Aww. What the hell

Pic vaguely related.

So, my wife is early twenties and exceptionally intelligent. There's one thing that really bothers her. She has a B-Cup rack. Personally, I'm more of a booty man myself... yet I can see it really bothers her.

All women's clothes are designed for larger cleavage. What doesn't help my wife is that her mom's an ample C Cup.

My wife really wants a boob job someday. Last night I said, "we'll have to price it out." Without hesitation she replied, "5-10k." That's way beyond our discretionary budget at the moment.

So, for $#its and giggles I thought I'd ask if I started a GoFundMe page for my wife to get implants would anyone contribute?

If not then, think she could claim to be a transitioning male and get funding that way?

>Want's fake tits
>exceptionally intelligent

pick one.

>>Sup Forums

Chestlets should be ridiculed. Why have a ironing board nagging spoiled roastie when you can have Khazar milkers.
She's probably exceptionally intelligent for a roastie

>early 20s female
>can't acquire 5-10k on her own
Is she tho?

>wife
>wants a boob job
Off you go.

I will give 1 million doolars to your wifes' boobs.
But seriously if you don't like small cute boobs it's better if you're dead.

A week of Twitch streaming will fund this for her.

Get her pregnant you limp-dick retard

This.

Boob shape > boob size.

This.
If she can't save 10k while sharing expenses with someone else, she doesn't look that intelligent.
And frankly if even the both of you together can't make it, I have severe doubts on you too, OP.

What's this gotta do with a pile 'o dicks?

Slide thread

Can confirm.
My wife went from D to DDD and is now a 42 FF after our second kid.
This should do the trick.

what kind of nipples does your whore wife have?
Are they nice and proportional? or are they pic related? There is nothing wrong with B titts.

>My wife went from D to DDD and is now a 42 FF after our second kid.
Is she obese now?

virgin detected

If you buy her tits, she'll be gone in less than 12 months.

this is pol not Sup Forums

this isn't Sup Forums related, love your woman for who she is and anyways b-rack is good.

Get her pregnant so her milkies grow

nah bruh...fake tits are nasty. Most of them are hard as a rock and the nipples are like always hard and feel like they are made of rubber. Just weird. Nothing better than a soft pair of natural tits.

Wrong board pleb.

Go to /b or some other place.

Fucking idiot just give her pueraria murrifica, 1 - 2 grams a day for 5 days with 2 days rest.
She's not going to get moster DD tits (maybe) but she should get a larger rack.
P.S. please don't buy too much, there's a global shortage due to idiots who buy a shit ton and then overuse it, completely wasting what they bought.

I used to think fake tits were lame, but when I was playing deus ex I started comparing them to cybernetic implants. how can I criticize a woman for getting her boobs augmented when I would be the first in line to inject myself with nanomachines to give myself super strength and shit?

You can pay it in installments OP

Is it wrong that I find those attractive?

???????????????????????????????

Have you ever felt fake boobs you fucking loser?

They dont feel good, they're more for looks.

You're the virgin.

Also everyone knows who's tits are fake are not, women included. Ill tell you how the future goes.

>Husband pays for wifes tit job
>husband has to deal with his wife's swollen semi-hard tits that will have scarring
>She'll heal and get attention from many many more men than she's had now
>other women know she has fake tits and secretly laugh or want them not knowing how those tits look naked
>Wife get's attention from males she wouldn't of had before and decides to have a mild mid-life crisis and cheats on you with some other guy.

Go ahead, get her the tits. You know how it will end though

Tbh, you sound like the virgin mate.

OP you're a dipshit for one, also:

> Ass > Tits
> Her boods will get bigger naturally with time and children, why rush?
> When she's old (if your relationship lasts that long) they will shrivel and shrink anyway so enjoy what she has now while they're prime

Stop being so superficial you fucking faggot. B cups aren't even bad, be a man and suck them titties for what they're worth, and if you won't because they don't turn you on then fuck off because you don't deserve tits of any kind for being a worthless fuck.

That hoe wants to get blacked

I'll buy them but I want to fuck her til I get bored with it

Tell your wife her tits are now just for you and any babies, and you and the babies are fine with them.

Not if you like un-errectable dongs and school milk

Make absolute SURE she gets sub-pectoral gummy bear implants. They feel much more realistic and still allow the fat layer above the muscle to bounce naturally. Depending on how much actual breasts tissue she has I'd stay in the 225-275cc range.

T. Designed 3 ex's fake tits and each pair was phenomenal.

Knock her up they'll turn to C size...and stay that way..

>My wife went from 140lbs to 170lbs.
>Is now 220lbs after our second kid.

fpbp

This. Tits grows like crazy when pregnant.

Post her feet and then we'll talk.

You get your wife a boob job, she will leave you. Guaranteed.

Tell her: Be glad with what you have.

My wife suffers from gigantomastia and already has a G-cup (EU-size).
It's a fucking hell to find proper bras for her and they're expensive as shit. For normal every-day bras I'm paying 70-90€ each, on sale, I sometimes get one for 50€ or 60€.
Her mother had a K-cup (EU-size) and just got surgery 2 years ago to bring her down to a G-cup. She lost 2.5kg per breast and the surgery cost 5,000€.

And as long as her breast-size fits her body type, everything is fine.

Natural beats Plastic.

>"5-10k." That's way beyond our discretionary budget at the moment.
Just fucking kill yourself, OP.

Being poor is worth than dying.

kill yourself

sage

Bumping this

The larger the breasts the more capacity to hold milk. Chestlets are literally unable to feed babies.

>Getting breast Implants improves mamary glands...

people should be getting banned for threads like this, this isn't Sup Forums at all and you all know it but your newfags so it makes no difference. Good job fucko's

Women with small tits look much better as they age, trust me. Hell, I won't even date a woman larger than a B cup.

Small, cute, petite women are miles better than some curvy woman who looks good for a time but then turns flabby and saggy in her late 30's. The Kardashian's left to their own devices and without their millions, would not age well.

She's getting silicone, not fucking milk gallons Dr. House

Why can't she just pay for her own shit?

fuckin this, dont do it-they look terrible as your wife ages