HAPPENING - GUN GRABBERS BTFO

Breaking news - Ste[hen Willeford, who shot the church killer and then, with the help of another dude, chased him until he bled to death is a former NRA instructor.

4029tv.com/article/man-who-shot-texas-church-gunman-shares-his-story/13437943

Video interview in the link.

>mfw average citizen is better at police work than the cops are

Awesome

Congratulations on stopping the suspect after he murdered two dozen people.

Yeah, it's a real shame the cops didn't get there in time to prevent any murders from happening. Good argument.

>Didn't an hero at the church
you're mistaken if you think he didn't plan to kill more.

What a shame he couldn't save the 26 bodies lying in the fucking morgue right now.

When people die, armed civilians aren't "stopping" jackshit. If they HAD "stopped" anything, no one would've died. You're a bunch of fucking idiots.

No the real shame is it took this fucker half an hour to stand up and DO something. You're trying to glorify an armed asshole who sat there and watched over 20 people get shot BEFORE he tried to intervene to do anything about it.

You'll pardon me while I hold my applause for an ACTUAL hero, not one that took 26 lives lost to stand up and start shooting the gun he keeps on him at all times for this very fucking reason.

this is some great fan fiction. Lots of drama & action. Much more exciting than the Jesus Campos adventures

>He responded faster than the police and helped chase him down
>He took the time to confirm the situation before doing his best to save people
>You are trying to blame him for not acting faster
You fucking soulless shill. You gun grabbing intellectually dishonest communist cunt. Kill yourself.

Best to not stop 'em at all after that point right? Like, c'mon it's too late now, just let him finish murdering those stupid Christians.

I sincerely hope you kill yourself.

>being this retarded

Main take home message is NRA instructor didn't prevent mass shooting

>nothing to see here

>No the real shame is it took this fucker half an hour to stand up and DO something.

Spoken like a true leftist coward that never did anything useful in their life.

Yea, he should have shot the guy before he ever even walked into the church. Fucking moron.

Sorry, are you guys saying guns do or don't prevent mass shootings?

Main take home message is that he was probably going to kill MORE people, somewhere else. Do you think he was just going to go home after the shooting, and have a beer? He probably was headed to another church. Are you really this retarded, or pretending to be really stupid for attention?

Shill or a troll, no one is that stupid.

>trying this hard

What, you expect clairvoyant jedi mages to know where to stand when the big bad wolf comes to thin the herd?

I was talking about this actual mass shooting that actually happened, not hypothetical other ones

>He ran up to a random guy in a truck and they chased the gunman on the highway

Fucking shit man I love my Country

I want to go salute a flag right now

I think the main take home message is that if those people in the church had guns they wouldn't have had to die waiting for some dude across the street to shoot the guy murdering them.

in which he was stopped?.. or are you just saying that he didn't get stopped by someone with a weapon? Because if someone in the church were allowed to have a weapon they would more than likely have shot him. I think you don't understand this is going to make people want to be able to carry their weapons at all times to protect themselves from deranged soyboy shooting up no gun zones.

>Man if I saw this fag I'd bust out my handcannon and katana shoot him in this rifle arm then run over and cut his head off like I do all the time in overwatch

Churches are gun free zones for a reason tho. Kinda gives me the chills, because when I go to mass its usually packed, God knows how long it would take for police to arrive.

It could have been four dozen or more if he hadn't shown up.

It was a biker with a scary assault rifle who saved the day, not the cops. Gun grabbers BTFO

Someone whos planning a mass shooting can always buy a gun illegally whereas with stricter gun laws citizens like this would not and even more would have died.

Damn straight. Reading it gives me chills. I am moving to some rural Midwest town when Europe falls to islam (if I am alive).

Based anons telling it like it is

How did the shooter get a gun in the first place? I thought dishonorable discharge made you unable to buy guns?

so im assuming the daughter runs in and warns the dad of gunshots at the start. Like when (((Devin))) is shooting at the church from the outside. she looks outside again and sees (((devin))) & then like I guess (((Devin goes inside the church and shoots like 200 people while Willy is doing whatever. He goes outside and the two gunmen see each other. So I assume (((devin))) is done shooting inside and is leaving.

Just moved to a small Midwest town from TX. I enjoy it but it's COLD.

BUT SINCE DEVIN HAD SKULL MASK ON no one even knows it was him.

>What a shame he couldn't save the 26 bodies lying in the fucking morgue right now.

However, the prayers of those still alive in the church were answered and God sent them a savior.

>No the real shame is it took this fucker half an hour to stand up and DO something

No, the real shame is that there weren't armed folks in the Church to fire back.

In Texas they are not. Churches must opt out like other places.

A man that has a fucking daughter is not going to run straight into the line of fire without taking a moment to think YOU LIBERAL WHINY PUSSY ASS BITCH

Nothing will do that. Even queen gun grab herself said there was nothing that could of prevented the vegas shooting. The only thing you can do is try to end it as fast as possible. Its what the police try to do but they are human like everyone else and cant be there at a drop of a hat. If more folks took the initiative to defend and protect themselves the less shooter nut job will see normal people as easy pickings.

BREAKING JUST NOW

Stephen shot the killer twice, one in the leg, the other in the torso. There was also a third wound to the head that looked self inflicted.

A.k.a. the faggot was bleeding out from the TWO wounds and offed himself.

You're about the dumbest piece of shit I've ever seen on this board. If just a few people in the church had been armed, this may not even have happened. But we don't know because small cock, low test, beta male, faggots like you are given a voice to say how afraid you are of people owning guns. You and people like you are a fucking virus.

Just now a question from reporters to the sheriff

>did he just want to kill his mother in law?

to which the sheriff repsonded

>if he had wanted to take care only of his mother in law he would not have went into the church with 15 magazines

Lowest of slime, right here.

Viruses and bacteria step over these posters, lest they become fouled by their filth.

>lowest of slime

a.k.a. cultural marxist liberals

By the way, Langendorff confirmed in a CNN interview that Willieford was carrying an AR-15

Media and gun grabbers BTFO forebver

>memeflag still on
whoops someone's been shitposting today

gun control killed them

100% American Badass

fake if gay

Antifa if stupid

only sensible choice