What Did They Mean By This?

Is this a "happening"?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/air-force-rods-from-god-kinetic-weapon-hit-with-nuclear-weapon-force-2017-9
businessinsider.com/mattis-secret-military-options-for-north-korea-2017-9
rt.com/news/408327-north-korea-nuclear-tunnel-collapse-deaths/
twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/927659695657095168
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IT'S HAPPENING

Isn't Trump visiting the Koreans today?

GET OUT OF TEL AVIV!!!!

NUKES IN 20!

GET OUT OF TEL AVIV!

GIVE BOB AND VAGONER

>advertise nuclear strike

I thought they all had nukes.

Bye bye Kim

t. Mohammed

Same guy tweeted this out several hours before the Manafort/Gates/Popadopoulos indictments went public.

A fucking LARPing pogue that's whats happening.

Probably from one of those cringy instagram mil pages

Trump is out of town for two weeks. Plenty of time for Mueller to round up everyone on #TeamTrump that wasn't aboard AF1.

Oh You don't say? You mean on the same day EVERYONE knew Manafort would be indicted? Wow how prophetic.

rolling for happening a today

Kim might test one during trumps visit of Japan.
Trump is just covering his basses. Smart.

Trump isn't going to nuke North Korea. He's been using kinetic satellite weapons to make pinpoint strikes. Penetrates underground bunkers better than nukes, and no fallout to worry about. Plus their AA is useless against it. He's already wasted 200+ NK nuclear scientists using this method.

It's not its going to stay secret after it happens

The revolution was advertised too, so you know its real.

Holy fug

REKT BY

It's a metaphor for indictments. This is one of those Louise mensch retard LARPers.

nice fantasy world you go there kid

>runway 1

Not while Trump is over there. That would be like some Roman tier sheeit

So who is getting indicted today? The tweet references a major payload, so I wouldn't expect it to be someone smol like Flynn or Page.

>nervousness intensifies

STOP PLZ

>rolling for happening a today
checked

businessinsider.com/air-force-rods-from-god-kinetic-weapon-hit-with-nuclear-weapon-force-2017-9

businessinsider.com/mattis-secret-military-options-for-north-korea-2017-9

rt.com/news/408327-north-korea-nuclear-tunnel-collapse-deaths/

Well, boys, I reckon this is it - nuclear combat toe to toe with the Norks. Now look, boys, I ain't much of a hand at makin' speeches, but I got a pretty fair idea that something doggone important is goin' on back there. And I got a fair idea the kinda personal emotions that some of you fellas may be thinkin'. Heck, I reckon you wouldn't even be human bein's if you didn't have some pretty strong personal feelin's about nuclear combat. I want you to remember one thing, the folks back home is a-countin' on you and by golly, we ain't about to let 'em down. I tell you something else, if this thing turns out to be half as important as I figure it just might be, I'd say that you're all in line for some important promotions and personal citations when this thing's over with. That goes for ever' last one of you regardless of your race, color or your creed. Now let's get this thing on the hump - we got some flyin' to do.

I don't even care anymore. The elites want civil war so they are probably going to get.

There are people that still think Mueller is going after Trump?

>Posts on twitter
>SilentProfessionals

I know its all LARP, but come on.

Based. Sven

Dumb poo with amerimutt flag

I don't know what this is, but there's a fuck ton of EAMs going out right now. One even broke in and interrupted one that was in progress.

HOORAH

They're called shills.

Trump has a habit of ordering the bombs dropped when he's having dinner with a foreign leader.

~Weee'll meet again

such a good movie

Do these digits confirm a nuke??

H-hapening!

it's a LARPing

Nice personal blog you have here

dont know wherree dont know whennn~

Tony and John today. Hillary on the 8th. The 8th is a special day in all our hearts and minds.

>Trump not wanting front-row seats to the greatest show on Earth

user, remove the memeflag, we need to know what nation an idiot like yourself hails from, for posterity.

This

KEK IS WITH US! REEEEE!!!1!

BUT I KNOW WE'LL MEET AGAIN
SOME SUNNY DAAAAY~

When Sweden soon collapses have fun babysitting the starving savages after they invade Oslo.

Mueller isn't arresting anyone but Trump people, sorry to burst your larp bubble, larpple if you will

SO WON'T YOU SAY HELLO
TO ALL THE FOLKS THAT I KNOW

IIIIIIIIIII LOVE YOUUUUUU JESUUUUUUUUUUS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSTTTT

There is a happening.Mark Dice released his new book today.

Stop it, Mark.

Just in case NK assassinates Trump or similar.

you silly goose

Fuck off Mark nobody wants to read your shitty book.

looooooool sad. can't wait til you're executed for treason

catch up user, kim's not in control of NK

>10 to 20 million killed. Tops. Uh, depending on the breaks.

Anyone have this with a sip?

A 30 year old plane? No, they'd send the unmanned nuke bombers in first in defcon 1....The manned ones are for human confirmation on lower alerts, and follow on attacks only. This is just a drill.

Fine! I'll read it, Mark. Send me a copy.

So mad you had to reply twice lol

You know when fluoridation first began?

So they're killing the Jews? Good.

twitter.com/StratSentinel/status/927659695657095168

they'll be happy to know
that as you saw me go
I was siingiiing this soong...

>he doesnt even know how the B-2 flies
>he thinks the technology is outdated despite the fact that what makes it fly isnt even public knowledge
topkek

I bet you dont even know why we charge the leading edge of the craft to have a massive potential difference between the trailing side.

>fucked around and got a triple/double
You trying to kill us all user?

All warfare is based on deception.

Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.

Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.

clear for larp approaching five by five

the thread and op's tweet has nothing to do with real nukes.

Reading you Lima Charlie.

Genocide viral marketing fags

I'm well aware...Those things are unflyable with recent modern tech in general, the electric charge difference is not mine to say. Why would you think we don't have unmanned nuke capable bombers is beyond me though, if that is your position. They're in plain sight. They can even take off from carriers. Perhaps you missed my real criticism of OP.

what a power move

cuck

w/o recent ....

Is Trump gonna put on a show for the Koreans?

For everyone that thinks this is about actual nukes, here's the tweet before the one in the OP.

this get is for the USA. god bless america

how would a thermonuclear payload on a b2 have any relevance to >muh russian collusion

OH shit. I'm going double or nothing. This is an official roll to confirm.

So you dont know how they work but you are saying they are outdated, good post.

They are still about 50 years ahead of the curve in terms of aerospace technologies used in them.

>Why would you think we don't have unmanned nuke capable bombers is beyond me though
I never said that, I just said that the B-2 is still a great airframe with many technologies used in it that have yet to even see the light of day.

>systemic cleaning of the system
That’s redundant

Nothing it is.

It's goddamn parking for leftists. We're all spectators to whatever the puppetmasters doing and they leading us down rabbit holes filled with whit. Nothing good will come from Mueller. The man has made sure any and every instance of anything anyone has had to do with Russia will end the administration.

I'm so fucking pissed. Pol has become the biggest fucking joke because of infiltration by parking retards like this.