IOTBW general

Welcome to IOTBW general. Here we strategize and talk about IOBTW.

Remember everyone it’s okay to be white.

Keep the message simple.
No racism.
No being creative.
Do it at night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDgbtq89E_M&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=JG2Z35EFO-A
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
pastebin.com/w5ziuHHq
pastebin.com/0ZkycJTU
ghostbin.com/paste/9ok6r
pastebin.com/wivf47Zz
archive.is/5LEna
archive.is/XeQsK
archive.is/vEkhM
archive.is/pHMnG
archive.is/nQezd
archive.is/M2CqY
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg
archive.is/pGH0i
archive.is/JWRm8
archive.is/prxBX
archive.is/C2U7O
archive.is/7MQf6
archive.is/62V3A
archive.is/OIAgW
archive.is/0Ml7b
archive.is/3OVMG
archive.is/yohQd
i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png
youtube.com/watch?v=_g4rsXdX0Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=ccTPxCX2FEM&pbjreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=1CS7b_Ox6UU
youtu.be/qDH_N1j8jVw
forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?whichpage=1&TOPIC_ID=702140�
archive.is/cfoEf
youtube.com/watch?v=SCzCWrasxDE
youtube.com/watch?v=_rlB0bT92mk
youtube.com/watch?v=wM7FJrzCcW8)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Or do it early in the morning if you can get up early enough

do it in broad daylight in front of everyone making focused extreme eye contact without blinking

youtube.com/watch?v=pDgbtq89E_M&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=JG2Z35EFO-A

Common guys, we've made it to some of the bigger youtubers and even a mention on Tucker Carlson's show.

Articles on National news outlets are next.

How about adding some fine print, to make it even more difficult for the leftists to dispute?

Do Not Alter The Message
Do Not Alter The Flyers
Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill
There Is No Phase 2

It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.
If you take part remember; print the original flyers in the pic, post them in legal areas, be aware of cameras, and get home safely.
Do not trespass. Do not Vandalize. Do not post over other signs or flyers. Do not say anything racist or provocative in the comments of news stories. We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

>We should do "it's oaky to be black" next and see them treat it differently!
Every US/Canadian campus is already covered with pro-"PoC" posters and propaganda. Showing a pro-"PoC" bias is not the point and proves nothing we don't already know. The point is to expose their anti-white bias in as blatant a way possible.
>"Okay" is too weak! We need a stronger message!
The weakness of the word "Okay" is the point. We are showing that there is no low you can sink to that will make them happy. To them it isn't even "okay" to be white. People on social media have had the correct response and are starting to declare pride in being white. The Plan is working. Stick to the plan.

List of media responses: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

I'm mailing out "IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE" letters to Australian politicians.
I suggest you yanks try the same.

THIS

oops, forgot the attachment.

Us Canadians would probably get put in jail for hate speech.

Fuck off shill.

THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2
THERE IS NO PHASE 2
>THERE IS NO PHASE 2

Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.
>Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.
Ignore anyone advocating criminal activity, vandalism, etc. These are shills trying to ruin our operation. It is pointless most importantly bad PR to do anything illegal. The point is to have the MAXIMUM CONTRAST between how evil the media portrays these posters, and how clearly benign they are to normies.

DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside that differs from the original, RIP IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.
>DO NOT ALTER THE POSTER: uniformity is key, it will have the biggest impact. We also don't want to give the media any way to negatively spin this: putting URLs, discords, QR codes, etc will only give the media an excuse to label them "sinister recruitment tools for nazis". IGNORE SHILLS SUGGESTING TO ALTER THE POSTER, and if you see a poster outside that differs from the original, RIP IT DOWN IMMEDIATELY.

I do find interesting that the statement "black lives matter" isn't considered racist but "its ok to be white" is

New pastebin.com/w5ziuHHq
Previous >pastebin.com/0ZkycJTU
Previous >ghostbin.com/paste/9ok6r

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
More archives in pastebin above

pastebin.com/wivf47Zz

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Normies talking about it
Baby Center Communities
>archive.is/5LEna

Washington Post
Signs saying ‘it’s okay to be white’ found at Maryland high school
>archive.is/XeQsK

WDSU News Channel 6
'It's okay to be white' signs posted on Tulane campus, student newspaper reports
>archive.is/vEkhM

Squawker
>archive.is/pHMnG

The Daily Caller
‘It’s Okay To Be White’ Stickers Posted Around College Town
>archive.is/nQezd

Edmonton Metro
Pro-white message taped to Native Studies building day after racist pumpkin incident
>archive.is/M2CqY
In print >i.4cdn.org/pol/1509580808939.jpg

Boston Globe
Article >archive.is/pGH0i
Twitter >archive.is/JWRm8
Facebook >archive.is/prxBX

Boston Magazine
>archive.is/C2U7O

Cleveland Scene
>archive.is/7MQf6

Tulane Hullabaloo
Article >archive.is/62V3A
Twitter >archive.is/OIAgW
Article >archive.is/0Ml7b

The New Orleans Advocate
Article >archive.is/3OVMG
Facebook >archive.is/yohQd

WWU Campus Police FB Thread
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1509547272688.png

New video by Bearing:

youtube.com/watch?v=_g4rsXdX0Xg

If we do ever have a phase two, in the future when it seems appropriate which isn't now, we could maybe use

don't even discuss it, it will only give the shills more power to confuse

How is this shilling?... I'm legit trying to make the message 100% undisputable.

Phase 2 is making white babies. Get to work everyone.

>the Chad poster hanger

Youtube - Bob Don - Fox lying on TV - It's Okay To Be White

The Ctrl-Left is trying to slide the movement edition

It's too bad that the amount of salty Twitter comments have been diminishing. It's mostly T_D tier people spamming comments on the subject.

Anyone not following the plan is a shill.
You are not following the plan.
You are a shill.

go back to led dit, faggot

Are Canadians this week
Or fear mongering shill

stick ter der prahn!!!

thanks - added

His previous videos

Youtube - Bearing - Schools flooded with racist, hateful, bigoted flyers ..
>youtube.com/watch?v=ccTPxCX2FEM&pbjreload=10

Youtube - No Bullshit - It's Okay To Be White with Bearing
>youtube.com/watch?v=1CS7b_Ox6UU

Once we hit phase 11 lets just start shitposting in public.

>'Sup Forums has now brought their conversations into the real world'

Take a look at who (((Found))) the flyer.
youtu.be/qDH_N1j8jVw
Whatcha doing?

There doesn't need to be too many comments, it just needs to come from the right people. Lots of normies around town don't see the raging anti-white crusaders at my university, but they will when they start REEEEEing about these mundane posters that normies hopefully agree with.

Ignore all phase 2 shills who are jews, there is no phase 2.

over christmas break, lets make sure every university has a white christmas of flyers.

Guys. The media has saged and slid this while normies have been doing the same. We need a big exposure. Like skybanner, or everyone use wheat paste, or high traffic urban area. Quit being pussies or watch the news sunday morning. Idc which, prefer others make a fucking happening too. Basement dwellers.

why doesnt that racist nazi move to a minority neighborhood?

Well, fuck me for trying to be creative.

Reddit is still a cesspit of anti-white crusaders. I just don't have the will to go dig through and screenshot all the juiciest ones like pic related.

It's fine. People are just caught up in the shooting right now. They will get bored of that in a day or two and we will still be there. Stick to the plan.

Yes. Unironically fuck you for trying to be creative. You aren't the first to try to derail us, you won't be the last. We will stick to the plan because it is working.

I don't think they're the majority though, I think that they just are so preachy and aggressive that any non-cucks like me when I was on there just lurk away and ignore the posts like that.

What Font?

Are there any """"problamatic"""" fonts?

It made it to RT news on joobook already

I'm going to but i know we have anons in portland, seattle, L.A, Montgomery, Atlanta...ffs you people are pussies. If any single flyer was found in any one of those shitholes it would be a chimp out or massive triggering. I mean, it doesnt even have to be big or clever. Just in a high profile area.

Link?

we need worker ants not beautiful butterflies

stick to the plan!

The font is Print The Original Flyer you shill.

New - Gun Broker.com (Forum)

forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?whichpage=1&TOPIC_ID=702140�

Page won't archive

alright alright... I'll stay the course!... geesh

Im assuming you're not a civic nationalist

This is dumb. It's already considered okay to be all of those other things. That's the whole point.

A shill. Also why the fuck would you tolerate any gender, that's retarded as hell.

Here's the link for the RT News article

>archive.is/cfoEf

So, I'm just gilding the lilly, ehh ;)

What's an "aggressive font?.. What is the correct font?

>no
>no
>no
>no
>no fun
>no creativity

Would the mods please remove this faggot Milo's thread please.

>awkward

beat me to it lol
still working on mine
The Virgin "Sneaky Post" vs THE CHAD BANNER DISPLAY

Could your shilling be any more obvious fag?

I'm not thrilled with being called alt-right over and over, but they got the gist of it.

New - Youtube - DarkRavenGamer13 - JonTron Reacts to It's okay to be white News Story

youtube.com/watch?v=SCzCWrasxDE

this op has been shilled extremely hard, this is why people are so quick to shut down suggestions
it's nothing personal

You're missing the point entirely. Even with all the extra shit added to it they'll complain that it says white on it at all. They'll complain that the other ones are in a way smaller font. They complain about fucking everything so might as well let the world watch them complain about someone saying "it's okay to be white". There is no reason to change the message at all. Keep it as simple as possible and let them hang themselves

>JonTron
Didn't he already come out and reveal his powerlevel?

Wow that's pretty shit user.

Also that youtube channel name sounds familiar. Didn't Metokur destroy this faggot way back when he was Jim81Jim?

>this thread

thank you for keeping these threads clear of shills, it's a never ending job but extremely important, anons like you are the reason why this op has gone so smoothly
also saved

jeebus these shills are fucking retarded

You mean
>we need white niggers to virally market our shitty white t-shirt campaign, while we greasy jews collect the profits.

I HAVE BIG NEWS LADS.

I was up in my local City (Birmingham) putting up IOTBW flyers, only mine had my online voicemail number attached encouraging people to leave messages in response because I thought it would be funny to share the outrage.

ONE OF THE MESSAGE IS FROM ITV NEWS ASKING FOR AN INTERVIEW ABOUT THE FLYERS.

What should I do?

People wearing a IOTBW shirt sold to them by Jews is like a commie wearing a Che Guevara shirt sold to them by capitalists. The ironing is delicious.

reply using a vpn maybe

He did, but the video isn't actually Jon reading about the story. It's a reaction video compilation at best.

post message here user

will do, lemme figure out how to record it

Tell them it offends you that the media backlash against whiteness and albinism is terrible. Don't they know that this is an awareness campaign to let people know how many African albinos are killed every year JUST for being white? Why is there so much outrage and racism directed towards black people just because they don't fit the media's bigoted notion that a black person HAS to be black.

>What should I do?
not alter the message on the poster. You are on your own. The news will crucify you however.

Fuck off shill

You should hang yourself for being an egotistical shill.

No shit moron, i'm not going to give them my real name.

user, don't do it
they will only use what you say to twist, lie and spin this as negatively as possible
it could impact your future negatively
I applaud your boldness but I see little room to derive benefit from an interview, and lots of room for negatives

the message "It's Okay To Be White" speaks for itself - there is nothing else to say
this is the beauty of the op, any negative reaction to such a harmless message, when presented in complete isolation, can only be interpreted as racist towards whites and exposing the anti-white bias of the left

the more you say, the more room you give them to twist and spin
the simplicity of the message is why this op is so effective, I advise you to leave it at that and ignore their request, it can only be a trap
it will also leave you with greater peace of mind in a personal sense

New - Youtube - TheOneTrueLib - #ItsOkayToBeWhite-The Importance Of Good Optics

A good discussion about the importance of optics and why this campaign is so successful

youtube.com/watch?v=_rlB0bT92mk

It's someone making a parody of his reaction

Listen to all these rational anons. Don't respond to the news inquiry. Maybe post the recording of the news request on here if it's interesting, but that's it.

Don't do it.
They will butcher your interview.
They will ask you loaded questions.
And when you stumble they will edit out context and ruin you.
Don't believe me? they did it to Tommy Robinson, founder of EDL (youtube.com/watch?v=wM7FJrzCcW8)

This.

What part of "there is no phase two" do you feebs not understand?

kike and ree changed his name? lel

this, anyone with an iq above room temp knows the media is 100% leftist propaganda and lies and they are only requesting an interview to set a trap, to spin this campaign as negatively as possible

THE POSTER HAS ALREADY SAID ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE SAID - DO NOT RESPOND TO MEDIA INTERVIEWS

Can anyone help user here?
>user needs help to record and upload audio file, whats the best quick cheap software to do it?

yep. Especially a BBC group

I ordered a thermal printer off eBay. I will start papering the streets again next week. Any neighborhood or high traffic area is good. And dont just put up one sign, do hundreds so the faggots who want to take them down cant possibly get all of them

Hey guys we already agreed to postpone this till late december this is a fake thread made to undermine us

Ok lads I have written a response ready to send to their email, i'm a bit skittish about doing any more in case they clock on to my real name.
--
Draft

I got the idea for the It's Okay To Be White flyers in-part thanks to my wife's son who had recently came home saying he had been bullied at school for being white. I shared my story online in some of the forums I visit and my favorite basket weaving forum suggested I share these flyers in my local town. The idea had had recently become popular on US college campuses and I thought it was a great idea. I left my number at the bottom because I was interested in the responses and dialogue that could be had.

I was hoping you were joking. Did you actually put something that leads back to you on a flyer? How fucking stupid can you get? They are going to find you and fucking ruin your life. You are fucked friend. Pray the flyers get taken down and the media and everyone else who saw them forget about you.

They'll spin it as racism against black people cause you're not being serious, and using cuckholding as a joke.

>wife's son
>my favorite basket weaving forum

good one user

did you actually get contacted by the news for an interview?

it's an anonymous online voicemail i use to get past the stupid phone confirmation shit that twitter etc uses in the uk to stop people making accounts that can't be tracked.

It doesn't lead to me.

if you are going to respond maybe mention how the phrase follows the same logic as the phrase "black lives matter" and they're hypocrites if they assume motive

why are you posting that to me? Check ID's newfag