some sort

They project their own insecurities onto others
They are ashamed by their own sexuality - so they attack yours
They are mentally ill - they label you as mentally ill
They have no intellectual foundation for their beliefs, they believe them to fit in and feel accepted - therefore they assume you contradict the narrative pushed by those in power because you aren't accepted, rather than you realize you are strong enough to fight against the tide
They are ruled by fear of rejection more than anything - they blame your beliefs on fear, rather than realize they are motivated by disgust
There are endless examples

i think she means like a chad.

>Projection
>Mindset of a woman; social validation more important than truth
>Too intellectually lazy to look for counterarguments
>Ridicule is an effective tactic, in Rules for Radicals and such

why do niggers refer to person (singular) as people (plural)

Because they're either women or they act like women, and women aren't creative enough to come up with anything other than attacking someone's masculinity, despite the fact that it goes against their entire, retarded ideology.

As always: projection stemming from insecurity.

Women will ALWAYS try to use that argument.

She hates him cuz he's Asian

It's a Freudian cold read. Everybody has some kind of insecurity and wishes they could be doing *something* better, so you say "ha I bet you're actually upset about something else" and the person's head fills with immediate thoughts of whatever crap they regret about themselves.
It's a cheap shot because it's basically Rorschach insult, people apply to it what they think it means.

Same thing goes for the w*ener size thing. Half the population has a peepee that's below average in size, you have a 1/2 chance of hurting a person's feelings if you say "ha ur donger ain't longer, lad"

>oh no, my self esteem
just say that and mock them, if you contest that insult as meaningless and turn it into a bigger joke than they could it defeats their purpose while simultaneously showing yourself as more dominant.

If you want to take it to the next level
>oy vey, my self esteem!