VOTE NYC

fellow NYC user's please remember to vote for Nicole Malliotakis tomorrow. For the love of God we NEED to get rid of de Blasio!

Now I know NYC is cucked, but no one likes de Blasio so we may have a shot there. If you hate the subway system as is, you NEED to vote for her, this city can't survive 4 more years of de Blasio!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/07/25/nyregion/who-runs-new-yorks-subway.html
nyc.pollsitelocator.com/search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WOMEN SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO MAKE POLITICAL DECISIONS AMIRIGHT Sup Forums LOL 1488 GAS THE JEWS

damn it man, the greatest city in the world is at stake, now is not the time for shit posting! (unless its to help)

Let it burn to the ground. That's what you little loser Sup Forumstards want for the rest of the world, so why should I give a fuck about your shitty city? Go take a stroll through East Brooklyn at night.

come on guys the greatest City in the world is at stake here

as cucked as it it, I still love the city and think it can be saved

> cucked
Go off yourself. There are plenty of places in NYC where you could jump.

If no one likes de Blasio, how the hell did he get elected?

same reason most dems get elected, the gibs

I'll go do my part tomorrow morning but I fear we are fucked.

just do what you can, even if we lose this one, we fight again next year

what's happening in Tokyo?

Based Bo not this lady

sup OP, nycfag here. i've been seeing people literally giving no fucks about htis election. it's like they don't even know it's happening. deblasio is a shitbag, cuomo is a worse shitbag, and shumer is a turbo shitbag. they all need to gtfo of ny state. as usual, the liberal rags like the ny post are already claiming a landslide victory for their liberal interests, but we know that's bullshit.

it's hard to get people interested about this. what could we do?

its frustrating, because not even liberals like de Blasio; the Dem primary was a record low turn out, if only we could get conservatives interested this would be there year to win

people were sick of bloomberg, he's a mudshark nigger lover, he panders to LGBTBBQ and other degenerate shit, wants to build more projects, he started decriminalizing certain shit so county jail is literally a revolving door, he's everything a liberal idiot wants. and sadly, the city is staunchly full of those liberal idiots.

WHY CAN'T RUDY COME HOME?

I have to tell you as only a visitor to NYC, I hate to see my second favorite city go to shit. Warren Wilhelm says crime is down, but it's a lie because when you decriminalize shit like public urination and public intoxication, of course crime is going to go down. I don't live there but I want sooo bad for Wilhelm to lose I even donated to Nicoles campaign. I don't normally donate shit to politicians but she seems deserving of my money. I really hope she wins.

i know, i'm seeing the same thing. people simply won't come out to vote if they don't see a reason to. i've been trying to get women who would normally vote dem to vote for her just because of the female aspect. shit along the lines of, 'you didn't get to have a female pres, but you can make a female mayor be a reality'. things like that. we need milliolkialkttkis running this place, she's from staten island, which is the only red borough.

Maybe Staten Island Will pull you through. They like other republicans are very motivated and if the libs are on their heels, maybe a Republican can get a win in NYC.

thanks bro
I've been pushing the subway angle. EVERYONE is pissed at the subways right now, and blasio and coumo are too busy blaming each other and 'resisting Trump' to do anything about it, so I try to hammer home its their fault

Who does the NYPD endorse? That is a lot of people and the NYPD overwhelmingly supported Trump and hate Wilhelm so much. Just maybe between the NYPD FDNY and Staten Island we can win. I pray as hard as I did fr Trump for Nicole.

this is what I'm hoping for, the NYPD HATES him

s.i. only has about 500,000 people, other boroughs dwarf the population there. i'd like to count on lazy nogs not bothering to get out and vote, but who knows.

yeah, i know her thing is the TTT whatever slogan, trains, transit.. something. either way i hope she wins and completely dismantles the corrupt mta and gets things up and running agin. the city is legit turning into a 3rd world hellhole. the infrastructure is shot to shit. it's not detroit level yet but it's certainly getting there.

another thing, if i remember correctly, is that there are 5 or 6 senate seats up for grabs this year. if we can flip them red, rep's will have control of the senate for the first time in decades. we all have a fair chance to make nyc awesome again and root out all the bullshit. i'm just shocked that more people aren't paying attention or fighting for it.

sorry bruh, im a teacher and I rly need di blasio to win..

nypd is firmly for nicole. most of all the other emergency services and blue collar guys are also.

why you like having a classroom filled with ghetto nogs and illegal aliens?

I need my pension bro I can't have it get yanked by a rethuglican. I spent 5 years teaching animal niggers and brain dead whites and I'll be damned if I let it all go to waste.

again..I sympathize with you all but NYC is a shit hole and it will remain a shit hole.

I don't think NY is up for senate this year, but I know Coumo is up for reelection so we gotta make sure he goes next

>implying you can unpozz NYC of all places

nycfag here, de blasio sucks and there are real problems in the city but lets stop acting like crime is one of them. it's literally the safest fucking city on earth outside of like singapore where you get your ass beat for spitting. you can literally do whatever the fuck you want here

>greatest city in the world
Ehh, New York is a shithole

>voting for a female

>Vote for a wamyn
>Cucked
>Hate (((feelings)))
Fuck off, shill scum.

Top kek! She's not getting elected here. I wish she was, but it ain't happening.

She voted for Trump. That's good enough for me.

she is very much a Trump backed candidate, since NYC is Trumps turf that means a lot

>NY Post a liberal rag
You sure you don't mean the Daily News?

The US is so beautiful, why anyone would want to live in a third world hellhole/chesspool like New York is beyond me. I would vote for Team trayvon/shlomo just to make sure the city goes down the inevitabl path a little faster.

well as a German I don't expect you to understand the concept of fighting for a home that you love

Get her in!

I understand, but seriously those, who call NY their home really should consider that it was maybe lost from the beginning. The citys especially the bigger ones a the reason we are in the mess we are now. Our hope and home is the countryside. Read some Dávila on that.

Whoa, does he actually have to fuck that mudskinned hobgoblin?

>damn it man, the greatest city in the world?
Matter of perspective. Effin dems hosed it in the 70's - 80's and again now. So, glad I line in the rural's. Have fun ubanites

well I'm not giving up yet mate

Nethanel?

>those, who call NY their home really should consider that it was maybe lost from the beginning
You don't understand, deutschebro
This isn't the friendly midwest or the small town friendly south
we're new yorkers, I'll be damned if some fucking out-of-state-transplant faggots or eurotrash are going to tell me how to behave in my own fucking city
diblasio's real name is warren wilhelm III
a commie kraut motherfucker who has gotta go

What about for the rest?

for Public Advocate I'm going Juan Carlos
Comptroller Michel Faulkner
and Vito Bruno for Borough Pres

I'm voting for them because because they are all calling themselves a part of "stop de Blasio" which is good enough for me

no

>If you hate the subway system as is
they mayor has no control over the MTA you fucking retard

if you think the Mayor has absolutely no say in the subway system of his own city than you are the retard

he might not have absolutely zero say, but there is very little the mayor can do
nytimes.com/2017/07/25/nyregion/who-runs-new-yorks-subway.html

oh don't worry, its Coumo's turn next year, gotta get both of them out

Vote De Blasio out!! Find your polling booth here: nyc.pollsitelocator.com/search

Seriously, vote him out!

thinking the mayor can do jack shit about the MTA. retard confirmed.