Now that Poland has no Jews, the world can truly see how truly subhuman slavs are

now that Poland has no Jews, the world can truly see how truly subhuman slavs are

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_in_Poland
data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD?end=2016&locations=PL&start=1961&view=chart
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>jews inherit barren desert
>barren desert is now sillicon valley
>poland exists in the most fertile region of soil
>...???

And now consider that if we hadn't let the Mizrahim into our country the GDP would be twice that. Three times that if we hadn't let in the Haredim and kicked out all the Arabs as well. Almost 112,000 dollars per capita gone down the shitter because of politically correct politicians eating up the racism card like candy.

what about Spain?

billions in aid goes a long, parasite.

Stop it both of you.

You're both inferior to the Anglo-Celtic race, just accept it.

>only cares about gdp
>truly

long way*

thiccc (3rd from left)

My man.

oh my
GDP
trully subhuman..

> no jews, blacks, arabs, no homos, no libtards, no femicunts, no marxism

>gov that don't giv a fuck about EU, globankers and 'diversity'

please.. please don't hurt us with your mean words anymore

Truth be said Poland was also a shithole when it had the biggest jewish population in the world.

I smell bullshit with this graph, I demand version in stable dollars or whatever it is called

he's somewhat right though, Slavs are poor as fuck

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renaissance_in_Poland

fuck off kike your desert shithole sucks ass. next us president will not be judeo-christian and your welfare state will end it's existence and probably be nuked

finilly you admitting that you had polish death campms

>israelites actually believe they could exist without USA

good, fuck off kikenigger

I knew that the kike was lying. US dollar inflation is making our graph look like shit. Now check our GDP in constant US dollars.

All jews are good at is pulling dirty tricks. Jews destroyed Poland through their shitty communism and they robbed whites to make Israel.
Also nice job refrencing jewish google, with jewish numbers, based on jewish central banking.
Nobody believes your BULLSHIT

I'll take billions in US subsidies for 6 million, Alex.

see this

GDP drop, totally worth it.

there was no drop, look at this data.worldbank.org/indicator/NY.GDP.MKTP.KD?end=2016&locations=PL&start=1961&view=chart

If you jews are so supieror, why don't you just keep to yourselves? Why do you always have to be fucking with everyone else? Stealing white's money?
Oh yeah, that's right, you can't do anything good on your own. Parasites to real European civilization.

israel get like 8000 dollar per jew from germany every month. the money is borrowed from jewish banks who demand muslim immigrants to put in debt so that next month they can give another 8000 dollar to the jews.

and I see another Jewish trick
>per capita

Israel's population
>8,585,000
Poland's population
>38,538,447

Nice data manipulation Icek

Free Silesia!

Wtf I love Poland now.

>Free Silesia!
T H I S

Now please leave Ukraine too you filthy parasitic creature