Taylor Swift is being called a white supremacist by the ACLU and a music blog site

the ACLU, Consequence of Sound (COS), and some faggy blogger are calling /ourgirl/ a white supremacist. she's the most leftist friendly normie artist out there. AND she's autistic. the leftists have gone full retard.

consequenceofsound.net/2017/11/aclu-slams-taylor-swift-after-she-sends-cease-and-desist-letter-to-blogger/

Other urls found in this thread:

consequenceofsound.net/2017/11/michael-stipe-patti-smith-and-others-promote-climate-change-awareness-at-nycs-carnegie-hall-115/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, she is white. That alone makes it true.

>the 1237th taylor swift thread today

Nice. I like it

Taylor Swiftowitz is not white.

Although it is funny to see them attacked as if they were.

A pop singer is accused of being a white supremacist seemingly for just being white

Kind of takes the weight out of the charge of /ourguys/ being labelled white supremacists when they doxx us.

COS is a terrible vlog.

She's a lurker!

They fear us because they aint us.

They've been trying to bait her into publicly condemning the right wing for a full fucking year now. I don't care much about music and celebrities and shit but the bratty behavior of liberals is only getting worse and worse. It used to be that they'd only try to take you down if you disagreed with them, but now you're not safe even if you stay neutral

Are you literally retarded, OP?

Your title doesn't even match the article which is itself full of bullshit. ACLU didn't *slam* shit, nor is it their perview to lable people. They are not the SPLC.

It was Tailor Swift who filed a defamation lawsuit against a site claiming she was a white supremacist.

It was the ACLU who then have defending the blogger for saying that what the blogger said is protected by the First Amendment and does not sufficiently rise to the level of defamation of a public person.

It is not the ACLU saying that the blogger is factually correct. It's saying that the particular blog is not liable to defamation.

A statement can be false and damaging but still not enough to be "defamation" in American Courts when it regards politicians, celebrities, etc.

It's amazing that Sup Forums can make a tongue-in-cheek meme about a pop star being a nazi and the jews actually get spooked

This proves that they really do have some sort of pathological hatred of blonde whites or some shit

that's a guy

She's going to win the lawsuit.
We need to leave Taylor Swift alone because absolutely none of us are apart of her target audience, and none of us belong anywhere near her career.
Her songs are for little girls, quit being a bunch of weirdos before you fuck everything up and ruin her career.

Why do you care this girl looks nasty

That isn’t even it. Swift’s lawyer sent a c and d to the blog, citing copyright laws or something to try and remove a post about right wing use of a song. ACLU called bullshit. Blog is insinuating Swift is catering to nazis. Swift is releasing a new album soon. Mexican standoff.

Is that you, Taylor?

consequenceofsound.net/2017/11/michael-stipe-patti-smith-and-others-promote-climate-change-awareness-at-nycs-carnegie-hall-115/

That site is fucking nutball cancer; someone please hack it.

I would

fake autism to appeal to neckbears
she's a 2nd generation/clone satanist, buyer beware
that said, if the kikes want to get her out of the way for me, i'm not gonna stop em

i am /yourgirl/ after all Sup Forums

COS is a leftist rag that would gargle on Thom Yorke's cum if given the chance to.

agreed

archive or screen shots, faggoo

Why is such a beautiful woman friends with that walrus?

is that their pet monkey in the middle?

I can smell you from thousands of miles away.. I feel almost sorry for your kind. Almost.

Hopefully crisper will be cheap and i can make a new model of Taylor Swift for my own enjoyment. What enhancements should i add?

Yes, it was captured in Africa and domesticated here.

more white nationalism.

Yes, many stars like to buy pet monkeys

Yes, i will encode a strong sense of ethnopreservation into her body. And a better figure.

>Taylor Swiftowitz
she'll sue you next for your dirty libel, kike

Having 3 monkey is a bit much though