Lol another trumpfag bites the dust

DeVos to resign
yahoo.com/news/m/49022e30-8bcb-3e2f-9861-c3e6e6d7a7c2/ss_officials-expect-devos-to.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=fb

Other urls found in this thread:

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/899/text
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/01/betsy-devos-secretary-education-profile-2017-215768
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>DeVos
>Secretary of Education
omg so painful! Not lmao
Go back to /r/the_mueller and pretend you faggots accomplish anything significant while jerking each other off as usual
sage

>lol @ trumpfags
Go deflect about the inept and unqualified revolving door cabinet somewhere else, dipshit

HR 899: Devos was specifically brought on to dismantle and shuttler the DOE, effective by Dec 31 2018. You can see look that up. Her resignation this year means she's getting it done ahead of schedule and under budget. Shills BTFO

>sauce: congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/899/text

>lol
Trumpfag damage control is pathetic

Good

Betsy Devos and Scott Pruitt were shit picks

Mueller Kerry1962

Small victories eh user? Will you you kill yourself when he's still prez come January?

Kerry Bush 62-68

>Salon
Come back when a real news site says so.

Mueller Bush 2002

Kerry Bush 2004

lol
>no wall
>no repeal
>no tax cuts
>Hilary not in jail
It's politico

For something he did with the Clintons a decade ago. Yup, Trumps fault. Retards.
sage and gay

Mueller Kerry 2017

Good.

Shower butt buddies

Couldn't care less. Her brother owns blackwater

Completely different facial features
>put their hands on their mouths the same way
B-b-but they must be related!
>Sage faggot

FBI user WAS RIGHT!
Trump will be remembered as a hero

She never had a chance. Social media really poisoned the well for her and got soccer moms to hate her over things they read on facebook.

This

I mean, it must suck being a education secretary with a security detail

It is not. If you press "story continues" it links you to salon.

That's the pull of the teacher's unions. Charter schools directly threaten public school teachers, so the campaign was on full throttle.

Remember a lot of these people are not only paid off by the unions but went through the twisted university system and think teachers are actually competent, nevermind the fact that most of them went to private schools their whole lives

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/01/betsy-devos-secretary-education-profile-2017-215768
I don't get that story continues link

Honestly even as a Trump supporter, this is good news. She appointed the former head of DeVry for Fraudulant Student Loan Division ffs.

Out with the trash.

Good. She's probably another billionaire pedophile loyal to kikes. And her educational programs were just a meme.

b-but b-ba-based mueller is /ourguy/
larpanon said

Thank you

How about we just close the entire department because its fucking worthless and should be handled by the states.

Did you faggot read the article???

>nyone betting against DeVos serving all four years of Trump’s first term—which, she tells me, she plans to do—is underestimating the sense of duty and moral righteousness deeply embedded in someone who could be doing just about anything else right now. “She’s not somebody who ever needed to do politics or needed to be involved in education,” John Engler, Michigan’s former governor, told me on Mackinac Island. He has witnessed firsthand the indefatigability of DeVos: In 2000, when Engler was governor and DeVos ran the state party, they split on the question of pursuing a ballot measure that November authorizing public funds for private schools. When Engler overruled DeVos, saying the timing was poor, she quit in protest and financed the voucher campaign herself. (It failed in lopsided fashion.)

What Betsy needs to do is smack my cock with a ruler and then take me balls deep. While Kelly Anne watches.