The Blackpill and Hopelessness

How do you not let it get to you anons?
I left uni 18 months ago, I met a girl and was happy for a time because I never had one through uni, it didn't last long. I've got no friends, the ones that I had in uni haven't bothered with me in all this time. I have a part-time retail job which keeps me ticking over but its all starting to tire me now. I've been coping with the loneliness and being an only child helps, but its getting worse, the last night out and proper social contact was at graduation. How do you do it anons?

Laughter, at misery, the comradarie of this board have to laugh otherwise it will eat you.

You need to find something to work towards user. I don't know what that is, but you need to give yourself a life ambition.

Make a change ... you change your actions, you change your life.. start small , get in shape. Become an interesting person: learn a language . Volunteer a year in an orphanage in South America .. your retail job likely isn't a career. Work towards finding a good career , whether that be gaining valuable work experience or gaining a post grad degree. First things first.. get in shape.

I got a goal in life and a kid. My goal is to try and get a job doing something I actually like which I'm well under way with and then earn some good money and do things that I like all whilst isolating myself as much as possible since 99% of people and their petty lives are trash anyway. Don't feel a need for a woman. They're not worth it in my book from my past experiences.
I'd recommend you trying a creative hobby. Something you can indulge in and makes you feel good. Learn an instrument, some craft w/e. You are often left with a satisfying feeling when creating. Fuck other people.

Exercise, cardio and weights, every week.
Get out in nature, every day or at least a couple of times/week.

Where I come from, that something is called "PUSSY".

Crude but to the point. A woman and progeny are good life ambitions.

Thanks lads, its one of the things I like about this board, sometimes through all the cuckery, shill threads, slide threads and other shit. We can have genuine discussions and advice. Side note I'd love to learn the violin, its just money which prohibits a lot of things at the moment

> I've got no friends, the ones that I had in uni haven't bothered with me in all this time.

If they can't be bothered to say hi then you probably never had friends to begin with.

If you are part time and not in school you are doing it wrong. Trade your part time job for a full time career. Try a work. Try a couple of things.

Join social groups around strong interests. There are people with the same interests as you that would like to meet you. Church, politics, anime, fetish, or other activity.

The thing is user, lotsa people here have dealt/deal with this. Life is a struggle. Just gotta find what's worth struggling for.

Thnaks lad, volunteering is something I've been looking at, especially as a medic something which can give me some basic skills as well. Its frustrating that out of everyone I knew, I had a definite career goal, now they're doing postgrad work and I'm in fucking retail. My own failure eats at me

How is that good life ambitions? Yeah get a woman and a child that is 90%+ chance to fuck you over and ruin your life all whilst sucking you dry of money. Total garbage. You could luck out and actually get a decent woman but they're rare as fuck. If it happens it happens, nothing I'd ever recommend anyway to have as their main goal in life.

>the ones that I had in uni haven't bothered with me in all this time

But have you bothered with them?
Alot of people think they're left alone, when in reality theyre doing the same thing too

everyone has it hard. just like you. you're no different, you're not the loneliest, ugliest nor the saddest. stop being a pussy, unless you want to be one. man the fuck up by not thinking about it and get into motion of actualy doing stuff. now bitchslap yourself and gtfo.

You're only a failure if you still doing the same thing a year from now .. figure it out. If you original plan didn't work out then get moving on something else .

Thats something I've thought of too, but even when we were studying together, I was never on the inside so too speak, I wouldn't be invited to all the social events, or nights out or in etc. Shit, for graduation we had a great time out but I was never initially invited, I only heard because a girl couldn't make it and asked the person who was organising if I could take her place. That person agreed and told me that they has meant to ask but had forgotten

Honestly, I've a 13 year old waiting to become my wife in about 3 years time. I'm going to marry her, impregnate her with as many children as possible, and see to it that I arrange marriages for my children to good households with similar values. I personally find it important that we laymen try to rebuild the familial structure in our societies, which also means monogamous marriages with strong ties to extended family.

Sometimes your life is irreversibly flawed or even broken beyond repair. You probably know better than anyone else.

There is an American forced optimism meme, but it's a lie. Not everything has a miracle solution or any solution. Play the cards you're dealt or fold, it's up to you.

we just get by. but the other anons are right, just keep yourself busy for until the inevitable .

People are shit. Human relationships only exist when people have something the other needs from them. That's all there is. If you do not provide them with something there is no reason for them to stay in contact. I don't have anyone I'd call a friend because I only see people having something to provide me with. When that has ended nothing is left and there is no bond between us. I tried this over 10 years ago as an experiment. I stopped contacting people too see how many contacted me and I realized that rarely anyone did and when they did they needed something. If I had to contact someone it was because I needed something.

Yeah... Like a civil war and DEUS VULT!

Finished uni 9 years ago. Worked a shitty retail job for a few years because things were getting serious with uni GF and so joining the RAF was out the window for now because she didn't want that life. Several years later, I'm still working the same shitty job because every time we save up some money she ragequits her job and we're back to the breadline. Anyway, in that time I'd gone from weekend boy to manager at work, so things are looking up. Get married. Work gets bad. Real bad. Have nervous breakdown bad. Then the company goes bust. Get great new job in my actual sector, and discover the joy of motorbikes. Wife starts complaining that she wants to move nearer her family, who are already three times closer than mine. I don't want to move. Things get shitty, she files for divorce. Later turns out that she was actually fucking around with one of my best friends. Regardless of this, all of our friends - and I mean ALL - take her side. So now I have no wife, no house, no friends. Jist a good job and a motorbike. So I buy another motorbike, and keep working. Score s few promotions. Then I meet someone new. Things move fast, but are awesome. I buy two more motorbikes to celebrate. I also get promoted a couple more times - job is going amazingly. Then we get married. Then her job (which has always paid way more than mine, because arts degree vs PHD in STEM field) moves overseas, so I quit the awesome job and sell all the bikes. And I'm flying over there at the end of this month.

Tl;dr:
Nothing ever went to plan even the slightest bit, and just when things looked like they were going well shit got turned upside down. Then things looked up again, then it got turned upside down again.

What I learned along the way is that you don't have to try not to let it get to you, because eventually it gets tedious and you just fuvking go with it in hopes that something good will stick eventually.

Plus, dirtbikes. They're awesome.

The iron pill is the first red pill. Doesn't mean it's the most important but it is a foundation, without it you have very high chances of becoming semi-depressed over time and you will likely have lower motivation for everything.
Healthy living, healthy diet (whether keto or whatever branch of health diet), good sleep, lifting weights and regular contact with nature.
Then find creative hobbies, then find Jesus.

You have the good old 'tism (I have it too, to an extent). The large majority of people are in need of social interaction beyond the division of labor.

Jesus christ mate how did you survive? I've had some shit but nothing on that level, I'm happy that things are looking up for you, we live in a dark world

You have to invest in people, grease the social wheels with your personality.

Human connection is a need, so if you wanna see it that way, yeah it's a need. People are busy, if you don't help make it happen they will move on. Your experiment sank yourself. Don't prove to yourself, your worth to other people by a nihilistic experiment. That's retarded. Nobody values somebody who does nothing.

Go put yourself out there and grind up the friendship curve till you find some you want to be loyal to. Stay with the people that are good to you and they will love you for it.

Sheer bloody mindedness. Nothing you can't overcome if you just bloody deal with it and keep going, despite what many snowflakes will tell you.

I have a few social interactions but I can't have casual interactions. There has to be a purpose. Got myself some board games and have game nights with people that share that interest at uni. I'd still wouldn't call them friends, just aquatencies. When uni is over I'd only ever talk to anyone if it was beneficial to me in my career.

shitty hand, good hand -- don't matter. the game is still fun if you've got the stamina.

Cheers guys, it sounds mad sometimes because I'm only 24 but what terrifies me is the passage of time, I was 18 six fucking years ago, the girl I mentioned in the OP I met almost one year ago, and its something I miss tremendously, I bury the feeling as much as possible but I yearn for that kind of connection, the companionship, love. Things I've never had much experience with but need, christ lads what even is love? I've never been in love.

this , it doesnt have to be this board in particular. Comradarie was the solution for me.

I'm actually a social chameleon and very likeable however strange that sounds and I don't get why people like me. We had a performance review for our current course where I acted as a lead for a small team and got praised for my social skills and between my own team and other team leads.

I blow off people all the time. My education at uni is almost over and I have actively turned down 99% of all the offers to join in on activities outside of uni. I just want to sit at home at work instead of wasting my time on other people that doesn't further my life in any way, shape or form.

You're a creep. Do not give advice to anyone, ever.

Where abouts in the UK are you from

Something to work towards, and a hobby to occupy most of your free time. Too much free time leaves you thinking about a lot of the negative shit in the world.