President Trump doesn't bow to japanese Emperor Akihito during visit

I think this might actually be a mistake on his part. Power play all you want, but you bow before royalty. In Nipland, it's not a sign of weakness or submission, but one of respect. No need to grovel like nigger-in-chief did, but a mere nod is nothing. Hopefully it just won't not be misunderstood as a disrespecting gesture.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5053019/Trump-shakes-Japan-emperor-s-hand-doesn-t-bow-like-Obama.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KLmpBWaSmOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is old and has a bad back. Be nice to him please.

>doesnt bow
>force feeds burgers
>kills the fish
what an ass

>FILTHY AMERICAN NOT BOWING!
Japanese custom is that Japanese men bow to show respect. They dont WANT you to bow if you are not Japanese, and they fucking HATE it because you are not Japanese.

Its fucking mocking them when you do it.

So when Obama bent over so far he could kiss his shoes, it brought shame upon him, even in Japan now, they mock people who bow by going "pokeron pokeron" like the bamboo shoot that fills with water and thunks against the rock.

I wouldn't. I'd cross my hands in front of me and stand there straight, with my chin up. To any world leader. America doesn't have to bow. Nor should it.

Look at Trump talking to Empress, not emperor.
He bent his knees a little bit

MacArthur didnt bow to the emperor when he conquered Japan either.
Didnt stop the japs from sucking his dick and dubbing him "american shogun"

Who gives a fuck besides the libtard trump watch

I will say thats honestly gay but to be fair the Emperor has no power anymore so he doesn't deserve to be shown any kind of respect.

Eat a dick shill

The jap didn't bow to the emperor? How disrespectful.

I fucking love Trump

>bowing to a ricelet
AHAHAHAHA

Might is right. Trump can do whatever he wants.

>generic jewish 56% meme incoming, straight out of JIDF HQ

but that would be appropriating Japanese culture you cumskinned bigot.

>So when Obama bent over so far he could kiss his shoes, it brought shame upon him, even in Japan now
I dont like Obama but me and nobody I know thought anything about it. Seemed like a nice gesture of him and wasnt weird at all. He definitely could appear with a good imagine with his hiroshima speak etc.

That being said Trump seemed alot more down to earth. With the emperor and abe. Many people seemed positively suprised by him, especially because the japanese media just copy&pastes from the left wing western media about him because they are lazy.
So both left a good impression.

> They dont WANT you to bow if you are not Japanese, and they fucking HATE it because you are not Japanese.
Now thats just ridiculous come on.
The only time I think people would get upset is if you would do it in an exaggerated or mocking manner. Both didnt happen for muhamma.

>not blushing and greeting him with "ohaiogosayamasdesusenpaifamalam"

Kek, if there's one person an American president should never bow to, its Japanese "royalty".

>if you don't bow to the chink midget king you're a jew shill!
Seriously? Fuck off.

AKSHUALLY it's considered more impolite to do incorrectly than not do it at all. Something about showing that you don't care enough to apply yourself. Can you trust Trump to do it correctly? Because it sure looks like the people advising him on protocol didn't.

Americans grew out of bowing to royalty a couple hundred years ago.

Call me crazy but when I invite some schmuck to my house I tend to greet them in a manner that's comfortable to them.
Seems rude to make your guest greet in the manner of your culture, in my opinion.

But you know BLURMPF BLARMG BRIMSALD GARMPF

Americans are exempt from local superstitions.
The headline should be "Trump Gets it Right Again"

NOT REAL DESCENDANT OF AMATERASU

PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE

>AKSHUALLY it's considered more impolite to do incorrectly than not do it at all.
As a foreigner? Thats not true.

>Americans grew out of bowing to royalty a couple hundred years ago.
one freedom has been deposited into your account

>respect
Had the Emperor bowed to him he probably would have bowed back. Trump isn't a cuck like Obama. This Emperor that you are so concerned with is more of just a formality since he doesn't actually have any powers related to government. He may be historically the highest authority in their Shinto religion, but that does not mean that someone who does not belong to that religion has to show reverence to him and to be quite honest with you, the intelligent among the Japanese population probably recognize this distinction and respect Trump all the more for it.
Are you BTFO?
Yes, you are.
Cheers.

The Japs are probably just happy to be dealing with an actual person instead of a fucking muslim nigger. Obama always fucking embarrassed himself and our country at these events

Good. We don't bow to kings in this country. We can show respect without prostrating ourselves.

Fuck off you subservient cuck.

stop virtue signalling on their behalf, Swedecuck. Most Japs don't even care about the emperor. Cultural shit isn't nearly as important as the media makes it out to be. Do foreign leaders visiting America have a barbecue and shoot guns? No. Why? Nobody fucking cares, that's why.

Also not apologizing for dropping two nukes.

Underrated.

Is that woodcarving class?
Can I watch a series of Trump teaching woodcarving?
It'd be interesting to learn from a series of video tutorials from the president of the US on how to carve wood.

atta'boy

Trump bows to no puny asian "man"

The funny thing is that they're playing him and a good chink of his supporters like a fiddle. For example with the fish thing:
>Jap shows Trump how to feed the fish
>tells him not to throw all the food at once
>Trump meekly feeds the fish bit by bit
>Jap guy drops all the food at once
>Trump drops all the food at once too
>Jap guy laughs at how easy he is to manipulate
>even the maiden in the background looks at Jap Prez and laughs
>Trump doesn't know how to react, and looking pissed laughs too
Then he goes to the Emperor and tries to act all cool, but it was already demonstrated that they think ahead of him and can manipulate him with more advanced power moves than what he could even conceive. Everybody in the news is laughing at him since this morning.

>Most Japs don't even care about the emperor.
Of course murrika, of course.

You disappoint me Asian man.
In Asian culture, you show the back of your neck as a sign of respect to a higher, elder or master. (symbolism for cut my head off if you so choose.) you look and nod at the eyes of your common man or friend.

I know you're just shit posting, but I'll take this opportunity to upload the webm.

>You have to bow to royalty
Pretty sure they fought a war to stop bowing to royalty.

That's what I was told by japanese people in Kobe but heh, shows what I know

Is call it:
ALPHA AS FUCK

kek

Was he being manipulated, or was he just trying to fit in and seem like a more amiable person?
Maybe he was trying to be manipulated on purpose, so that he could know Japan's motives (if any), where they try to manipulate him in the future?
Or maybe hes actually just a dumbass.
But you can't say which one it is.
>inb4 HURUDURUR BLUMPF BTFO

Maybe Trump was just done with the retarded photo op and wanted to move on.

Holy fuck so the jap did it first? THE LUGENPRESSE STRIKES AGAIN

Lol why the fuck would he assume they were even lying to him? That just sounds like Japs being petty and autistic.

Oh, that's them feeding fish.
I actually thought they were carving wood.
Feels bad man

>Jap guy laughs at how easy he is to manipulate
I didnt see any coverage about this in the japanese media about this. Its just the western cucks who fake outrage.
Here it was basically
>look, cute, abe-chan and trump feed koi.Having a good time being buddy buddy.

Kek do Japanese really think Mac is some sort of shogun?

I thought it was tradition for American presidents to bow to no one as a representation for how we're a free society beholden to no king or royalty.

At least until Obama.

we fought a couple wars so we wouldnt have to bow to royalty

Remember when if if if if bowed to the president of China?

Not a good idea

ALPHA AF

why the fuck would he bow to the old faggot. Who gives a fuck if the nips are offended.

>t. Will "I have a bad back so i have to constantly lean into all the things" Riker

lol

WTF DRUMPF'S APPROVAL RATING JUST CRASHED TO 0.2% IN JAPAN. WE MUST #RESIST.

SHUT DOWN ALL US MILITARY BASES IN JAPAN.

PEARL HARBOR 2.0 WHEN?

how cares about some dumb fish, just drop the bass in nagasaky and hiroshima and Boom!, and let the party start.

>ooga booga I'm a Jap
nobody believes you Jarhead. Better get back to washing rocks before your CO notices

japs hate obongo cause he's a fucking negro piece of shit. His bowing has zero to do with it, even tho it was a pathetic thing to do.

He led the military force that handed them their own asses on a plate and dropped weapons that obliterated two of their cities. He looked not only like a shogun but a fucking god had come down to strike them for their dishonor.

>just drop the bass in nagasaky

There's a US naval base in Nagasaki, get them out first, then nuke.

youtu.be/KLmpBWaSmOA

You're in the chunk of people being played too then. Koi fish represent courage. The symbolism is clearly going over your heads.

abe is so qt

fuck the emperor we literally nuked their asses twice because they wouldn't surrender. The ultimate sign of respect was the nuking because we knew they'd never ever surrender otherwise and we'd lose thousands of more men

Check the flag next time before you reply to a Mexican intellectual

>Good

Sweed cuck definitely knows about bending over.

Fuck you, McArthur didn't

America taught a war to not now down you faggot.

After the Trump dynasty restores order and sanity and prosperity to the US we're just going to tear Obama out of the history books and pretend that never happened. We're also going to severely punish all the retarded white women who voted for that nigger

I think "Fat Man" was arguably the most alpha nuke used against the nippies. It was an implosion style weapon, which worked via collapsing a sub critical sphere of plutonium-239 into a prompt critical mass, which was then set off via a crude neutron initiator placed at its core. The bomb actually derived a significant percentage of its blast power from fast fission of the Uranium-238 tamper. Absolutely fucking beautiful.

>feels bad man
No worries user. We all make mistakes.

>Koi fish represent courage

Fuck koi fish. I'll catch a snakehead in South Florida and drop it in a koi pond in Tokyo and watch them tear up those ugly pieces of shit. After that I'll throw spears into the survivors, grid up the dead bodies and ship them back home for fertilizer.

Fuck royalty you goddamn pussy. Free men bow to noone.

Kansai people are assholes in general. Most shitty part of japan for sure.

Is my english that good that you think I'm murrika military?
People have deep respect for the emperor. It makes me really really sad that next year his son will take over because of old age.
He seems almost divine to me with his kindness and brightness. Michiko-sama as well.
To be honest I dont care about his children. Seems like something is lost after him.

>Koi fish represent courage

Maybe in Japan. In the rest of the world they represent the fountain at the chinese buffet

Legit. Also don't forget to punish all the inner city niggers who were paid to vote for him. The dems drove buses around the ghettoes on election day in 2008, and picked up niggers and paid them to come with them and vote for obongo.

I was stationed in Sasebo for four years. Most Japs can speak better English than Americans. Especially the niggers.

Obongo was a groveling Indonesian.
All the Kenya birther shit was to distract from his Indonesian upbringing.

>that power stance
sexy. the gap between his legs is swallowing both the wee emperor and his waifu

>The virgin autistic wide leg stance handshake
>The chad good posture handshake

Grinning his way through life
Dumber than a bag of hammers

image related

Theres something so fucking comical and beautiful about seeing that american flagged state car parked there. Even 70+ years after ww2 the nips know their fucking place as subservient to the anglo masterrace.

> Power play all you want, but you bow before royalty.

No.

He was a faggot for bowing to the Saudi king.
He's a republican. No fucking kings.

he was also military governor after the war so they needed his approval to take a shit.

The U.S. bows to nobody.

Why would you bow to your inferior?

Yup.

Oh, so he didn't actually do anything weird?
Fake news strikes again!

>Most Japs can speak better English than Americans. Especially the niggers.
Thats really sad.

>He was a faggot for bowing to the Saudi king.
Didnt he receive some Medaillon or something like that?
What should he have done instead? Stand straight like an autist so they cant put it around his neck because he is tall or what?

Except Israel of course

Americans don't bow to royalty. I expect nothing less from my president.

Just as I expect the Swedish PM to grovel in supplication before any foreign aristocrat that should cross xer's path.