I hope all white people go extinct

I am a british muslim and i'm really tired of white people , you are always blaming other races for your inferiority and your degeneracy , we muslims will conquer europe not because we want but because we work hard , we work together and we are more inteligent.

Today the website of my beautiful business was hacked and i know that the joker is a poster of this shitty website, so dear MR hacker fuck you and fuck white people.

he even put pics of our prophet doing degenerate stuff
brandsbybombaystores.com/

WHITE GENOCIDE DOESN'T EXIST YOU ARE JUST GOING EXTINCT BECAUSE YOU ARE DEGENERATE.

Other urls found in this thread:

brandsbybombaystores.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he comes for you too

Paprika

18billions amirite?

Are Italians considered white people as well?

8/10 bait
would yeehaw jihad with you

You read the (((media))) too much we aren't going anywhere any time soon but maybe you are. You should be more concerned with your fate then ours.

"hacked"
did you explode yet or are you just another lying piece of shit.

Fuck off you goat fucking piece of shit. Die in a fiery crash

I know the hacker is in these forums because all white supremacist frequent this shitty website,i am going to trace you and call the police for doing cyber crimes.

>WHITE GENOCIDE DOESN'T EXIST YOU ARE JUST GOING EXTINCT BECAUSE YOU ARE DEGENERATE.

Well anti white policies are implemented but this is also true. The major cause of white decline is literally self afflicted.

tell your religion to stop abusing kids and women.

>inteligent

Fucking kekked nice one rag head

Allah is my slut. That's right, I fuck hia tight asshole everynight while shouting the hymn of my people " PASTA MAMMAMIAAAA"

Whites tend to be degenerates and suffer from mental illness killing strangers just for the sake of killing no other purpose they have to go.

Right just look at my website brandsbybombaystores.com/ i paid a lot of money for it and some asshole on Sup Forums just did it for fun, white people are evil and they do evil stuff just for pleasure.

Answer this.

Well you have to keep in mind that in the U.S. Arabs and many Hispanics are typically labeled as white.

White people need especially strong beacon for them to unite and start raising hell, but when they do assemble their lines you better be squatting deep in a hole with a tin hat and a quran.

Quit shilling your shit website tusken faggot. Also stop raping kids

>and i'm really tired of white people

then leave Europe you ugly low IQ shitskin

>british muslim

That's because you people cannot build anything for yourselves; you can only steal.

>I hope all white people go extinct
>muslim
Nice way to speak about God's creations m8.

>we muslims will conquer europe not because we want but because we work hard , we work together and we are more inteligent.
Confirmed for having NEVER EVER met a muslim IRL. Stop LARPing now.

Y'ALL DUN GOOFED
CYBER POLICE WILL BACKTRACE IT

How to stop and avoid Islam at an individual level as a Christian

>Postulate your faith
Don't be afraid to claim you are Christian. Muslims like Christians on the account of them being able to convert them easily. When you are weak in faith you will most likely be persuaded by them. If you postulate however, then they see you differently and see something of worth in Christianity.

>Don't be afraid to recommend Christianity to Muslims.
A lot of them fear the consequence of apostacy. When you find one that is almost atheist it means they know about the Quran and disagree. Recommend the Gospel and hopefully they will convert.

>Take a stand to Islamic style laws
Rally your neighbors and protest against Muslim style laws such as Islamophobia and incorporation of Islam in workplaces and schools.

>Learn about Islam
Know what to look our for, particularly in books that speak of Jihad.

>Take in consideration your community's economy
(Europe) Are people poor? Is public funding not being available as it use to? This will make Muslim communities more violent and this usually means some extreme consequences. If ever you find your municipality becoming poorer with a Muslim population booming; GET OUT! The likely scenario is that they will revolt by vandalising streets and causing mayhem.

>Get to know your neighbors
This is extremely important, especially when you are living in a highly populate Muslim area. You will and might have to deal with break ins and theft. With your neighbors around you will be able to get help whenever it might be needed. It is important as a Christian under this circumstance to know your neighbors just to be safe.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!

THE HACKER KNOWN AS FOUR CHINZ

Fun fact, mother jones includes hispanics and arab muslims as whites. Also they pick 1982 as their starting point for a specific reason too...

Also they include any event where more than 4 people are shot, which includes a whole host of non mass shooting incidents, but they also exclude "criminal shootings" which means they suppress black mass shootings.

Mother Jones is horseshit.

Lol spoken from a true patiort. I left my land because we are pussies and are afriend to actually fight for our land. shill.

>At least I can die knowing that whites will no longer stop the asian hordes from wiping out mudslimes on a scale not seen since the great Khans

>Fuck white people police!
>he-help white people police...

You went too far. You played yourself kid. I was 90 percent sure the OP was bait but you have removed all suspicion now.

Here's you and your goat cousin. Or another you?. I dunno, y'all look alike, with your beards and your tunics and your silly hats and your goat dick in the ass

The Koran was created by Satan, so obvious...

Fucking hypocrite. Goat fucker go back to your shit hole, muslims have never been successful in anything other then fucking goats the only muslim countries that have been successful are oil rich countries and only thanks to white people's technology, science and demand for oil.

Lol quite fool or ill go give a Black kid your address and tell him you have Air Jordans.

>doesn't like white people
>leaves his shit country to go to a white country

get out sandnigger.

>More intelligent
This has to be a troll.

Muslims are scum. Go fuck a goat.

If you guys are so great then why is the Middle East so rotten?

Also this.

Face it, Muhammad, you are inferior to the white man.

>are more inteligent.
muslims literally inbreed themselves because of their prophet did. according to scientific research your children are twice as likely to be born dead because of your ever decreasing gene pool.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East
>accuses whites of degeneracy

Youre a fucking disease reanimating europes corpse to cover up it murder.

Why have I literally never seen a muslim or middle eastern person doing manual labor? You guys get slaved to do your hard work

Bait

>Blaming other races for your inferiority
You know Negroids in Africa will occasionally press their mouths up against the anuses of bovine to eat the shit that comes out, right?

>because we work hard , we work together and we are more inteligent
pls.

"Muhammad, just think of all the virgins you get in heaven." - the hands become clasped and begin rubbing.

Your time comes soon.

You worship the demon Azazael.

Repent, for the bringers of judgement will show you no mercy.

stupid sandnigger says "white blames other for their failure".
Is in whites country, cause bis own is a daikure.
And every single other sandnigger country is a failure aswell, thats why hes here and not in sandnigger country.
Are you sannigger inferior or something ? =]
I mean not one decent county on face of the globe ?
Just how pathetic is that.
Also Sage.

Your prophet is a fag who fucks camels and eats pork when no one is looking

>inteligent

Well done. Good bet your parents are first cousins.

Mfw > I’m a british muslim

Oh really so why aren’t you a Saudi muslim, Iraqi muslim, Iranian muslim, Somalian muslim? Could it be that your countries, your people and your culture are so fucking shit that you would rather live in a country you hate then your homeland? That sounds like your problem not white people. It sounds more like you and your people are just complete and total fucking failures.

PS I’m breeding your sister right now she keeps screaming allah, you ready for some mongrel allah akbar whiteys to come and turn your country into a place you can actually live in, until your sisters brood ( bleached by yours truly) lines you all up to be executed.

Guess you didn’t see that one coming, did ya? sand nigger?

Doesn't that graph disprove what you have been saying as whites commit mass shootings at a lower rate than non whites, according to that diagram?

>white genocide doesn't exist
>you are going extinct
kys

>he even put pics of our prophet doing degenerate stuff

>when the purpose of your thread is too obvious

Do us all a favor and blow yourself up in the middle of a bunch of bongs. You're a fucking parasite and your entire race/religion of pedophiles will be wiped from white civilization in due time.

I would love to blow your fucking useless head off you child fucking faggot.