What does pol think of this movie?

Is it Jewish propoganda or does it accurately show how skinheads are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOzR5Jnd6bU
youtube.com/watch?v=t5wSSZmdFT8
youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't take anything political from it. I watch it as entertainment, as anybody else should

Its a good movie. But some scenes were straight up leftist propaganda

have to say russel crowe made quite an aesthetic nazi. even for an aussie

It's a bluepill. Ever notice why it obvious in the movie that niggers are violent stupid creatures but that the only way they could make niggers seem desirable is having the protagonist read magical books in prison?

Boys in the hood for white racists.

it's directed by a jew

Leftist propaganda with some good ideas. The original script was okay before Norton went full autism and changed the ending.

Any examples of what was changed?

It's a good movie if you shut it off after Ed goes to prison.

He has a real problem with bullying directors into making script changes. There are a lot of people that refuse to work with him ever again because of that shit. Amazing actor though.

He was going to go back to the skinheads at the end instead of 'learning his lesson' that race realism is bad.

Whoops I meant to reply to

Would his son still get shot?

That's all I know. Saw it in an interview with Norton.

He did bully a progressive Jew making a movie about skinheads into being more liberal though so that shows where he stands politically.

I hope niggers are bused into his children's school.

What was changed is that after his little brother gets shot,there is a last scene were he is in a bathroom shaving his head.It symbolizez the completion of the circle of hatred.

Ok

Movie is made by a joo.

It basically tells you that "even the sopisticated and intelligent anti-globalist/anti-race-mixers will have their life fucked up somehow.
It is better to give up, goyim, accept the colorful and degenerate future, because there is nothing you can do about it."

it shows that niggers are animalistic trash

The nigger that comes into the movie towards the end really pissed me off, going on about how much damage he's done and he needs to really work hard to try and undo what he's done, then his kid brother gets put on blast by a nigger. There is nothing whitey can ever do that will stop a nigger from being a nigger.

>Guy tries to steal his car, so he defends his property and takes out the trash
youtube.com/watch?v=nOzR5Jnd6bU
>Learns the error of his ways in prison and becomes a cuck
>Gets rewarded for it with his brother being killed
youtube.com/watch?v=t5wSSZmdFT8

Really makes me think

Yup. We in the South practice the long American tradition of nigger hating.

Euros laughed at us for being hateful, but their children will think like us.

The movie isn't about how a nazi turned "good". It's about no matter how hard you try to avoid the truth, it will always come back biting you in the ass.

Every female I've met who saw that movie goes on about how hot Ed Norton looked with the muscles and the swastika on his chest. Really nudges the ol' neurons.

leftist propoganda

Shitty ending

tldr; getting raped in prison cures racism.

Fuck, I can't remember the exact words of another user, but I'll try:

''The purpose of the movie is to be jewish propaganda and le nazis are bad, however the is actually an accidental subtle redpill because it raises a lot of good points. You see leftists and jews specifically often fall victims to the 'Let's make these characters talk a lot of sense, but because they are said to be evil, the audience wouldn't agree with them' and that shit backfires on their asses all the time. It's why this movie and other similiar movies have the opposite effect - they push more and more people to the right.

I mean, let's take a look at what Derek's son did in the bathroom that was the cause of his murder - he just simply stopped a white kid from being bullied and didn't even hurt that other nigglet in the process And what did that other nigglet do in return? He cowardly shot and killedhim for blowing smoke in his face. And these movie makers want us to agree that 'racism is bad' because... it's hateful or something? Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=lCu_wd_bulw