Hey Sup Forums swissfag here...

Hey Sup Forums swissfag here. I was pretty impressed about your action on "It's okay to be white" since you became the minority in USA. So, I was thinking doing the same here in Switzerland because...you know...reasons...and refugees (which they aren't). Well, it might work, if we're in membership with EU but luckily, we aren't plus the majority in Switzerland is white, thankfully. Okay, how about give a little taste of patriot slogan to Antifa? Hmm? Yeah, that'll do it, since they hate live in Switzerland and even denying being a Swiss. So instead of "It's okay to be white" I did "It's okay to be Swiss". And with this, I'd like to thank you all for this inspiration and everything you did in your home country. Good bless you all and the God Emperor. Praise Kek!

Picture related: It's me.

>Praise Kek!

what a faggot.

Well done, user.

Good work! Now sit cozy and wait for the results.

Why would you start something which actually wasnt started by whites?

well done swissbro

>Not doing it in German
>Bending over to your globalist overlord by using their language
I am perfectly capable of speaking both my native language and English, but I will never reach out to my own people in English, especially in a nationalistic way, it's so ironic and contradictory.

adorbs

i like that you made it rain proof

Guet gmacht

Antifags don't necessarily speak German

Their original posters were in German.

Nicely done

>muh civic nationalism

Yeah, but is it?

> muh ancestry
> muh opression

OP here, can the eurofags do the same? I mean, you know what is comming to you, right?

>OP here

I enjoyed your pic but please lurk for 3 years before posting

Hell yeah mate, keep up the good fight.

Stick to the original.....

There is no second version....

its okay to be a leaf

You shouldn't have diverted from the original plan OP. How is this going to 'trigger" anyone?

Good job!

Based

Cringe.

Tatsch a Grind

Well done

It's ok to be an Eidgenosse

good work, though /i think WHITE would have been better here.

It's like you posting "it's ok to be american". Yeah, figures, lol
at least "it's ok to be mountain Jew" would be funny if not controversial

fpbp
doubles confirm

tho, maybe it's a little different. European antifa wants to get rid of nationalities, so actually OP has a point using that slogan

spagetti balls is right, don't know f you are antifa scum or just dumb. The Jews can and will just say "well, jamal from senegal is swiss, no human is illegal goy!" the point was very specifically meant to be WHITE. Either you are very dumb or antifa scum. the idea was to have it say WHITE.

>European antifa wants to get rid of nationalities
nothing triggers these scum like the word White. a "SWISS" can be a nigger, arab, etc.. as per the Jew's definition. I've already made a bunch on my campus and in the local town and always use WHITE.

A Swiss is white you nigger!

>since you became minority iin USA
LOL IIM WAITING FOR THE "OOGAH BOOGAH EUROKEKSSS"

Well done.

thank u swiss bro. ill ignore the praise kek and applaud your work

the best part is that this will literally trigger antifa while all you've said is truth

>A Swiss is white
Tell the Jews that there edgelord with meme flag..

It wouldn't have make any sense since the majority of white people are over 90% plus some dindus and ching-chongs are easily kick out from Switzerland because you have to live there at least 10-12 years earning a swiss passport. Swiss immigrant policy are taken very seriously unlike the EU immigrant policy.

>easily kick out from Switzerland because you have to live there at least 10-12 years earning a swiss passport.
Sure, in theory.
But lefties also want make our naturalisation laws more lax. Yes you have to live here for 12 years but in places like Geneva it's already way too fucking easy to be naturalized after you've lived here for 12 years.

Baselfag here.
Basel is one of the most cucked swiss cities.

I'm considering to attach those posters and stickers at the university, just to trigger some evil JUSOs.

I see these antifa stickers pretty much everywhere. I'm thinking about getting some of my own: black background, white letters reading "Gi" or "ggots", a bit of extra black tape and upgrading their stickers.

I like your cheese. Other than that you are a bunch of cuck neutral pussies

>Four official languages and you picked English

>

Right? Like who speaks English?!

damn son, we makin this here a movement indeed. i salute ye

Fuck JuSo

Well done, swissfag. Now run for office as a leftist but secretly undermine them and advance The Movement.

actually not a bad idea
t. genevois