Well, here it comes /k/...

Well, here it comes /k/. Prepare your angus for another shitstorm of pointless and misguided panic legislation thanks to the Texas shooting.
How do you think this will affect your local state and it's respective gun laws?
I live in CA, bay area, so I can't really be buried any deeper but I know shits gonna get extra stupid out here.

I live in NH, unless something happens federaly, I'm fine

Gotta prepare your angus alright

Ayy.

Live free or die, I envy you

Alas/k/a here, same boat.

IF we get federal legislation my state will go full on no step on snek. We have a law that passed recently saying if feds pass gun control not already existing then our state cannot legally enforce it and LEOs are obligated to arrest feds for trying to violate our civil rights

South Carolina here well probably be fine

Nothing will happen. Trump has said this was a mental health issue. 2 private armed citizens stopped this crazy. Furthermore, the guy bought his gun after passing a NICS check that apparently didn’t incorporate his DD and domestic violence convictions. This is so far outside their narrative I wish these niggers would.

yeah right. We're fucked. There's one dem blocking 2nd amendment carry and open carry and I guarantee you that negro is going to use this for fuel

Maybe my state will bring back the law that required adult men to bring a rifle to church on Sunday

>blocking carry when this shooting was STOPPED by carrying

huh

>implying dems will see it or spin it that way to their retarded constituents

I have no doubt some asshat from Chicago will try to push some dumbfuckery on me
I don't expect anything to pass anytime soon because they are stupid and a few law makers understand what is going on in the rest of the state

I just want to walk and sink ankle deep in mud and blast shit with my shotgun.
t. true Illinoisan

that's awesome

Constitutional Carry Texas when...?...

NEVER

this

>my state will go full on no step on snek
And do what bribe the Muktuks with liquor to invade Canada and rename it Chicken? You people are fucking retarded. Always screaming about "muh bootifull Moontains". You can't reach or travel 4/5ths of the state. You won't drill for except one area because "muh wildlife". Which is almost non-existent except for the blood sucking birds that live there. The majority of you import everything to the fucking state.

Yeah well maybe its fucking time to change it.

Just sit back and enjoy your guns while you can. Damn its already noon? Im getting sleepy time for nap

And?

We control the oil pipeline and a critical strategic airfield that houses over half of the US inventory of F-22s.

Plus ABM defenses and a shit ton of VERY large SIGINT installations and other crap.

All we have to do is straight up ignore the federal laws and they can't do fucking anything about it. Now fuck off, I bet you're a Masshole or something

I don't live in California, Massachussets, Illinois, or New York... so nothing will happen.

I want to have a discussion about this without people implying it's a sinister zionist plot

Reported. shit posting and avatarfagging are both bannable offenses.

considering we just went to permit-less carry in missouri, i kinda doubt i have much to fear from the state legislature.

So your plan is to storm missile defense facilities and fly the planes?
Then what get btfo by whoever they decide to send to retake everything. Sure man go play in the snow. Fracking has more or less made your pipeline unnecessary in this vivid world you live in. You'll ignore those fed laws til import/export sanctions are initiated that is if Canada will even let a rouge state enter their highway system.

No fuck Massachusetts as well.

how hard is it for a freedom refugee to immigrate to alaska from canada

>buttmad statist who doesn't understand the commerce clause

Nothing will happen. All the anti-Trumpers out there can kiss my ass - if Hillary was President, AWB 2.0 would be sailing through Congress right now. But she didn't, and for all the scaremongering about how Trump's going to throw us under the bus, he hasn't and won't.

> bumfuck alaskan who doesn't understand his states gxp/gdp

why the hell was this moved

Holy fucking SHIT mods are faggots
Why do they hate Sup Forums so much?

welcome /k/

Who do you think spams the janitor positions?

300 pound losers with no actual jobs?

mods are fags. is anyone really surprised

/k/ mods prefer Sup Forums to be shitted up with gun control debate threads so they can have their high-brow autistic caliber debates and mallninja gear threads in peace.

Yes, but lefties

there is no "k" mods, or specific board mods. all mods are global.

Also, screw them for moving it.

>

fugg

Sup Forums is already being shitted up with gun control debates

Hi, /k/ommandos, welcome to Sup Forums

You'll find a bush war 2.0 thread in the catalog, /polder/, that might be to your liking.

Enjoy your stay, sorry for the faggot mods.

>I'd: koi
Koi vey, I've been revealed

thanks for killing a good thread MODS

>we can’t enforce dude weed laws, but we can enforce gun laws on people. >Who have guns.

It’s realky not up to the state desu