>meat fascists btfo
is there anything this man can't do?

Lmao. Rice cookers btfo.

TWO SQUIRTS OF KETCHUP

TWO SQUUUIIRRRTTTS DRUMPHHJIERRGVGG

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_beef

I'll take care of drumpf myself

sswhooosh

What did you expect? This clown eats pizza with a fork.

fucking kek

>passes up
How many times do you think he's been to Japan or high scale Japanese restaurants as a wealthy business man. I'm sure he's had his fill of sushi served off a hookers ass.

>Steak and tomato sauce

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

DRULMPF IMPEACHMENT NOW!!!

>on his tippy toes
I'm probably currently shorter than this faggot and he's acting like a fucking fairy

Where the fuck do you get pants like that?

impeach cuz you dont like what he eats.
he isnt the problem, ppl like you are.

>Impeachment when?

This.

Fuck raw fish.

Chinese soy shit makes you a numale and probably autistic. Trump knows that.

at this point i feel like he does this shit just to get the reactions

>camel toe
Step aside, he's about to take care of Trump with his man pussy.

Its called ketchup you faggots.

Dat elephant toe.

>doesn't read books
>likes shit tier food and eats like a baby boomer
>has even worse tacky preferences when it comes to interior design, muh gold
>can't string up any sentence beyond the grasp on English of a 10 year old
Obama may have been the first black president but, now America has the first nigger president

wow!
A WHITE man didnt want to eat rotting fish and seaweed?!
Im shocked.
APPALLED!

Don't call her a hooker user, she's a legit first lady now.

>bean

>tomato sauce

>Caring about what the 70 y/o man eats

Remember when he got a burrito bowl and everyone freaked? Almost like the headlines will mock him either way. Really makes one ponder

>falling for the sugary tomato jew

It's becoming too obvious.

You'll think I'm being ironic but no president should EVER order a steak well done. I legitimately support impeachment just because he's such a plebe

wouldn't you, though? when literally every move you make is taken out of context and twisted to make you look bad, you may as well start having fun with it

>animu memer

Even if trump managed to remove the tarrif on American beef, not many Japanese will eat that. They prefer Australian beef for cheap beef.

Our ketchup is different from Jap ketchup. Ours is sugary, there's is not. Where as their mayo is sugary, and ours is not.

It's a complete non issue. Call me when it's discovered he doesn't use drink coasters when in other peoples' houses.

>anime fashy
Even more retarded sempai

>mfw Australians call ketchup 'tomato sauce'

youtube.com/watch?v=oOEuY5lWENg
There is absolutely no way to defend this

>I don't want this gook rice and frozen fish shit, give me my steak!
IMBEACH NOW

Underrated

Of course i would, when it just makes leftists look retarded trying to criticize what the man eats. He's fucking 71 years old, a billionaire, and the one of the most powerful people on the planet. He can eat ketchup on his steak, he doesn't need to signal superiority with his eating habits in the first place.

oh i'm sorry did my nip cartoons upset you?

Makes me curious what other presidents were picky eaters/had the pallets of 12 year olds

I'm sure there were more than just Trump

>steak and ketchup

I mean really now, really Trump?

I can't wait until Trump purposely wears socks with sandals.

faggot that's his pants' folds his left shoe is touching the ground all of it!

go kill yourself!

Trump is a known Mysophobiac.
He wouldn't eat food unless it was cooked to sterility.

I hope moose knuckles come back in style.

What a monster

This

When you really think about it, this kind of Trump hate is entirely the "fuck you mom and dad" mentality leftists have. They just get triggered seeing him do things their dad/grandpa would do.

It's like everywhere he goes, he brings America with him.

Catsup?

an america eats american food? wtf! IMPEACH@!

Well done?
That is pretty gay desu

He's the most powerful man in the world.
Of course he has ketchup with his "well done" beef.

Can't blame him, Japanese """""food""""" is fucking atrocious. Trump is the 6'2 Aryan powerhouse he is because of all-American red meats, I believe every time he does this he's making a statement.

IMBREECHHH

>what if
>what fucking if
>abe OFFERED him a burger?

wew lad

You guys probably just eat shit ketchup
like everythign else you have
hormone pumped up chicken, milk, eggs beef

i had some organic ketchup, even better than that green bottle shit from krogers organic simple truth shit.
this stuff was thick. tasted good. better than som steak sauces
yum yum. seems like it was cooked for the 8-12-18 hours i read in some home made recipe thing or something. real thick, tasty
stop eating hfcs

HE SHOULD BAN HFCS that shit sucks

>itd be awesome
>no more corn subsidies no more gmo corns syrup shit just ban monsanto and gmo
make food in america great again

>How about you kys vegan shill

>News Melbourne
>Mr Trump
>Fagolas can't even bring themselves to utter "President Trump"

I remember during the early 90s when Cuck Bush I was president and CNN would only refer to him as "Mr Bush"

>Tomato sauce, on the other hand, is made from tomatoes, oil, meat or vegetable stock and spices. Vinegar is not usually used. Sauces are generally served hot.
Most manufacturers insist that ketchup is made with spices, onions and garlic while sauce is generally made without spices.

Why the fuck does he keep getting steak and ketchup when he could be enjoying much better stuff constantly because he's president on top of being rich now?

He knows that this sort of sneering elitist attitude rubs most people the wrong way. They think they can laugh at normal people forever. Trump is just handing them rope

I’m usually on Trump’s side but this is inexcusable. Well-done steak, tomato sauce, and refusing delicious jap food? Horrible taste.

>148310-911
Declare an emergency!
Overlooked meat.
2 scoops.

Medium-rare fags on suicide watch.

That's exactly what I would do if I were president. Just fuck with people every day.

WHAT A FUCKING DOTARD

Bush Sr refused to eat broccoli.

good job, Polan

Maybe you should become president and a billionaire and show us what is right.

Broccoli tastes like shit though in fairness. Definitely not as bad as butchering a steak. Fucking Drumpf.

THEY CALLED US WALKING CORPSES, UNHOLY LIVING DEAD

DOTARD
O
T
A
R
D

Australia news is fucking garbage

godmanit
man keep on eating hormone pumped chicken beef and shit you stupid fuck
im saying dont eat that shit with hormones and buy some godamn real organic shit you stupid godamn fuck
your like the idiot i seen local idiot place
out of milk some stupid rush
oh look organic
his wife goes, hunny we could get organic milk!?
he i looked at him, he get this smile then starts thinking what would my boss the jews say? and he turns it into a grin, then goes, uh nah. didnt hesitate had to act like he was thinking

good fuck him he didnt get the good milk stupid faggot cause i said hormone pumped up you think that means i dont eat meat?

fuck?! fuck you then nigger eat that shit. i love when it all goes on sale cause ALL of you morons wont eat it cause gubmint told you so.

you stupid fucking godamn idiot

Trump is as nouveau-riche as they come with his penchant for gold-plated everything and ruined steaks. He is perfectly emblematic of American classlessness.

>this is news in the 21st century

Why are people so fucking brain dead retarded nowadays
It's the water isn't it?

he should bring some ice cream next time he goes up to do a public speech
eat it as he's talking, people askign him questions, him going, mm mm as he is eating his ice cream. 2 scoops too

People have always been stupid, it's just now their stupidy is publicly exposed for all to hear, read, and see.

Everywhere Trump visits IS America.

Anyone remember when George Bush the elder threw up on the Jap PM?

Gotta love the MSM poor-shaming by implying Trump has the refined tastes of a construction laborer.

Steamed broccoli with little bit of melted butter tastes bad to you?

Japanese food is not particularly attractive. I can understand if he ordered a big wagyu steak.

what i keep trying to say is,
these people(95% of americans) dont know what real fuckign food is
even though, in 1995 they would of been drinking *organic milk, without the hormones
its not even the price today they just wont eat it cause they are so godamn stupid they just do what theyre told 101%
fuck stupid.

>being rich means you necessarily have taste
>being in a position of power means you necessarily have taste

Well-done steak is a waste of good meat. I'm not one of those "medium-rare master race :^)" faggots, but you should never cook a steak all the way through. The doneness really depends on the cut of meat; e.g. a filet can pass medium-rare or rare, but I'd cook a t-bone medium or medium-well. Still, never well-done.

Though I'm not surprised to hear this. It's been known for decades that Trump has no taste.

>Raises profile of American Beef in Japan, a vital export market for ranchers
>MSM tries to brand him as an uncultured boor.

I hate the media.

This is strangely endearing, used to dislike Trump but now i can't help a half-smile forming when i see he triggering everyone in sight.

She lost.

Get over it.

I bet Trump seasoned his meat with a certain herb.

My bad, meant to reply to

this. some peanuts-for-words journalist fuck oblivious to their own shittyness.

He can't keep getting away with this, impeach now!

you leave bacteria and parasites alive if not fully cooking. I love medium rare but as president I wouldn't take chances.

so bad cuisine and shitty news stories about it?

He's an old guy. I'd rather he special order food than vomit on the prime minister.