Éire/pol/ - New Week New Bollocks edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/FCnGD6xv5ik
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>Halawa Claims to Have "Never been in the Muslim Brotherhood"
rte.ie/news/2017/1103/917389-halawa/

>Apple Shunted Untaxed Cash to Jersey
rte.ie/news/2017/1106/917722-paradise-papers/

>Minister Raises Concern Over Sexism in The Dáil
rte.ie/news/politics/2017/1106/917914-dail-sexism/

>RIRA Leader Found Guilty of Planned Bombing During Prince Charles Visit
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/real-ira-leader-found-guilty-of-planning-explosion-during-prince-charles-visit-convicted-of-directing-terrorism-in-the-state-36277192.html

>'A United Ireland inevitable' - Katie Hopkins
independent.ie/irish-news/a-united-ireland-inevitable-says-katie-hopkins-36295150.html

>Former Brit Soldier Stabbed Man Outside Dublin Chip Shop
independent.ie/irish-news/courts/former-soldier-who-stabbed-man-outside-dublin-chip-shop-wanted-to-teach-people-a-lesson-court-hears-36294932.html

>Roscommon Refugee "Hotel"
thejournal.ie/locals-ballaghaderreen-syrian-refugees-tv3-documentary-3674184-Nov2017/

>Dublin Council to Fly Palestinian Flag Alongside Catalan Flag
thejournal.ie/catalan-flag-dublin-city-council-3674535-Nov2017/

>Memorial to Irish People Who Died in Wars Damaged in Sligo
thejournal.ie/poppies-damaged-sligo-3680327-Nov2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UgD4Nwk0_fI
youtube.com/watch?v=tqwuGaTzbRk&
rte.ie/news/politics/2017/1106/917914-dail-sexism/
reddit.com/r/irishabroad/comments/7b4wxx/london_is_filled_with_cunts_lads_plenty_of_nice/
youtube.com/watch?v=gaCc61Ksr-c
youtube.com/watch?v=9OY_R3YT88A
independent.ie/irish-news/raiders-steal-tanker-from-army-barracks-29298348.html
vocaroo.com/i/s09oPjg9cihf
burkeanjournal.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=fQKH9o8t5Q8
burkeanjournal.com/state-funding-of-newspapers-is-fascism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=UgD4Nwk0_fI
youtube.com/watch?v=tqwuGaTzbRk&

Nice digitals, have a bump

i*ish are not white

Ireland is a small place. How come guys like the Don and Critiqued haven't been doxxed yet by antifa and leftists? I'm glad they haven't been but I'm surprised. Their old classmates and co-workers don't know about their Youtube videos?

Bump

>rte.ie/news/politics/2017/1106/917914-dail-sexism/
TL;DR
Strong independent woman complains about being ignored and cut off by other politicians, and blames it on sexism

Fucking wew lad

Antifa are fucking weak in Ireland and have to ship over Liverpool lads, as for our leftists they are more stupid than most.

Cus now one gives a fuck about anything here other than drinking and bullshit. They are all dumb normies desu.

Bump for Britain

>Gerry Adams coming out as pro-baby murder
shocking

Reminder

Now that you mention it I heard many of the antifa clowns that beat up Peter O'Loughlin had English accents. Still I'm surprised some Twitter crusader hasn't made it their mission to ruin the Don's life. There is a lot of risk in putting your face out there sadly.

Would shag Theresa may no lie

DAS RITE

I'm seeing more and more teenage girls with black boyfriends. What do we do??

You should move out of Dublin

For my mateys looking for a bit of fun toying with Redditors reddit.com/r/irishabroad/comments/7b4wxx/london_is_filled_with_cunts_lads_plenty_of_nice/

Don't forget that his brother Liam Adams is a convicted child molester and Gerry knew about it for years. Sick sick man and a sick sick party.

the don is a culchie, most people outside of Dublin and Galway hate leftie, pinko handwringers

Bogs user...I keep saying this but the lord blessed us with them for a reason

Pic related is Gerry Adams' wife...

You make yourself the sexiest man alive and put down everyone around you for not being as sexy as you, if you can find another sexy man then gang up and make everyone else feel inadequate until they HAVE to become attractive, then you can court the wenches all you like.
Pic for reference.

Every girl I know back home that isn't raised like a proper Irish girl is a coal burner.

It's almost as if the moment traditional families break down, the moral structure collapses with it.

Feels good to be home.
No longer surrounded by " " DUTCH " " people

I... idk...

What a strange phenomenon
>file name
Top Kek

DELET

>Dublin Council to Fly Palestinian Flag Alongside Catalan Flag
THESE ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE WHO DECIDE WHAT YOU CAN AND CAN'T BUILD RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

anyway here's Jared Taylor in Dublin
youtube.com/watch?v=gaCc61Ksr-c

>oink oink

sounds about right

They always do this shit.

Someone has to

>Be Irish
>entire country run by a HOA
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=9OY_R3YT88A

Still can't understand all this song. Know its about someone who came from Spain.

This country is passive as fuck. You could probably organise a fascist coup with like 100 lads.

newfag here, why involve Ireland in Sup Forums? Aren't we neutral?

I can see it as an invitation for south england kebab munchers to stroke their 3 inchers about colonialism (which their masters profited from) and that's good for a laugh but..

Ireland doesn't have much of a political voice internationally, besides its entertaining culture.

Maybe there's discussion around regionalism within the EU, like Scotland, Catalonia, Basque, Flanders, Walloon type issues?

I honestly don't know what to talk about.

United Ireland? Lament the famine? Share old Gaelic lore?

Enlighten me OP

I imagine it would look something like this.
Noice

Uniform should consist of a gorm polo shirt, And I think we might have something to work with

Here you go

Can you do something with this?

We are mainly focused on promoting the National Party. Other than that Eire/pol/ is about having banter with like-minded Nationalists and winding up Redditors. Good craic.

The Irish language and United Ireland debates have been done and I'm personally tired of them

Before thinking internationally we have to fix our internal problems. Following our Independence Ireland and everything the men fought for was betrayed.

Getting a decent party in and laughing/crying at how stupid things are right now while making andsharing memes etc. plenty to do some fun stuff happened already

independent.ie/irish-news/raiders-steal-tanker-from-army-barracks-29298348.html
>the kind of scum who make their living by selling green diesel can just stroll into an army base and take their confiscated diesel back

Why cant paddies understand northern Ireland is not Irish anymore?

Good pic
Good God, I knew your military was a meme, but I didn’t expect them to be like THIS.
A revolt would be primo for you guys, but you need to do it before 2025

Christ

>doesn't understand the difference between present and future

Kill yourself.

God a good few more.

PS: if you're genuinely new join our discord channel in pic related

They dont give a fuck about some Antifa faggot doxxing them and wouldn't be making vids if they gave a single fuck about cucks winging over what they have the balls to say.

Ulster is forever Gaelic. Even the prods know this to be true. Ulster is literally the most Gaelic place in Ireland due to Dublin's meddling down south.

>northern ireland
>not irish

wew lad

Do any of you lads know what's going on in Tyrrelstown, I've read that a gang of niggers are attacking people there including young and elderly and there was a protest by the community over the weekend.

that is a very fucking intense satre holy shit

That's happening all over the Republic tbqh lad. You've been sold down the river by the anglos in power.
>Gardaí are investigating an alleged incident in which a large group of youths attacked two teenage boys outside a County Meath train station on Sunday evening.
>The two 17-year-old boys, both from Laytown, were attacked on the road leading to Gormanston Railway Station.
>They told gardaí who attended the scene that they had been assaulted by a large group of males, who were accompanied by females who witnessed the incident.
>The two boys required treatment at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, Drogheda.
>According to a garda statement, the alleged attackers were described as "both black and white youths and they were accompanied by females who witnessed the assaults".

Notice how long it took for that article to say what race was involved.

If the queen drives so much how come you lads never managed to give her the ol' car bomb?

!!! new game lads !!!

Show us your best Barrett impression
vocaroo.com/i/s09oPjg9cihf

Going back to the overwhelming amount of vitriolic responses to RTE jewery last Friday night, do you think there could be a possible market for an Alternative Media in Ireland?
WhatI suggest is something akin to Brietbart or infowars (though not as meme tier)
An explicitly right wing news source is what I’m getting at, do you think that would sell?

Quick rundown on those two?

Probably is a good market for it yeah

Wouldn't be very sporting of us ol' chap.

Bants aside, why do British people believe in Monarchy? I know it can be countered with you's love the Pope, same thing, but I don't. I'm a prod republican, same as my father and his father before him. What's the benefit of a Monarchy?

A gang of teenage niglets, mongrels and scummy little literal bastard Irish kids who look up to nigger rappers and such and accompanied by skanky little wenches. The absolute state of southern Ireland.

Provo scum and peig. I'm more fucking Irish than you and have no time for balaclava wearers, commies or made up anglo-prod shite like modern gaeilge

>I'm a prod republican

Ah so you're scum hey? Here have a cup of tea with your communism.

Pan faced Gook.

>something akin to Brietbart or infowars (though not as meme tier)

Yes but it would get the arse sued off it with the full support of all the political parties and the D4 and howth/dun laoighre legal parasites

made up anglo-prod shite like modern gaeilge

Daily reminder that it is time to leave behind the black anglo and turn to the mighty white gale powered source of energy to the west.

We will easily make enough energy meaning we could sell large amounts to Britain and the EU,meanwhile reducing oil and coal imports.

>He isn't in favour of an Irish monarchy in which a High King rules over 4 kings that each rule a province to keep each province's rich history and culture and dialect alive and pure while also keeping Ireland as a cohesive nation with agreed over-arching laws and customs that apply to the whole island
Fucking prods.

kings can do what they believe is right wheras governments attract scheming liars generally.
the best system in existance is constitutional monarchy

because the crown is the physical embodiment of the entire nation and its history and it would be extremely hard to replace it. If you replaced "Her Majesty's X" with "The People's X" you would have to take into account that a huge fraction of The People currently believe no law is legitimate unless it comes straight from Allah and another huge fraction have been taught to be communists by the BBC and their teachers.

Upside: you get a good leader, you get him for his life time

Downside: you get a shitty leader the same thing happens.

dearbhaich e, what makes you the quintessential modern Gael? s an Iar

Rothschilds bog go dtí an Bogdanoffs

i dteagmháil le eachtrannaigh

Is cuma go bhfuil cumais síceacha acu

rialú na Frain le dorn iarainn

caisleáin agus bainc féin ar fud an domhain

sliocht díreacha na líne fola ríoga ársa

baincfaidh sé na chéad chathracha ar Mars (bainfidh Bogdangrad an chéad chathair)

go bunúsach gach áis taighde eagarthóireachta DNA ar an Domhan

Is é an chéad leanbh dearthóir na Babies Bogdanoff

Dúirt an dá dheartháireacha go raibh 200 IQ acu

insíonn scrioptúir ársa Indiach ar dhá aingeal a thiocfaidh ar an Domhan agus tabharfaidh siad ré chun cinn agus dul chun cinn teicneolaíochta gan fasach leo

Is iad saotharlanna R & D Nanobot iad féin ar fud an domhain

Is dócha go mbeidh Bogdabots agat taobh istigh duit anois

Tá na Bogdanoffs i dteagmháil go rialta leis na hEilifintí Michael agus Gabriel, ag cur focal Dé ar aghaidh chuig an Eaglais Cheartchreidmheach

D'fhoghlaim siad Fraincis fhileanta laistigh de sheachtain

Tugann na Náisiúin na cúlchistí óir a chuimhneamh leis na cúpla cúpla. Níl aon óir i Ft. Knox, ach Ft. Bogdanoff

Tá na cúpla cúpla bliain d'aois, ón bpointe tagartha spáis-am ar an mbonn daonna.

Go deimhin, is iad na daoine gan am atá ann i gcónaí i ngach pointe ama agus spás ón brat bog go dtí deireadh na cruinne

Treoraíonn na Bogdanoffs an daonnacht i aois nua eagna, síochána agus grá

WE'RE FUCKING TRYING BE PATIENT
burkeanjournal.com/

Definitely. The liberal.ie does a good job of pissing of the liberal types but their content is generally shite.

What could they possibly be sued for? The only thing I could imagine would be “hate speech” because under your govts definition, it only has to “Inspire” hatred, which is a rather broad and vague definition to say the least

I think all the opposition from govt and media can be good optics, sort of a “David and Goliath” look to it, people love an underdog

This is the same cunt that starred in that all irish girls should breed with pakis film.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQKH9o8t5Q8

This is the future of Ireland.

10/10 for an original twist on a classic

>burkeanjournal.com/state-funding-of-newspapers-is-fascism/

Now user...
Other than that, I’m quite intrigued. When did you start this, and how’s it going with it?

Is Shalane Flanagan an Irish or American name?

FUCKSAKE DUBLIN!

Jesus Christ I couldn't watch more than 10 seconds of that. Poor poor Ireland.

It's cultural and traditional for them probably. Don't really care about republics or monarchies personally, it's all the same these days really. Would fight for an Ireland with a Hohenzollern king the same as I would fight for an Irish Republic.

>Coal burner
>mulatto son
>FOOK U
>My Autism child
Holy fuck, what is this?

I only opened the link and was already disgusted.

The boys in your pic would kneecap you for being a "counter revolutionary" you stupid bog monkey. Or they would if they weren't riddled with informers and up to their arses in paedophiles and coke dealers.
>pic very much related

Hello fellow dindu nuttins

every day we stray further from God's light

Oh Éire, what have they done to you?

fuck the ira

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA