LMFAO

LMFAO

Italians are white you stupid fucking chink.

I'm not going to lie I always wanted to have a family and city entirely white, but when I saw a BLACK BULL for the first time I felt a desire to see him put the BBC on my wife. His body was so strong his penis for god was huge looked like a log.

BLACK BULLS are simply superior to wh*Te man I felt inferior on that day I a simple wh*Te compared to BLACK BULL is unfair they are clearly blessed by KARA BOGA

I realize that now my place as wh*Te man is to serve BLACK BULL to maybe be spared by them

Hipster's March?

You can tell because they're wearing last year's sneakers while the fugees got brand new kicks.

owned

ITALIANS BTFO

>you will never have a cute norwegian gf that looks all smug while questioning your whiteness

Well, they identify as white. I guess.

jesus christ at least shave those fucking beards. you look like just another mudslime if you pair the dark-skin of an italian with those beards

some italians are white but most aren't

holy shit those fascits are a bunch of faggots look at them

At least meds are standing up for their country while nordcucks want more refugees. Truly the superior race of Europe.

topkek

W E W

B-B-B-B-BBUT ITALIANS ARE WHITE!!!!

You better stop it right now with these memes. Italians are white.

Italians are pure niggers. Don't have any idea what happened to their Roman ancestry, but they got raped HARD.

As if romans were ever white to begin with, LOL.

Italians are white. However most "italians" are austro-hungarians or roman slave diaspora.

Memes aside, I wouldn't make a big deal out of it.
1 child limit on least "ideal" (read: most mixed) elements of societies and within few generations you're golden.

Short of a total live-or-die race war, you won't persuade an Italian, or any other European for that matter to leave aside or mistreat his compatriot for the concept of "whiteness". Which is a relevant concept in today's age.

Italians are genetically similar to arabs. My uncle's an arab and needed a kidney transplant, and he got one from an italian guy. If you look at the world hapolgroup map Italy is in the J2 category The J hapolgroup is the arab one by the way.

>my uncles an arab
get out

It's just a meme, don't take it too seriously.

My aunt married a palestinian dude, he's pretty cool honestly and he's agnostic

This is the current state of Sup Forums, everybody

Except everyone in Europe descends from Romans, so shit meme

ITALY IS WHITE!
Why are you so mean to us?

>identarians
Basically the soviet people of EUSSR

Alessandra is a fucking babe. I'd help her make Italy white(r).

Guard border, faggots.

The fuck is an "identitarian"?

This must be that famous burger education I've been hearing about

>Italians
>White
>In the last 1000 years

Nadia is a fucking savage LMAO

You gonna get radicalized son

LOL

You're trying too hard to fit in on an anonymous checkers tip sharing repository.

lol'd

please leaf you can't talk

they are just another mudslime. They are sand niggers. That will never change

Europe For Europeans ! who cares if they are "white" not

Catalonian education everyone!

>tfw italian irish amerimongrel

Feels fucking bad man

>No to racism

MAGHREB'D

The ones from the far north are. The rest are Mediterranean mystery meat.

at least some of us is standing for our nation you should feel ashamed burgers instad of wasting paragraphs

That's a good thing. I'm Italo-Irish but i have some black and Jewish in me but it's all good.

>I'm no mistery meat, whitey!

wewlad

We elected Trump, what are you guys doing to save yourselves?

Unlike Italy, no part of Canada was ever captured by niggers for centuries.

Which means that niggers had no hub of operations in our nation from which they could go forward and blanda up he rest of the region.

For centuries.

Eggplant.

>elected another shill for Israel

good goy

Several parts of that are not good, not good at all.

Your subreddit misses you, please go back.

>Italians are white
who started this meme?

Your average swarthy med has bone structure far more reminiscent of Roman/Greek statues than Nords. Germanic/Nordic people have weird boxy features, Roman statues have more sharp features

You know they have statues right?

Someone with a White racial Identity; who see that they have been granted racial heritage, as a something to be celebrated, and are responsible for preserving their people's legacy.

Afganis were alwasys considered white.

>Left is half-italian half-cuban
>Not an AmeriMutt™
>Picrelated is pureblood italian

Sicilians are darkies tho. Every person descendant of them or Calabrians that I've ever met were dark skinned.

I don't have to try, you're the one sitting here talking about muh based uncle muhammad. If you want shitskins in this country, you're part of the problem not the solution.

>"Someone with a White racial Identity"

Holy shit what is happening in this world.

Other minority groups have consolidated into "black" "asian" etc so white people either do the same or become overrun

big words from a meme flag

Beter then what you are doing nigger

Fpbp
>identitarian
Ive never seen that flag before.

>On a more mundane level, the poet Ovid insisted that some elite women were partial to ‘a bit of rough’ – a sentiment echoed by Petronius in his Satyricon [a novel about Roman society], which describes how some upper-class women burn with desire for men of the lower orders – dancers, bin-men and gladiators.

Rich Roman women were banging anything untamed from far off and distant lands two thousands years ago. Explains a lot.

www .historyextra.com/article/international-history/bed-romans-brief-history-sex-ancient-rome

Only Amerimutts and Canada chinks are white

Only the first two in the row look darker
The rest have all hazel brown hair or even darker blonde hair
Saged

sshiet

Not everyone is a descendant of the Romans just like not everyone in the world is a descendant of Americans just because you exported your culture

Is this really the level of education you have over there?

You mean like this?
He's diaspora, but still.

Is this Generation Identity? There should be separate groups for Northern and Southern Italy. I don't want to be associated with these literal niggers.

pizza niggers BTFO

this is my flag, my country is doing something for its independence from spain, when will you do something for your independence from israel my 52% friend ?

Go on tell us how niggers conquered Italy, leaf.

Americans have had White racial identity before we were even a country. Our congress even made a law that to immigrate and become a citizen you had to be "White"
We have always taken our racial identity for granted.

>Sup Forums anthropologist

>Being ashamed of your own countrymen

Fuck off to Germany, you fucking northern parasite.

GI is not as based as you think but it's a start I suppose

if you're a native european you're white.

Ititerally doesn't matter a bean if you're more tanned than a lebanese or a syrian or a kabyle as long as your ancestors have been living in europe for the last 2000+ years .

Being white isn't important simply because it's a lighter skin tone, you idiots. Being white only matters in as much as it identifies us, europeans the people who conquered the world and currently rule it via our successor-state, the USA.

If we europeans happened to be as black as a congolese nigger and africans were instead as pale as Latvians, then it would be being black that would matter.

Being European is what matters, whiteness is just a proxy for it.

>Other minority groups have consolidated into "black" "asian" etc
Except they didn't, it's you dumbos who group them.

So many meme flags talking shit.
I wonder why some people need to hide their flags like that? Can't take the banter?

Shigeru Miyamoto has done more for your cultural identity than anyone who lives in shouting distance of the Vatican ever has.

>tfw black with the statue features

What does this mean

Socially dysfunctionality is degeneracy too

nope, they are doing it everywhere, it's part of their power-grab attempt in the West, don't be blind to it

a white person who has a sense of ethnic identity, in-group preference and ethnic pride the same that any other ethnic group does is a multi-ethnic society.

You are triple retarded if you think the people responsible for both the Roman Empire and the Renaissance are literally inbred sandniggers just because they look somewhat similar. What's next, claiming that the Japanese are literally Chinese because they look somewhat similar?

C U T E

You do realize the Romans spread their seed everywhere, and thanks to inter-national trade in the middle ages it spread everywhere?

Swedish education is shit-tier obviously

You're all the same

looks like any other generic mudblood woman, dull black eyes and brown hair, what is so special about it?

Not gonna lie that was funny.

As I understand it, Northern Italians are white. Southern are mixed.

I've been to Italy and most of the people were white until I got to Sicily. The actual Italians in Rome and Florence were much whiter than the Italians in New York where I live. Also when I said I was going to Sicily they made fun of them and said that was not really part of Italy.