>FLotUS Melania leaving the kids 11/5/17
youtu.be/_xyuB2mzbvs
>FlotUS Melania doing some calligraphy 11/5/17
youtu.be/LhvUY-3HIy0
>FLotUS Melania visiting jap lolis &they sing her a song 11/5/17
youtu.be/VYxg3gZGeuU
>Pres Trump/PM Abe working lunch 11/5/17
youtu.be/OZcB--6GfPU
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Abes review troops during Royal Welcome Ceremony 11/5/17
youtu.be/YqU-k9YqY34
>Pres Trump talks to Japanese biz leaders 11/5/17
youtu.be/LwdGzVL8iH0
>Trumps and Abes double date 11/4/17
youtu.be/PvfxW2dqgQQ
>Pres Trump signs Donald+Shinzo bffs4ever hat 11/4/17
youtu.be/T1aqAQBKqvw
>Pres Trump meets w/bff PM Abe 11/4/17
youtu.be/NsFUHiER3uk
>Pres Trump departs Yokota Base to meet PM Abe 11/4/17
youtu.be/YPu0YZq5iGc
>Pres Trump speech to troops in JPN 11/4/17
youtu.be/C7TdSH5FZlk
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arriving in JPN 11/4/17
youtu.be/LnsRoN-dL94

INSPIRATION
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14343958
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal
twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345'
twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/927583911244427264/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=5NV6Rdv1a3I
elections.virginia.gov/
thehill.com/homenews/senate/358982-early-comey-memo-accused-clinton-of-gross-negligence-on-emails
mrc.org/special-reports/special-report-george-soros-godfather-left
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews
thehill.com/opinion/white-house/358828-there-is-nothing-normal-about-the-fusion-gps-dossier
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/5/journalist-pay-questioned-in-russian-dossier-court/
washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-spinning-in-circles-on-the-trump-dossier/article/2639708
politico.com/story/2017/10/06/chuck-grassley-trump-dossier-fbi-russia-investigation-243546
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/927672843504177152
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

VOTE

strawpoll.me/14343958

strawpoll.me/14343958

strawpoll.me/14343958

strawpoll.me/14343958

I'll never let you forget you are /reddit general/

Thank you for keeping the bread fresh

If you read something today, read these links, about Uranium One.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-05/new-foia-documents-reveal-fbi-scramble-preserve-records-uranium-one-scandal

twitter.com/chiiium/status/920288111757807616
twitter.com/chiIIum/status/926495873177145345'

This is very important news.

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

Fuck all the shills saying the Virginia race is over. Gillespie will win!

twitter.com/ericdemamp/status/927583911244427264/video/1

>Intel Committee Demands Fusion GPS Bank Records; Suspects Journalists Paid To Spread "Russian Collusion" Claims

Representative Nunes, a California Republican and chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, seems to have reason to believe that Fusion GPS, and therefore Hillary and the DNC, may have paid journalists to spread the Russian collusion narrative which looks increasingly like nothing more than a cleverly crafted myth.

>The role of reporters is taking on added importance in federal court battles over the infamous Russia dossier that leveled unverified charges of collusion against the Trump campaign.

>In U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, FGPS, the dossier’s financier via the Democratic Party and the Hillary Clinton campaign money, is fighting a House committee chairman’s bid to find out if the opposition research firm paid journalists.

>Rep. Nunes, California Republican and chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, signed a subpoena to force a bank to turn over Fusion’s financial records. He wants to know who paid for the dossier, which was written in a series of 18 memos by former British spy Christopher Steele. He relied almost exclusively on unidentified Kremlin sources.

>Fusion went to federal court to block the move, but the law firm Perkins Coie LLP, whose partner Marc E. Elias is the Clinton’s campaign’s general counsel, intervened. It filed a letter acknowledging it had paid Fusion for the dossier on behalf of Democrats. Fusion and Mr. Nunes then worked out an agreement on access to some of the firm’s financial records.

>But the dispute heightened again Friday as Fusion renewed its request for a judge to block the subpoena because Mr. Nunes wants more information. The widened net includes the names of journalists and law firms that Fusion might have paid.

Fusion did not deny making payments to journalists but simply cited 1A protection and confidentiality.

I love Kellyanne.

MAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=5NV6Rdv1a3I

Skip the line tomorrow, vote from home virginiabros!

>Fusion did not deny making payments to journalists but simply cited First Amendment protection and confidentiality.

“It is contrived to substitute for the ridiculous notion that Intervenor [the House committee] can demand documents in an overbroad subpoena from a third party and not explain what it is looking for or why,” said a memorandum filed by Fusion’s law firm, Zuckerman Spaeder LLP, for U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan.

“And they are not pertinent, as they are not related to Russia or Donald Trump,” Fusion argues. “In attempting to justify the overbroad subpoena earlier, Intervenor could have, but of course did not, argue the relevance to its inquiry of any such payments.”

In the court battle with Mr. Nunes, Fusion has likened itself to a group of journalists with all associated rights. Its founders include former Wall Street Journal reporters Glenn Simpson and Peter Fritsch.

All of which again raises the very obvious question of why a Special Prosecutor was required to investigate the Trump campaign on nothing more than a series of rumors while no such Special Prosecutor seems to be necessary to investigate the Hillary campaign even after her own general counsel admitted to the same "crimes" of which Trump was accused?

Don’t forget to vote tomorrow Virginians!

Don't let any last second polls demoralize you, go in thinking we down a few percents and that every vote matters

If any anons want to help, jumping on social media would be useful right now

Here are some of the hashtags being used:

#VAgov #Gillespie #GameOnVA
More Dems on the #Northam tag

#NYCTerroristAttack, #SundayMorning, #TCSNYCMarathon, and other trends you might find useful in the Virginia Beach, Norfolk, and Richmond areas would be helpfull to target too.

As for the Texas shooting: Push back against any liberals trying to turn this into an anti-white gun control argument. This is another case of a radicalized leftist lashing out on rural Americans.

Polling locations can be found on

elections.virginia.gov/

If you type in your voter info

And just in case:
Expect voter fraud and manipulation. If you are voting, keep tabs on illegals and people being bussed in, especially from DC.

Greetings comrades!

No, everyone goes out and votes nigger

someone post pics of Hope pls

more white babies for a white future

stop bullying me you russian hacker

>148295359
>meme flag
>new Fed chairmen is non-Jewish for the first time in 30 years
Anyone who doesn't show their true colors is a weak little worm.

WH sends emergency $$ request to Congress: $4B for "urgent missile defeat and defense" to counter North Korea; $1.2B for Afghan surge

Saudi Arabia said on Monday that Lebanon had declared war against it because of aggression against the Kingdom from Iran-backed Lebanese Hezbollah.

PENTAGON SAYS U.S. CONTINUES TO MAINTAIN STRONG DEFENSE TIES WITH SAUDI ARABIA

U.S. WELCOMES SAUDI STATEMENTS SHOWING IRAN'S 'MALIGN ROLE IN YEMEN AND ITS PROVISIONS OF DANGEROUS MISSILE SYSTEMS TO HOUTHI MILITIAS'

Bahrain orders all its citizens to immediately leave #Lebanon after #Saudi Arabia issued statement indicating war is likely

George Conway's wife is very pretty!

The FBI has begun turning over to Senate investigators hundreds of pages of memos regarding the bureau's probe into Hillary Clinton's private email server, sources told The Hill.

The Justice Department notified the Senate Judiciary Committee late Friday and the FBI began transmitting memos soon after.

The memos detail how and when the bureau's leadership declined to pursue criminal charges against Clinton for transmitting classified information on her private email server as SoS.

Comey ultimately concluded that while Clinton’s handling of classified emails was “extremely careless”, and there was not enough evidence of intent to warrant criminal charges.

The release of the new documents comes as new FBI Director Chris Wray attempts to build his own relationship with Congress amid multiple oversight investigations.

The release came hours after the new documents came to light in a federal lawsuit showing exactly when FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe recused himself from the Clinton email investigation, which was codenamed "Mid Year."

Those documents show McCabe did not recuse himself from the investigation until Nov. 1, 2016, just six days before the probe was officially ended and eight days before Donald Trump was elected president over Hillary Clinton.

By the time McCabe recused himself, he had supervised the case for months after becoming deputy director of the bureau in February 2016.

Documents obtained under Virginia Open Records law show McCabe attended a March 2015 meeting with his wife and McAuliffe to secure the governor’s support for her campaign, and the money flowed after that.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/358982-early-comey-memo-accused-clinton-of-gross-negligence-on-emails

Howdy, Tovarish.

Why do Jews look so "different". Seriously, did they used to fuck their cousins or something?

>open fridge for some cold h2o
>defrosting meat has a hole, blood everywhere
THANKS OBAMA

Is it Miller Time already?

AlterNet.org (the source of Devos allegedly being out) is a Soros shill website.

The Open Society Foundation has been gunning for Devos since day one. Controlling academia is vital for progressive interests.

mrc.org/special-reports/special-report-george-soros-godfather-left

Great article by the way:

>AlterNet, the unhinged liberal blog, reposted Fang’s report. They are part of the “Echo-Chamber” of liberal blogs created by the Media Consortium, which received $425,000. An additional $495,000 went to the Independent Media Institute, which is the parent-group of Alternet. They went on to describe the Kochs as “megalomaniacal mega-billionaires” and even were scandalized by Charles Koch, claiming that he went on “shopping spree for an invaluable bauble that most of us didn’t even know was for sale: academic freedom.”

Lol

Huffington Shitpost is extremely nervous about Virginia #VAGOV

Unironically gas yourself
Also
>The Aleph-Beit
>he thinks kikes invented the alphabet
Gas yourself multiple times

Yes. Inbreeding is still a huge thing.

wait did goebbels get brought back on the trump train

A glimpse so achingly beautiful.

fags

>keeping your dihydrogen monoxide all the way in the kitchen instead of having a water cooler right next to your desk

I'm bored. Is anything happening?

Archive it and post it, please. I want to read it.

The Morning Jew people all said they expect Gillespie to win. I feel like they have seen Northam's internal polling and it ain't good. I suspect substantially lower minority turnout for him.

That episode was fucking adorable.

Clean your room

So leftists like 1A now?

Night of The Long Scimitars continues in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

i don't buy it, they have learnt their lesson from GE where hillary had it in the pocket so dems voters stayed at home/casted lol votes on Harambe.
They're scarying their supporters to make sure they go vote tomorrow

For the user who was asking about the mystery +++ tweet: it's a known insider.

>They're scarying their supporters to make sure they go vote tomorrow
Smart, everyone should do that.

NJ and VA anons get ur senpai to vote!

Also distract any libs you know dont bring up politics.

All Jews are massively inbred. Look up how many diseases they are prone to genetically.

It's literal DNC shilling.
Northam lost so much momentum and was 1 point ahead in all heavily oversampled NOVA polls.
Quinnipiac put him +17 to +6 in a couple days.

>German on burger proxy

i'll scary you, bby.

that account has 268 followers and is locked
any idea who it is?

Who is this cute female?

Fucked up last thread but I got this in the mail today, Nate Copper BTFO

People of New Jersey, New York, Washington, and Virginia.

Don't forget to vote tomorrow!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews

you

Wtf?

i'm more concerned about New Jersey than Virginia 2bh. I know Virginia is gonna be a win but i worry that fat whale Christie fucked the chances of New Jersey getting another Republican Governor. is there a chance for NJ?

They trying to scare to get turnout up lel

+++

What's your prediction?

Its afraid

Related to foreign policy?

The middle east is at about 212, DPRK with their advertised nuclear threat...so much happenings.

+++

>.m
filthy phoneposter

he has had so many confirmed hits that he has legit info beforehand.

probably someone who has to handle his social media internactions?

btw mendez is going in front of a jury

You faggots better be out their voting

The Democrat wants to make NJ a sanctuary state, I hope that's enough to turn out R's

Your memes are stale, bro.

The Joe knows.
Cant wait for his ramblings on Nov 8 saying theres no blue wave on 2018

JUST FUCK HIS SHIT UP

Dirty memeflag.

Virginia thread for parties interested

Read these

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/358828-there-is-nothing-normal-about-the-fusion-gps-dossier

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/5/journalist-pay-questioned-in-russian-dossier-court/

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-spinning-in-circles-on-the-trump-dossier/article/2639708

This third article is important when considered next to Grassleys letter to the FBI about the dossier:

politico.com/story/2017/10/06/chuck-grassley-trump-dossier-fbi-russia-investigation-243546

>Noting that the dossier was passed on to the U.K. government according to lawyers representing author Christopher Steele, Grassley asked the FBI to clarify whether the document's contents could have been "surreptitiously funneled into U.S. intelligence streams through foreign intelligence sharing."

>Steele, a former British intelligence agent, initially compiled the dossier — replete with unproven details of alleged Russian efforts to compromise Trump — for the firm Fusion GPS.

>If the FBI had interpreted a foreign intelligence service's receipt of the Steele dossier as a de facto confirmation, "it would be alarming," Grassley wrote on Friday to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

>"Mr. Steele’s dossier allegations might appear to be 'confirmed' by foreign intelligence, rather than just an echo of the same 'research' that Fusion bought from Steele and that the FBI reportedly also attempted to buy from Steele."

Rude.

:^)

Grassley's letters are very funny.

Plus Ultra

You're only half as dirty.

it's not good at all, Christie was too corrupted. NJ is a shit stain right now anyway

That means you fags better vote for Ed "Right-Wing Death Squad Leader" Gillespie.

>he has had so many confirmed hits that he has legit info beforehand.

thats good news, I want these fucks to get rekt
did you follow him?

This is your president.

How can you defend this?

>posting attention whores
Gtfo!

And why is that?

Can't wait for tomorrow, it's gonna be massive.
To All anons - prepare your saltmining equipment, we're going in raw.

New

F for Paul Horner.

I'll always remember that LARP.

nice

Perhaps the most pathetic aspect of the coward sean hannity is his MASSIVELY cucked time slot. Like a true cuckold, sean comments on the news ONLY AFTER everyone else had their way with it. That’s because he’s a pussy, and needs to know the popular opinion before he chooses what to say. At best, he’s feeding off the scraps left over by the likes of Joe Scarborough.

Joe, in the morning time slot, exists on the cutting edge current events and often sets the entire news cycle for the day. Oftentimes, no one even knows what their opinion IS until Joe weighs in first. Unlike the pussy sean hannity, Joe just slaps his opinion on the table — popularity be damned — and whatever the fallout Joe takes it a man. Joe is a rugged explorer, pioneering the landscape of high-level political discourse, while hannity the fat retarded cuck sits on his ass larping as a clock and waiting for real men like Joe Scarborough to decipher the news.

But I digress. My point is that Joe fans are more intelligent, healthier and overall more sexually attractive than hannie-grannies.

TRUMP TWEET

I have great confidence in King Salman and the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, they know exactly what they are doing....

>a certain schizo that irritated everybody may have an hero'd
Oh what a lovely day!

Link
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/927672843504177152

Aaaaaannnddd here comes /sg/.

jesus christ what a fucking joke. god damn lard ass really fucked this up

I see theguardian didn't get the memo

Who what?

That's been the expected outcome since the trial started. I'm more interested in whether he's convicted or not given the ruling last year for the corrupt ex-governor of VA. And if he is, whether the Dems will demand he resign.