>the absolute state of Britain

The innuendo is REAL!

lol

>British """"""police"""""" """"""officers""""""

>inches
really makes you think..

removing all weapons actually benefits alpha men and it's just beta cucks who cannot fight that cry the loudest about not being able to own weapons.

lmao

cringe

>#stop search works
>he isn't protected from unreasonable searchs

you have got to fucking be kidding me.

wew

>No fixed abode.
>In other words "Homeless"
>Isint even allowed to carry a weapon for defence on the streets.

Yeah UK is an Orwellian shit hole. We aren't allowed to carry weapons here, but at most you would get 50 hours community service, not 6 months jail.

The real question is what the fuck are these kids doing with those spoons? You don't just lose spoons, they are discarding them to hide something.

I was once stopped and searched when I had a swiss army knife in my pocket.

They held me there for 45 mins and radioed in for a backup officer to drive over to bring a ruler and measure it to check it did not exceed the inch limit

The real question is, where the fuck are those spoons?

how fucking far you have fallen
cooking marijhuanas

YOU CAN'T SPELL cUcK'd WITHOUT U.K.

so true

Well then they're idiots because I used to use a bread knife it works much better.

lmao ayy

>Gives a homeless person a roof, two square meals a day, internet access and television for six months

wow i could take a 10 man squad and take over that place

maybe that's what the rapefugees have in mind as well huh

>bans guns
islamists use knives of peace

>bans knives
islamists now using trucks of peace

Tbh, this was posted a few days after a teenager was stabbed through the heart, killing him instantly, in the middle of a crowded street in Liverpool by someone with a similar knife. They were clearly trying to get PR points with this post.

Good lord Tommy needs to lay off the Red Bull.

Christ on a crutch. I show my rifles off to the local LEOs here. If I want to sling a rifle and walk into my state's capital building, it's A-OK for me to do so. I put a pistol, two spare mags and two different knives on when I put my pants on in the morning.

He took a knife into court you morons what do you expect to happen...

Jesus, do you guys actually have to put up with that shit? I just bought a knife with a six-inch blade off of amazon with 2-day shipping and I've started to carry it daily. I was once searched while I had my flip knife with a 3 inch blade and the officer simply told me that it was illegal and that I should hide it better.

> Be in Bongistan
> Take a deep breath
> OI MATE! THAT'S OFFENSIVE TO DROWNING VICTIMS, 10 YEARS!

Banbongs never learn

they had too many stabbings

young thugs going everywhere with knives needed to be stopped

Remember when your system of government was based on being worthy to pull a sword from a stone?

This is pathetic.

>Of no fixed address

This is a homeless trouble maker that they've been looking to put in prison for years probably

>forgot to pay my breathing license this month

fireworks are bullshit

Jesus christ. Thank god i live in America. Sure, i may have slightly higher odds of being shot, but at least I can walk around with a COMMON TOOL in my pocket and not be made to feel like some lowlife thug.

Brits will not wake up until they ban tea

I honestly feel no pity for those cucks. They deserve everything that's happening to them and more.

I agree. Not paying for the angry, colorful skyjew is one of this world's biggest redpills

That's it. I love my oldest allies but I truly wish that every single bong entity responsible for this dies in a horrible way. You guys are not just cucked, you are FUCKED. You have no freedom at all. You are a fucking disgrace and it's a deeply sad thing to see. I can only wish you guys make it through this somehow, just start a fucking civil war already against all the kikes/niggers/commies and Portugal would be obliged to help and damn it would be a pleasure as well. Jesus.

St Helens police HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAGAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAVAHAHAHAHAGAGAGAGAHAVAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHA

Jesus, your UK police fags can't even beat down a nigger properly.

Taking them to school/work to eat lunch with?

>a pointed or bladed article
>pointed
Wew
>be bong
>go to jail for bringing a pencil out on public
Winters coming, make you don't get caught with an ice scraper in your car. Wouldn't want you to do a life sentence for cleaning off yoir windsheild.

6 months for a 1 1/2 inch blade?

>Checks flag
>hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg
m8 I didn't ask for it and nor did you in Canuckda. Feel free to pity me specifically.

The fag was (( obviously )) a fag.
Sup Forums men.
Make australia great again

'
A campaign to get the UK to ban 1984 as far right propaganda would be Sup Forums worthy.

Kill your captors, mate.
Kill them.
Be free.

The question which is real and should be asked though, what do they keep doing with the spoons.

UKcucks will defend their shithole island to the death on pol, but they know deep down that its a sinking ship. Their government is the most outwardly disrespectful towards its native citizens anywhere in the west. They are an overcrowded, dirty, poo infested nanny state craphole.

guy is homeless and is not even allowed to own a knife which has multiple uses. How many times a day do you use a knife lads?

I carry weapons anyway, regardless of the law. I have a ka-bar that I carry strapped to my body. I don't give a fuck about the law and I will use the knife preemtivley if I am threatened.

But we dont molest sheep mate and at the end of the day that's what counts

Do the haka

I am absolutely not going to defend this shithole of a country that I have the misfortune of existing in.

You have to understand that the majority of citizens support knife bans, free speech bans & so on because the mainstream media has convinced them to fear these things.

I am in the minority here and I can't do anything about these problems - I also can't afford to leave.

That goes for you leaf animal abusers to dogs are pets not partners

>Essex

Literal downies, you cant be too harsh on the poor unfortunates

what do chavs think of the laws. they seem fairly right wing in general.

Wiggers seem right-wing to you?

This, there's more to it for sure. The guy probably acted the cunt deliberately.
SocMedia police have an interest in frightening dumbass teens into leaving their tools at home too.
Otherwise, how do you on when you take your rambo knife camping?
How does one dress a squirrel or hedgehog without a decent shank?

pls delit

>majority of citizens support knife bans, free speech bans & so on
What in the actual fuck are you on about I've never met a single person in my life that's said we need to ban knives or even talked about it what the fuck would we chop toast with are you mentally ill and the only people who want to ban free speech are niggers from the South you must be from the South

where in the US was this.

I could buy the hovel you live in right now and turn it into a hiv clinic you peasant cunt

Poor fucking guy, obviously you should be allowed to own a utility knife even if you dont have a home.

Sips tea

This can't be fucking REAL. These people need to die, quickly.

Assault flapjacks should be banned worldwide

And you say that when even with Vickers guns you weren't able to defeat a couple thousand emus.

they fell for the civic nationalist meme.

uk is joke

m8 you should try a bite of our school dinner flapjack. Without the mythically delicious school custard to take the edge off it's at least a 9.6 on the Mohs scale.

>just the tip

>state run interracial breeding programs

I... I can't event. I litereally cannot even. My words fail me. I want to laugh but I feel like crying.

Even in Canuckistan, the rules say any knife over 5 inches must be open carried.

But my baking!

I'd say "with what, spoons?" but according to this thread thats not an option anymore either.
Its true though, we're past the event horizon. I am 27 and I remember the evolution of our multiculturalist propaganda as I went through school. I remember when I was about 10 (pre 9/11) learning a bit about Islam, and immediately them telling us how some racists had this crazy idea the whole country would be muslim one day. I remember looking at the statistics they gave us in the lesson and thinking these racists are obviously right. My assumption was that the increase in immigration must be a temporary thing and of course our government would never let something like that happen. This memory has really stuck with me.
Fast forward to now. We see the rate of immigration way higher and not slowing down, and a government which is forcefully pushing multiculturalism while stripping native citizens of the right to resist in any way.

How is (((le 56% America))) the least cucked Anglosphere country?

reveal your flag faggot, or don't insult other countries.

>Sure, i may have slightly higher odds of being shot
>slightly

You are literally 50 times more likely to be shot in the US than UK.

I believe the imperative thing to ask in this situation is: wherefore do the spoons continue to disappear?

What's the issue? You can't walk around with a lock knife in England, shock horror. I would put money on the fact that the average American would knock out cold by the average Brit though.

I think the US has gained this status via sheer size alone. Its big enough that uncucked areas still exist, and make up a sizable enough portion of the voting demographic to push back at any leftie candidates.

The absolute state of UK offspring.

Honestly they should be kicked out of NATO. The Russians can have them.

People need to form their own defence squads being that the police are traitors who wont protect them

That ones not real, but with over 1 million underage white British girls put into sex slavery alone, it really might as well be.

Still dont give a shit. A least I can live like a man and not some caged animal.

This is all fine and dandy, but Britain really needs reasonable chemical control laws.