Why do Leftists and Non-Americans want to ban guns?

Why do Leftists and Non-Americans want to ban guns?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-41479620
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Leftists are fighting for a stronger State here in the USA, where there exists the last bastion of defense against total State control- the American people. All other peoples have been subdued and have had their right to defend themselves from unchecked State power removed.
In the USA, this acts as a bulwark against the steady encroachment of Marxism/Statism into our daily lives. Republicans here also support this, however they have to appeal to a more minarchist population compared to the Democrats, who only have to appeal to populations that already clamor for the empowering of the State and the dissolution of individual rights.

Because statistics show that (except from shitty and 3rd world countries), countries without guns have allot less shootings than countries without.

They're scared of the decision-making processes of the erratic "identified" people in their social environment.

They show nothing of the sort.

Is the method of homicide more important than the homicide itself? I don't believe so, so lets break down the numbers that actually matter and put this to bed one way or the other.
Pic related is the research I've just done into the homicide rates based upon population size and total number of murders. I included at the bottom the USA with only whites and the murders committed by whites.
All of this is for 2016 and is based upon 2016 statistics, which can be found via Google and the FBI crime statistics

As you can see, the USA doesn't have a homicide problem per se, it has a nigger problem. If we remove the minorities from the USA, then all of a sudden we have a proportionally equivalent, and in some cases LOWER murder rate than those of countries with strict/comprehensive gun control
Check mate you gun grabbing autistic retards.

I wonder if some other statistical explanation for this might exist.

Because they think gun-control and gun violence are mutually exclusive.

We don't even entertain options of reducing gun crime that aren't reduction of access.

Isn't freedom worth it, though?

Because they are communist faggots user

Because its seems to be the easiest and fastesg method of stopping shootings. God forbid they do 5 minutes of critical thinking and fact checking.

How can you fight tyranny if you have no guns?

The gun is a symbol of power.
Lefties and non-Americans hate that kind of power because it keeps them at bay.
We have the power to take lives faster and it doesn't fit their bleeding heart narratives. and they can't stop us because we can just shoot them

Ree muh freedom

So you think that a few fat, untrained neckbeards would be able to take on the US's one redeeming feature, its military?

>what is guerrilla warfare
>what are fabian tactics
>what was vietnam
>what is the middle east rn
>what is war fatigue and it's exponential growth under civil war scenarios
>what is civil desertion

>implying a few chinks and sandniggers compare to the us military

statistics also show that not all countries are the same you fucking paki

Quality post

Ya some have fat retards with guns and some have semi-civilized people, you twat

To take control of the american people even faster without facing the fact that if they try now they will get gunned down

Thing is about our military too, they are still people

They were better than the US military in Vietnam.

Ya, but the majority of them aren't gonna go against the government

So why did gun homicides rise in bongistan for a full decade after the ban?

You live in an orwellian 1984 shithole m8. the police regularly arrest people for online speech

bbc.com/news/uk-41479620

Right wing Americans are stopping the NWO all by themselves.
Nobody wants to try to remake the world, if armed Americans can control the US.
Globalists have to convince Americans to get rid of guns if the NWO can become a reality, they can get rid of borders, they can destroy Europe, but at the end of the day, the globalists are scared of rednecks.

True that. So you think a few fat neckbeards can take them on then?

>europe
>civilized

The only reason you fucking savages aren't slaughtering each other en masse like you have for the last fifteen hundred years is that we occupy all of your countries.

>They don't understand sovereignty.
>They're probably not men.
In other words their opinions don't matter, they're not capable of defending western civilization.

Because the increase in guns being sold illegally, the police managed to crack down a decade later though

Ik lol, not like I enjoy being here, faggot

Exactly you retard. They don't compare at all, that is the entire point. They are able to use tactics that cost money, lives, and a desire to keep fighting.

>a few
I think you are too stupid to imagine how many people own guns in the us. Also, we have a volunteer military with rank and file members who are right leaning.

>having literally no understanding of history

Ye. Thats the military though, not fat neckbeards

>not like I enjoy being here
>trying to make the us like bongistan
Good going lad. Don't forget to sweep the chimneys well, lots of coal burning in bongistan. Akmeds love bongistani land whales

Shame that people in this country are so fucking passive you don't need a gun. All that's needed is a largish rock and hold them down like a screaming bunny to finish them off.

A entire generation of alcoholic weak cunts frightened of their own shadows. just nuke us FFS.

Holy crap you are an idiot.
Who do you think fought in Vietnam and in the Middle East?
Hint: It was the military.

Ok so like 400,000 yanks own guns right. Being optimistic we'll say 200,000 of those would oppose the government. 200,000 (majority being untrained and having just a handgun or 2) vs 1,300,000 highly trained us soldiers with tanks n'shit

More like a hundred million you fucking retard.

>1,300,000 highly trained us soldiers with tanks n'shit
>thinking us soldiers would kill their own families for the government
Back to polishing the queen's clit bong!

He thinks 400,000 Americans have guns.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Ah fucked me numbers

Damn though, 270 million. Fuck.

Welp if you want fat neckbeards and the government to engage in civil war and destroy America™, that's fine by me

So that they can still get the guns illegally and shoot up churches.

>America™
Where you come from? I'd advise you to go back immediately! It is not safe! Turn off computer or go back before you catch a virus! NOW!!!!

Based as fuck.
Sad that leftards only care about raw numbers when it comes to statistics.

This

>crack down on legal handguns and confiscate all of them by 1998
>homicide rate increases

The ban was useless shit.

Because guns are scawwy and make big boom booms

>(except from shitty and 3rd world countries),
so close, you almost had the right answer.
its not guns that are the problem,
its what both the US and 3rd world countries have in common that is the problem.

To see you all get crashed by your government.

Because they're Anglos. What drives Anglos to want this I dont know.

This is probably (bad) bait, but here goes...
300 MILLION firearms in US.
sauce: Guns In America, By The Numbers : NPR
NPR 2016/01/05 guns-in-america-by...

>inb4 where's the archive
I'm a newfag who's doesn't know how, and worse yet, a former leaf. You have no IDEA how much Americans love their guns

>having this little understanding of the way the world works

I'll make it simple for you: the homicide rate INCREASED because (due to the ban) the number of ILLEGAL firearms being sold INCREASED, more so than the band DECREASE.

I'm talking about legally owned handguns retard. The police could have clamped down on illegal guns without fucking over legal owners.

If legal handgun ownership was a factor in firearm homicide rates you should have seen a declinr after a ban. They weren't

Ye, I fucked the numbers. Didn't bother to research it and heard that cited before so thought fuck it.

Well, 'Murica™ is pretty shit

>crackdown on legally sold guns
>more guns start being sold illegally
Gee golly, who would have fucking though.

Leftists for the most part believe what their politicians want them to believe. Their politicians want to ban guns, therefore they do too.

Non-Americans are like children who don't want others to have it if they can't.

It was mainly the aneaky civillians.

Because lefties don't understand the concept of the pandora's box. Once it's opened it can't be closed. Ages ago some fucking monkey hit another with a stick. From that point on weapons for self defense became a thing.

We can't just close the box and say "lol, no more guns" The damage is done, they are here to stay.

Because leftist are mentally deranged. I can't tell you how many leftist I've heard say "well I wouldn't trust myself with a gun" they think that everyone else is just as fucked in the head as them.

This. There's no sense of self-control. They want everyone to be coddled and kept from harm by the government.

The Left doesn't want to ban guns. Well, most of the left doesn't want to ban guns. They just want guns out of the hands of crazies and criminals and think new laws is the way to do it.

The Right believes that guns are the best defense against crazies and criminals and thinks we already have enough laws restricting guns already.

Of course, now that the world is filled with echo chambers we've got radicals on both sides coming out of the wood work so take it with salt.

No, the left wants to ban guns, they've just learned from experience that they'll get BTFO by the voters if they're too overt about it. They're trying to do it incrementally for tactical reasons

Simply put, because the gun-owning US citizenry is the largest army in the world. The US could never be toppled otherwise.

You take logic and reasoning and get the fuck off this martian religious board. We will have none of that here. We only accept shitposting and retarded lefties here.

Countries like mine are taught to hate firearms, only the negatives. You would literally never hear a teacher or official making the case for gun ownership or self defense even though there obviously is one.

Why? Because thats what is wanted, they think enough pressure will make america give up on its 2nd amendment. Please don't. Just clean up the illegal weapons and string up the criminals.

>They just want guns out of the hands of crazies and criminals and think new laws is the way to do it.
What laws have they proposed to actually stop crazies and criminals? All the new laws I see just remove more and more types of guns from all citizenry.

but it won't stop trucks of peace

god forbid leftists do 6 minutes of critical thinking

>less guns = less shootings
Now show me the correlation between guns and violent deaths

This, never have I seen a control/restriction proposed that made sense.

The thing is I can actually think of things, so why cant they?

they feel like their they're morally superior to everyone else in the world

This is such a no duh statistic. Of course if there's more guns in a nation there will be more gun related crime than one without guns. It's like saying if there's weed legalization in one nation that it will have more marijuana intoxicated driving accidents than one that doesn't have it legalized. The thing to take note of is whether the gun (or weed) increases the overall violence (or car accidents) I'm general. By the way my limey friend, you just keep importing those refugees of peace into your nation. You'll all of a sudden start to notice your overall crime start to go up just like ours (gee I wonder if there's any 3rd world tier peoples spiking the gun violence/overall violence in our nation)

>proglibs
>thinking

so do countries without niggers

>400,000 yanks
It's literally 300x that number. Take every person you had pictured in your head, turn it into 300 people each.

Pistols are alright but we don't need any automatics, they're just not necessary. Russians would probably vote for them if allowed.

Pure (((coincidence))) Goyim