Will you goyim be ready to do what's necessary to purge our society of the soyim?

Will you goyim be ready to do what's necessary to purge our society of the soyim?

>soyim
lel

Both those are literal faggots though

did you come up with "soyim" and then craft this post around its use?

cause I tots approve.

> sees pictures
> sadly admits the kikes might have won
> cries and watches Hitler speeches dreaming about the past

one of them is gay

>soyim

wrong

Left looks more Germanic, right looks more Celtic/Anglo

Right looks like the Texas shooter lol

dont be a faggot dude

We have them right where we want them.

They've pushed us into a corner.

And now they've made the most dangerous group of people, the very same who conquered every continent slaying their inhabitants and diseases, into a cornered animal.

A cornered animal with nukes.

true

>soyim
kek'd hard as hell

>soyim
KEK

nope

why arent japs trannies? they eat a lot of soy

What does this say about you?

You long for the days when men dressed like this instead.

Do you want to have sex with these men?

How do you dress? I bet you have long black hair and a t shirt that says I'm sarcastic.
Fucking piece of shit.

The man on the left is Cary Grant. Born in 1904.

That is not him at age 13.

1917 guy could use some fashion advice on fitted clothing also
fucking americans still dont know how to properly wear a suit

Grant, or whoever that is (Hudson?) is gay, but not a faggot.

The other guy might be gay (shaved legs?), but is definitely a faggot.

I don't mind gay people when faggotry isn't a crucial part of their personality

fuck off you smelly jewish hair splitting freak and woman. for something that disgusts you so much you sure spend a lot of time lying about and discussing this garbage. nothing is new under the sun
/thread

Kill all LGBT and feminists!

Gender war now!

As much as I agree with you and long for the lost art of proper tailoring to replace throw away Indonesian child labor mass produced plain cotton upmarked to market 4,000% stamped with slogans or logos to signal social trends, I would rather have nonfitted class return to society than perfectly tailored faggotry.

It's fascinating that we change from suit with hat to dude literally with multicolor women clothing

But it's so fun to shit talk them, fucking faggots amirite guys?

That's Cary Grant, and that is how that type of suit was supposed to be worn you fucking idiot.

youre a queer without the courage. everybody is at least bi. fuck off and die. woman enabler. weak bitch ass. slave of the jew serpents

>being this delusional
I take it back, fuck faggots

stop being fucking secretive little fag bags your whole lives. both men in the pic are fags. you cant do anything in life without a "straight" guy whining about women and hitting on penises. it's impossible never to have looked at one. or much more. keep blowing freud. he likes that

Retard

>soyim

Uh, have you seen Japanese "men" ?