Black men are more alph-

Wow, Obama is a cocksucking faggot.

What a surprise.

reddit BTFO

obama is whiter than you are fucking nigger faggot

This.

obama bends over to take it from the jews, hes used to that.

>two fucking emperors

Obama is half white you dumb mayo faggots

All of our Presidents are really fucking tall.

Respecting different culture v forcing ones culture onto other

Fuck when in Rome am I right?

Press S to spit in the Emperor's face

manlets btfo

wow Trump is rude and badly educated
that's why white americans are not really white

Honestly, we all know who his the greater confidence and potency.
Hint: it's not Mr Little Hands.

Trump is the most Jewed president ever

How'd they get the tank-limo there?

Is Shinzo bowing? Whoever bows lower is accepting themselves as the lesser.

Le 56% percent by my calculations

>not posting the original photo of Obongo

the virgin bow vs the chad staredown

Trump is a mad man:

>>We Will have the #1 economy.

Looks over
>>But we'll let you be 2nd place.

nah, he's just your standard good goy. he's less jewed than most of congress.

FDR might be the most jewed

Muh dic bix nood indeeed

does anybody have the pic where obama is twisting his arm doing the handshake?

oh wow black men are more humble no way

we wont have the #1 economy, thats china, and then india,

DEFINITE PROOF THAT TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN AGENT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Nice to meet you, fellow god emperor

Are you an emperor or some inbred, nobody shithead on Sup Forums?

Based Trump following our Mariano on this. Manlets and fags btfo.

Who is this gook and why should anyone care?
We should exterminate all non-whites and repopulate the world with blonde blue-eyed only people thought enforced eugenics to eliminate brown eyes and hair genes.
Srly why isn't this a thing yet

>muh dick

Mmmmmmm mighty black dick. I'm glad you noticed. I hope you bow down in homage.

Bending over like he's getting ready to take one in the ass doesn't make him all that great..

o-nigger is going to jail

nah.

Gonna get king togo

Entire country is made of paper and balsam wood. Gonna find me a book of matches

S

>Mfw the dic is not powerful enough to stop reconquista
>Mfw a white man from Asturias BTFOed a nigger army from the Caliphate that they had payed in hogs
Bless Santiago Matamoros

That looks staged as fuck Tyrone
Are you sure you are not high right now
Sorry ill speak nigger for you
AYO TYRONE YO SURE YO NOT HIGH AS A PLANE, YO DIC ISNT BIC BECAUSE YIUR BLACK IS BECAUSE YO ASS IS 30 YEAS OLD

This thread has been visisted by Santiago Matamoros
Dead niggers and a white christian ethnostate will come to you but only if you post, thank you Santiago Matamoros

I bet that Santiago had a small dick and was attempting to compensate. I suspect the underlying cause of your anger is a micropenis too, user.

Why would a president of any nation bow that low. You're embarrassing you people. Very disrespectful.

I only bow down to my Asturian ancestors that killed blacks for the Fatherland and the Kingdom of Spain

Obama is a complete cunt.

Black men are more polite apparently
>Come to my house
>Shit on me

Doesnt change the fact he was an absolute baddass that had you 'big dic' blacks in fear of both his white horse and sanctified spear
They called him Moor Killer for a reason

And he fought for the Fatherland, whether he had a 'big dic' or not is irrelevant, but I dont think a nigger like you understands a concept beyond 'muh dic'

I hope no one feels envy for this guy. These are the kind of hot vapid women who get knocked up and have the baby daddy leave, then get fat and gross while reliant on welfare, bitching for 30 years about how "unfair" life is and raising a thug who gets shot by cops telling Tyrone to put down the airsoft gun.

Congrats on being Asturian, holy land of fabada asturiana, which honestly I think is better than cassoulet.

Go eat a big slice of queso cabrales and remember how lucky you are.

and its not the tiny brained ngiger either you fucking retard

Luckier than being born in a country whos name is Niger.
Go suck you brothers cock and make.sure to lick your cow's ass after it shits

>Luckier than being born in a country whos name is Niger.
True.

>Go suck you brothers cock and make.sure to lick your cow's ass after it shits
OK?

Does someone have that webm or gif of that nigglet performing cleaning actions on a cow with his mouth before it excremented

See pic related

That stupid niggers big kong 'wife' grabbed hold of the Queen. The baboon should have been shot with tranquillisers immediately

He can keep 'em

DAS RITE

BOW TO YO MASSA, BLACK BOI

*half jew

>his white horse and sanctified spear
>They called him Moor Killer for a reason
I think in the Mezquita in Cordoba it's hilarious how aggressive and militaristic the sculptures of Santiago Matamoros are in the Renaissance church that was slapped down in the middle of the mosque by Ferdinand and Isabella. It's the least subtle thing I've seen in the whole of my life.

>Luckier than being born in a country whos name is Niger.
Pretty obviously I'm Australian. I can't wait to get back to the Picos de Europa mountains and do some extended walking again followed by some of the best food in the world. Asturias is gorgeous place. Until I went, I had no idea it would be so incredible. Enjoy, my friend.

>t. You're not white Le 56% face

Are you like autistic, mexibro? Of course its fucking staged, no nigger was suddenly cornered by random mudsharks, no shit

Its paellabro for you

African ""Americans"" will all be Black Latino before 2050. Try fucking your girls on our level, mayate.

Being a literal autist doesn't make you alpha, look at that wide leg stance lol

Obama's bow looks so fucking stupid. There's a whole set of history behind the tradition. In kendo for instance, you always keep eye contact with your armed opponent during the bow to prevent being surprise attacked. Obama is just presenting his neck, as if he's asking to be decapitated. That isn't a bow between equals, but one from a farmer to his emperor.

muh dick nigger

black man understood that his country dropped 2 fucking nukes on them

and dedicated his trip partially to that like a true leader

"lost popular vote" buffoon is just a brain damaged manchild and everybody knows it and treats him as such

No shit, his husband Michelle is hung. Someone post that pic, you know the one.

Black faggot, you know the pictures of trumps crowd were taken in the early morning on purpose to make it look like a smaller crowd. This is a complete Fake News lie, surprised!?! His crowds during inauguration day were just as big if not bigger!
Still Winning!

>checks flag
Yep.

how do people take asians seriously?

ya know it really says something when yer wife is more ripped then you. holy shit i would not want to 1v1 michelle

so uhhh hows baltimore, detroit, chicago, st luis, and oakland doing since Obama has been president. Its almost like they're worse off. I think you are suffering from magical negro withdrawal syndrome.

Really made me think

Not only did every nigger in the country attend i also know of and worked with a load of bong niggers that paid to fly over to see Obama's inauguration. Apparently the whole of Washington was in utter chaos. Fucking pathetic.

It is in Obama's nature to bend over in front of men.

> Bowing to napalm-dodgers
It's like you enjoy being a cuck. Seriously.

this is old. you need to delete and use the one with NPR added

I guarantee the emperor respects Donald shaking his hand eye to eye more than Obama being a weeaboo bowing.
The Japanese don't want you to emulate their culture they like it when American's are American.