Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/churchillcustoms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We post fresh ones ITT

Leftists can meme edition.

oops. posted the wrong picture. my bad ;/

>title

Thats not stealing white power this is.

I gather from this white women are obviously superior. Everyone wants them.

>being this delusional
they get disinherited and disowned, dummy

Nah they go to prom to live out their big day. Make daddy proud.

I have one but past 30 the affects of your deficieny disease, albinism that you derived from, start to kick in. You age like shit. The thing you cursed all your life, what you were missing, melanin, turns out to be a great thing.

Albinism, coming from the latin word albus, literally meaning white.

White guy wants white women. Other races lust over white women. No one want their women, not even them and you believe this speaks positively of non-whites.

Ok... backs away slowly.

You cant even obtain your birthright that these so ugly inferior races can. It must eat at you.

You are right. No white women would ever want a white man. I have never seen a white child and probably never will. The cartoons are real.

No self respecting white woman

I liked the first one better.

WTF is the background to this????

Africans Big Black Brain
Genius tried stealing copper for a live electrical box

Couldn't read the posted warning signs. Mostly a failure of the American education system.

You sound upset Tyrone.
>Was your father mean to you today?

these nigger fuckers are a huge minority. Ironicly it's more men's fault than it is women's

It describes me pretty well, actually

Oh fuck no.

All that said, I do like how you covered a decent amount of white prototypes with the hair and eye colors your stick women. They truly are perfection and many types of perfection. I do understand why you wouldn't want anything else.

I am positive this one is just bait.

did he died!

>steals our meme
>reverses it

Yeah totally

>stealing white power

Looks like nigga was trying to steal copper.

That's a transformer, and judging by those burns, very high voltage

It was originally posted on a commie FB page. Ain't it beautiful?

>The parts that contradict the other parts

you're lying, no way someone made that in seriousness.

It's true, user. Wish I still had the link.

MOOOOOT

They are traps

error 404: edition not found
saged

this is absolutely true

Don't forget to mention that their crime rate is equal to wherever they are in the world

>so much of preaching
>so much of e-celeb dependency
>such a lack of humour and irony
why does /leftypol/ even try?
I liked the days when /leftypol/ was full of retarded but fun tankies and edgy Stirner posting, now it's full of anarkiddies who are similar to nu/pol/tards here.

I think most of the anarkiddies are baitposters.

WTF is going on here.

is this the cheap chinese edition.

This nigger has been spamming this for the past few days, fuck off already Trayshawn

Why is he missing so much skin/tissue? Why is he still holding on to the copper/electricity?

Goddamn you can see his lung moving

Adjust it by population faggot.

Yeah white women that date black men are usually of the highest caliber. You really never see the ugly, fat ones with dark guys, only with other whites. Same goes for intellect, the smarter women just prefer blacks.

You forget that I blew off multiple girls for their behaviour in the end tho

This shit probably makes ben more mad than the previous edits did.

what vid is that?

But see, that just doesn't work, because it's not true. You guys are all about truth and reason aren't you?

This is from sa. They always stealing copper, on good days they fry.

They're about libel and slander, mostly

haha blacks ain't marrying whites we just fuck them and then leave hahahaha

Hopefully when they fry they don't blow a breaker so you can still go on Sup Forums ;/

Also if you are a white family with white kids, the left is REEEing. This shit goes both ways, hence the raise of the alt-right or whatever stupid shit you wanna call it. Also fuck niggers and goks, White homelands will rise and drive out the filth.

That's assuming he's seen it, but I don't doubt it.

Lol

The funniest thing about this is that Jamal has a job

This is what Tinder looks like in Toronto

Heard they broke the power grid nearly on an institutional level this year because they decided that niggers should be in charge of it. How true is that? I mean I know they would totally break it(just look at your country lmao) but did they actually pull another 'we wuz kangz' and shut their own fucking power off?

Take your cuck fantasies and your bbc fetish, roll them all up in a nice tight big ball and shove it so far up your faggot arse that you die an agonizingly painful death from massive rectal trauma. You fucking social parasite

>pic related

The most niggerly thing about this is that the person with the phone keeps filming it. Probably shouting "WORL-STAR WORL-STAR"

youtube.com/user/churchillcustoms

actually pretty good channel.. im subbed

this, yup

Turns out you can indeed shock the black right out of them.

I hope you get lead poisoning.

Fixed

Well I don't got outside so check and mate nigger

>trayvon martini
keked

High voltage transformator, probably was trying to aquire the copper inside. The electricity roasted him good as can be seen by the opened ribcage on the right side. Also electrical burns fuck you up big time, as they flip the polarity inside you and overstimulating while doing so thus resulting in not knowing or being able for him to pull his arm back.

>This is real

Das rite wite boy

kek

My question is if Whites become a minority will we form White ghettos and stick together or will we become the crabs in a bucket? A White ghetto that refuses to assimilate,get gibs(while working side hustles),breed like the P.O.X. I mean C,and adopt a "If they're White they're right attitude would get us farther in 10 years than they have in 100. Just a thought.

>get gibs
from who

Nerve impulses are electrical signals.
When you touch really high voltage stuff your muscles contract and you can't do shit about it. This is why if you absolutely have to check for voltage you should always use your outer part of the palm.

anything whites do will bee 1000x as effective as nigging around all day

You want me to start making some OC about how butthurt you people get over certain posters not taking back coalburners that regretted their decision...? In fact, I recall threads about two separate girls who wanted a second chance but were rejected.
I intended to leave it alone, but you people are asking for it.

>filename
oh fug

>lefties can't me-

Nigger broke into a power box (probably to steal copper wires) and got electrocuted so severely his skin burned.

Oh I know all about you ostracizing your own women. You would know about being socially rejected.

itesa hoscar

I want milkies

All they can do is just insult whitey. The state of the leftists nowadays