Disney in talks to acquire all of Foxes non-news divisions

Disney in talks to acquire all of Foxes non-news divisions

Remember when America tried to prevent supermonopolies from forming?

so that means simpson theme rides at disney ?

>still watching network bullshit after 9/11
well you just need to gas yourself at this point.

Yeah, all the Zombie Simpsons you can dream of

Sauce? that shit belong to or

Gargantuan global media monopolies concern more than fucking muh tv shows and cartoons Jose

This is the jews panicking. They diluted all their content with jew infused propaganda and now it's no longer profitable. This is just the classic end result, kike companies borrowing money at below market rates to finance acquisitions of any competition. This way instead of being forced by market forces to improve the product, goyim have the option to either participate in the jew quality, price controlled version or not at all. TV is not inherently bad but TV is bad when it is just tele-aviv-vision. This has happened in almost every industry including gaming.

or then

/biz/ only talks about autism coins

You faggot this is obviously politics. Monopolies are a political distinction. I'm amazed at your faggotry

pipe down you lazy Spaniard. Go take a fiesta we get it, business is not for you. You prefer naps and debt

100% communism

>This is the jews-

dropped

Other than anti monopoly legislation isn't related to politics

Disney is evil, it is Zionist propaganda.

>Remember when America tried to prevent supermonopolies from forming?

Nope.

Good goy

nice try schlomo. Better luck next time

>Liberals are celebrating this because they think Fox media is Fox News and more Capeshit movies

Walt tried to warn us, if only he knew how bad things would get

X-Men
Fantastic 4
Deadpool
Alien
Apes
Simpsons

Pretty certain universal has the rights to simpsons rides

"the jews" is a metapher or rich businessmen who are selling our tradition and values for dirty shekels,too.
not only jew jews.
many of those businessmen are jewish though

They do know boomers will be dead soon, right? Break with Netflix to join Fox. A truly visionary plan.

Disney are going to release their own streaming service soon and Netflix knows it. With their titanic catalogue they'll dominate that market immediately

Sure they can. Everyone love SJW wars and the rest of the filth they produce now.

In the case of Disney it's correct but Disney himself was an anti-semite.

all part their sick revenge plan. they are still mad we destroyed their african slave trade, so now they want to enslave us instead.

And Universal is a division of Comcast.

Shut it, goy

>who is Bob Iger
it's not really a metaphor. It's literal

Lmao, German retard still hasn't learnt that it's literally Ze jews

Disney has nothing to do with Walt anymore

Wow... It's fucking nothing

Imagine
Family Guy in Kingdom Hearts

>black guys have been in Star Wars since ESB
>no one bothers to give a shit
>suddenly one shows up in TFA
>everyone loses their fucking minds
I never understood this.

>who controls mass media is nothing

Its the reason we're in this mess to begin with

completely correct

Don't put that image in my head.

IT wasn't even when his senile ass was head. May have not liked the jews, but he certainly embraced their ways.

A jew in all but nose

You'd be finally able to buy the special Sneed licensed plate.

Then there is nothing to worry about. If it's a bad investment time will tell.

Yep. To bad the FTC has been neutered to the point it's actually just a shell of what its job entails.

It's been a bought office for over 30 years. Last major thing they've done was a few comically pathetic "punishments".
Hell even Bells breakup in the late 80s was done by the DoJ, not even the FTC.

I never said he did and in fact there is no way he would tolerate what Disney has become. He would be rolling in his grave if he saw what had happened to his creation.

But my name is Bort

Wow at least we will get the nostalgic 20th Century Fox theme on the next star wars or so.

The Simpsons Disney park.

Inhumans on suicide watch

Stop Disney. You ruined Lucas Films after buying them and I do not want the same again with Fox if it gets bought. Please do not buy it.