Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand...

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board. Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an American man a "56% goblin"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "56% goblin"? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?

The fuck is wrong with you faggots.
If you cant handle the banter go back to redd*t.
Matter of fact, just go back.

Is this some new kind of fusion of Canadian and Australian shitposting? Stop making us look like pussies

Agreed the russian faggots and the chinks are like cockroaches in here. Sup Forums needs to be tented and sprayed. PRO TIP: Quit reacting to there BS and counter with some fake bull shit about their fucked up country. FUCK THIS PLACE.

THEIR

It's JIDF

You have to go back, faggot.
It's just bantz, stop being a pussy ass bitch.

I thought we dealt with JIDF already in 2016. I swear to god if it's still them these Jews are like cockroaches, there's just not enough gas for all of them

Plz be nice to me.

What the fuck am I reading

Hi newfriends

This. Grow some balls Pussy OP. Real Americans don't give one fuck about "bullying" because we know they're just jealous faggots who envy America.

Blow it out your ass.

lurk moar

Because Americans are getting out of hand
>"yes goy i'm you're greatest white ally, now excuse me while i send eleventy bajillion dallorydoos to The saudis and kikes

this thread is stupid
fuck off

No offense meant to American Jews of course, I'm sure they would never do something as underhanded as saying misleading things on Sup Forums

>I'm American, really
>meme flag
This is low quality shitposting; trigger an amerifat and get him to say it instead of pretending to be a triggered amerifat, faggot

Fuck off, slav

Nobody likes this type of American.
(Nobody actually likes any type of American according to numerous studies)

Lolwot,
>how to out yourself in one post
Seriously what?

Shut up faggot. Also this is a leaf disguised as a meme flag to Americans seem like pussies. Sage

Theres like 75 Jewish shill groups all working with the same goals.

Op is a kike
D/c thread
Sage

pick your mongrel

Yeah but JIDF is like the SJWs of Jews. Historically, these are the people who would have been sodomized and had their daughters raped by barbarians, before submitting to their Jewish overlords while stewing bitterly

I like to imagine King David killing them with star of david shaped throwing stars

Naturally, since he's a king and is responsible for the welfare and future virility of his people, he would do this utterly humorlessly and with sadness in his heart