i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>Bukamal/Qaim/DeZ Nov5
imgur.com/a/qOzt4
>S Syria Nov3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg
>N Hama Oct10
i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg

Developments Nov6
>IRGC/Hez reach 1st border point linking Iraq’s Al-Anbar and Deir Ezzor after large advance from T-2, 30km from Bukamal
>Potential ceasefire agrmt. in works between rebels and Russia reconciliation committee to reopen Homs-Hama Hwy
>US supply SDF with over 120 armored vehicles for DeZ offensive
>SAA resume offensive in NE countryside of Hama today, targeting final HTS towns S. of Al-Rahjan
>SDF impose full control over 6 towns after pincers met on both sides of Khabur River, will move towards Al-Busayrah next
>IS attempt counter-offensive in W. Deir Ezzor near Sukhnah-DeZ Hwy, unable to break SAA lines and suffer numerous casualties
>Kremlin: Syrian deal could be on the table as part of Putin-Trump meeting
>Kurd Peshmerga sustains 210 total casualties following Iraqi Army offensive
>Lebanon will ‘never’ be the same after Hariri’s resignation: Saudi minister
>Egypt’s Sisi affirms support for Lebanon after Hariri’s resignation
>Israel has launched largest ever aerial drill Sunday jointly with US, Greece, Poland, France, Italy and Germany
>Pakistan army chief arrives in Iran for meeting to address areas of mutual interest to Iran and Pak, such as joint security at the border region between the nations

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14343958
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowpipe_(missile)
twitter.com/AliAlAhmed_en/status/927619711285846016
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/927672843504177152
twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/927629611713941505
grey-shop.ru/helmets
newsweek.com/paradise-papers-show-links-between-trumps-secretary-commerce-and-venezuelas-703496
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

strawpoll.me/14343958

strawpoll.me/14343958

strawpoll.me/14343958

strawpoll.me/14343958

Sup Forums stands with Israel against Iranian aggression.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowpipe_(missile)
For those interested

Drumpf btfo

Dont take part in the retarded Israeli poll.

reboasting

>There will be a Saudi-Israeli invasion of Lebanon in your lifetime.

Alright i'm out
Could you bake a legit one next bread?
i did the algerian edition when you asked.

Post this on the drain the swamp general or whatever to give them an aneurysm

Stop baking to early

no one knows her name :(

meh,
maybe a joint US-Saudi bombing campaign against Hez, I kinda doubt ground forces will be overly involved. More like the yugo intervention

Look at her nametag, it says press you dumb fuck

no

>we get to see a repeat of 2006 but this time filled with Saudi incompetence

This

gn lad
also when i asked why you post so late,you asked me why i would post at god forsaken hours but i forgot (read ; fell asleep, muh liqour) to answer; answer is im a insomniac of some sort

but so does hers and it isn't her name

Liberal Jews dumped a bunch of rapefugees on us so I'm afraid we are busy right now
Have fun

Give me a quick rundown on today's news, are jewish pigdogs trying to grab some lebanese land once again?

On the saudi lebanon thing.

I think the unknown player as usual is turkey.
Turkey has and is working with iraq, iran and syria(sort of) against the kurds.

Turkey isn't likely going to want a lebanon on fire with the saudi's moving in. Turkey thinks it's better than saudi's. I personally agree.

Over the coming days turkey is going to respond. I want to know if turkey and other regional players are going to talk before moving - e.g. russia, iran etc. Remember turkey deployed troops and flew shit to qatar and russia offered them somethingsomething.

Let's wait to see what the fat wife beating turk does over the next few days. We may see saudi de-escalation.

altho, maybe it's already a done deal, a tony blair george bush, 'we'll talk about it, but we decided last summer already to do it if we lost the game, and we did" kind of thing. in which case saudi may try and move soon before anyone else can figure out whats going on.

But i think it's just wind. If u gonna attack, just attack. But maybe they want to build an international coalition - the jews are doing embassy visits and i saw some shill speech the other day, pejorative aggressive war crimesy stuff.

Let's see what turkey does. We leave it to mehmet, what could go wrong?

gn

As of right now, the Saudis are just dickswinging, but rumors are that there's a joint Saudi-American-Israeli plan to go after Hezbollah soon with bombing campaigns
twitter.com/AliAlAhmed_en/status/927619711285846016

a lot may depend on what happened during the Kushner-Mbs meetings since it's fairly obvious they gave the greenlight for Mbs to make his power move and the US just said they consider the Houthi missile an Iranian attack

>being THIS buttmad about your wahhabist pals getting axed

I thought /sg/ was supposed to be a thread for true intellectuals

>I have great confidence in King Salman and the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, they know exactly what they are doing....Some of those they are harshly treating have been “milking” their country for years!
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/927672843504177152

How can one man be so based?

twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/927629611713941505

Thank you

sure i think the us is keen. i mean the houthi's have fired plenty of missiles at the saudi's. So this is just a pre-text.
I suspect escalating it like this is a cover up for the likely implications of war crimes in yemen. Cholera, starving children and so on.

But seriously, you can only threaten iran so many times and if u dont attack then what does it mean.

this is thin tissue they are going forward with, this could be gulf war 2 level disaster. I wonder what nato would think about it.

>Israel is so desperate they have to make Saudi Arabia force a PM to resign in order to blame Iran

These are the people who wanted Greater Israel and then gave half of it to Iran

Is this real?
>the absolute state of Sup Forums

Reminds me of an Italian astronaut that almost drowned becaused his suit's program malfunctioned

i want the functioning one. want avoid almost drowned experiences.

>this is thin tissue they are going forward with
domestically speaking Trump is under enormous pressure to distract with a foreign move soon.
He and his advisors may see a bombing campaign as an easy out

I don't trust stuff with computers in it

You have no idea how badly that could backfire.

of course it could, but compared to Iran and NK, Hez is a reasonably softer target with less means to hit back directly
Further, the military has managed to push out a lot of other advisors

A Libya style campaign much improved Obama's image and they'll likely see it as a good choice to repeat especially since the Trump tax plan is now officially dead and the investigation is probably going to snag more Trump admin people before it's over

Did anyone else check Sup Forums outside of /sg/ for Lebanon/Saud threads?

Those people unironically thing Trump is cleaning swamp in SA, those people unironically think that what Sauds are doing is ok even worse they are cheering for the and jews.

I can't believe how naive they are, It's like they don't even know why Sup Forums supported Trump in the first place... like they came here after cult of personality was created to worship him with memes.

Disgusting and disturbing how stupid people are.

>2 people cant have the same surname

TSS-81 "Sphere" (CTШ-81 "Cфepa)
Period: 1981 - to the present day
Material: Titanium
Weight: 2.5 kg + - 0.1 kg.
Class of protection: 1
Manufacturer: PNP CLASS
Who use it: MVD, VV MVD
Used in next conflict: Chechen War

SSSH-94 "Sphere-S" (CCШ-94 "Cфepa-C)
Period: 1994 - to the present day
Material: Steel
Weight: 3.3 kg + - 0.1 kg.
Class of protection: 2
Who use it: VV MVD

Externally, the helmets are absolutely same, can be change in the material fabric, but the overall design is unchanged. These photos - photos of the helmet SSSH-94, who succeeded in producing a helmet TSS-81, as the titanium in many respects no longer satisfy. Here and difficulties with its supply, and the appearance of armored steel with the best performance (by the way, it is the same that was on the mask-1), which allowed to raise the class of the helmet to the 2nd.
The helmet is the original Soviet design, and still is a popular model of protective equipment. The biggest plus of this model - high class of protection and also protection of neck. That's big plus, if you have bodyarmour without neck protection. The biggest minus - if you receive bullet from something, that have power higher, than pistol bullet (like bullet from AK and etc), It could lead to serious grass down to the fracture of the cervical vertebrae. The problem was solved simply - just not to fasten a helmet.

>pic< old sphere

>bombing campaign
>against hezbollah
if it involves Israel, and I don't see how they wouldn't want a piece of the anti-Hezbollah action, than it will be an outright ground war.
And considering how many missiles Hezbollah is believed to own, it will probably be ugly as hell. This is just #547 in the amount of times Trump gets conned by the Saudis like a good infidel

Not sure, Blue Jasmine on the TV, Blanchett and stuff, I'll keep my insight to myself

>being this mad that corruption is finally being purged from the Saudi admin

Back in my day, we were calling each other cucks over being nat soc or monarchists, but then together laughed at lolbertarians that appeared. I don't frequent pol anymore.

we've been unironically overwhelmed by the /ptg/ redditors, and they are a bunch of impressionable teenagers/retarded boomers

Even some of the regulars here on /sg/ are pretty naive about Lebanon, Saudi and Trump.

but I know hers, just not the first girl

and yet you trust /pol, which a computer has in it

holy shit thats terrible

Yeah, I know how the protection stuff works in military, old Interceptor vests had this piece of kevlar on the neck, it pissed everyone off and was designed in such a way to act like a mosquito, biting your neck all the time. In the end everyone just threw it away.

>pic

>implying he trusts Sup Forums

>Being so retarded that they don't even realize "anti-corruption" campaigns in autocratic countries are usually nothing more than political purges to make way for new loyalists who themselves are incompetent and corrupt.

Why would I trust a forum, when I barely trust anyone around me, geez lad

>of course it could, but compared to Iran and NK, Hez is a reasonably softer target with less means to hit back directly
2006 was a fucking mess dude, bombing will do fucking nothing as Hezbollah engages asymmetrical warfare and Israel has tried to do airstrikes on them (which havent done didly shit). They're gonna have to make Saudis or Israel do boots on the ground, and then we'll see a repeat of 2006 only multiply the diplomatic shitstorm by a thousand. It will be a mess dude, and this is just for that region.

>A Libya style campaign much improved Obama's image
Yeah then it devolved into a total fuckstain that left a permanent bad mark for his foreign policy.

The political effect is going to be a disaster, alot of right wingers hated him doing a missile strike in Syria and he appealed virtually no one except the media, boomers, and establishment fucktards. This will just fuck up his own support base even more.

Bombing Lebanon is even more fucking stupid than bombing North Korea. At least there is a legit reason to bomb Kim, Lebanon has zero fucking reason other than to make everyone appear that Trump sucks Saudi cock

shhhhh. i almost had him.

damn, u saw the american's interference in my grand scheme....foiled again. next time.

It was the "no word for Robot in Russian" joke like honestly

>ISIS is going down
What more can I say except you're welcome (for defunding)

South Africans are beyond autistic

>there is a legit reason to bomb Kim
>mfw

>bombing will do fucking nothing
It doesn't have to do much, just send an image of America flexing
>It will be a mess
No shit, I'm not contesting that. I think it would be too with a humiliating defeat for the US. However, ask the Pentagon what they think and ask the Admin which is desperate to distract from major domestic problems right now. Both have no idea what they're getting into. The Saudis and Israelis think the Americans will pull the heavy duty work and the Americans will think they're just doing stand off work
It's going to be a disaster but it's becoming increasingly likely that it's going to happen. Hubris of empires and all that

Thank you Tu22 and thank you VKS and thank you RuAF for saving countless Christians, Druze, Alawites and Yazidis.

Actually they're fucken good and cool and fun to be around people

Actually, helmets might be better than i thought

ZSH-1 (ЗШ-1)
Period: Second part of 1990 - Now
Material: Composite
Weight: 1.4 kg + - 0.1 kg.
Class of protection: 1
Who use it: MVD, Army units
Buy it
ZSH-1 is one of the most popular Russian Helmets. It used during Second Chechen war. It have small weight, and good protection quality (it stopped buller from PM). During second chechen war it's was a real happiness receive helmet like ZSH-1.

I fucked up m previous post.

If ou wanna check out ruskie helmets

grey-shop.ru/helmets

In unrelated news, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross has stakes in a multi-million dollar businesses related to Venezuelan state-run PDVSA despite recent sanctions.

newsweek.com/paradise-papers-show-links-between-trumps-secretary-commerce-and-venezuelas-703496

a retarded autocrat having nuclear weapons that he may soon be able to lob at the continental United States (if he can't already), which he regularly threatens to do, is fairly decent ground for a bombing all things considered
In theory the US probably thinks it'll just be a repeat of 2006 with Saudi support and better results, but that ignores the wild card of Hezbollah in Syria drawing everyone deeper into the region, same with retaliation in Iraq

Luckily the international community has enough reason to prevent Twitter Warfare over destruction of whole worst Korea, Japan and a few US bases

ta

>the cia told me he's retarded and dangerous and not just wanting a deterrent from US regime change
welp we better take out the NORKS, MAGA!!!

I'm not saying we should bomb Kim (because it's dumb and stupid), I'm saying bombing NK is more legit than bombing Lebanon because bombing Lebs is absolutely fucking dumb given the reasoning the Saudis are giving out
>telling your puppet PM to resign and then blaming Iran and Hezbollah and then demanding us to bomb them because a goatherder you're losing too in the south launched a missile at you
>a good excuse for war and somehow not going to cause a serious shitstorm in the international

>Kim
>retarded
>believing American propaganda about how the Norks threaten us

this tbqh

Whats going on in KSA? Family fueled power grab or a pre-emptive coup against the religious hardliners?

>komanda Putina

That's exactly what they're trying to do. The Anglo-Jew-Saud axis has completely lost to the Iranians. Lebanon is a hail mary move(from their view) to prevent them from losing everything.

Sure for you and me it's obviously a retarded move, but the people at the head of nations may think otherwise

power grab in preparation for war

Definitely a family fueled power grab by a 32 year old manchild.

I think actually going to war with the north would be retarded, and would be the bloodiest conflict the US has been in since the 1st one. That said in terms of casus belli that have been used as pretexts for fucking countries up, that's a pretty solid one
actually his retardation is due to his constant middle fingering of China, he's practically baiting them to tip the scales between keeping a buffer between China and the US and getting rid of that rogue little shit once and for all.
Imo there's also the fact that SK is not nearly as monolithically pro-american as this makes it seem. Moon would be pro-China as fuck were it not for the North's existance, I'd give up the goose when it comes to the kims and court the South away from america

The other side is also an axis, its not just iran vs the world here.

>here is 1 billion dollars in cash

>please purge my entire family and start the Arabian Civil War 15 years early, leading to an almost total takeover of the middle east by Shiites

Lets wait and see how this plays out, because Saudi Arabia is looking to commit suicide as soon as they possibly can.

>That said in terms of casus belli that have been used as pretexts for fucking countries up, that's a pretty solid one
Nigger please, hours ago Saudis tries to use "Lebanon declared war upon us!" as a casus belli, at this point "he spit on my cock!" makes more fucking sense as a reason for war.

it's seriously mentally ill reasoning. it's like they've had a lifetime of experiences surrounded by complete cuckery. It sounds like somthing a con man would make when caught in the act.

It is a misapprehension, based on the expectation of withheld critical thinking within their victim and by standers.

Ambitious young prince making brass decisions by purging old guard on the grounds of "anti-corruption" and removing any other potential rivals. He may use his new found powers for a quick military campaign to garner support and legitimacy.

>strawpoll.me/14343958
Are you that dense? MBS is not fighting corruption more than Xi in China. It is just crushing any opposition that could arise. Some of the people he jailed were far more open to western society than him. He's got no legitimacy to the throne of KSA so he kill/jail anybody that can be a threat to him. This to remember that the only intern legitimacy (they don't even descend from the Prophet) of the Saud in KSA is not having the population starve... which they failed miserably.

Thank you!

Lebanese girls must be cheering for Hariri's abdication. Hopefully we get a new government that isn't blue-hair tier liberal now that the scum is gone.

Do you think Hezbollah will be recalling some of its troops now that its in danger?

If you're going to use the CIA and Mossad narratives as the standard for legitimizing all out war then you're legitimizing every action they've taken in the last 70 years. Maybe your standards of what constitutes a casus belli should be adjusted.

>arguing with ZOGbots

Wouldn't surprise me. Lebanon is the homefront after all.

The moment Hez pulls back it's troops, then we will know that shit is going down.
So far, they continue their operations near Bukamal, so it's still the calm before the storm.

Is it possible in any way that the aim was the retreat with whole declaration of war bullshit?
How much would it weaken Assad if Hezbollah was to pull out this late in the game?

how is a nuclear armed state that is either going to be or is as of now capable of striking the US mainland, an idea which the North regularly bandies about in propaganda, not a stronger casus belli than the flimsy shit the Saudi's have pulled out their ass?
it's not even incredibly strong, but relatively speaking is a meh casus belli
Kim at least does the heavy lifting for making the pretext appear believable, the Saudis have been so blatantly ham fisted even Western analysts are calling bullshit on some of their antics
>standard
there is no standard for a casus belli, and I don't even think the NK one is particularly strong, but it's passable for your average schmuck in comparison to some of the flimsy shit used over the years, such as Iraq from your post

Hezzies are barely important nowadays. With organizations like Iraqi Hezbollah, Harakat al-Nujaba, Syrian Hezbollah, PMU, Fatemiyoun, basically any Shia Jihadi around, there's much, much more danger from outside of Lebanon than the original group. Point is in 2011 everyone thought Syria will fuck off and Iran will be sanctioned to death and no one will threaten US, Saudi and Isreali interests and policies. Now we have 2017 and Iran is so ballz deep in Syria fucken Soleimani shows up in Deir ez Zor and Damascus. They had no idea it will go this way, they fucked up bad, and now trying to turn their shitty cards into 4 aces on the table. You can imagine how their chances look.

>Is it possible in any way that the aim was the retreat with whole declaration of war bullshit?
Is it in any way possible that the aim behind the decleration of war bullshit was to have Hezbollah pull out*

if they figured war was actually coming they should be smart and just outright move into the Golan, might as well open up a second front if the Israelis go through with it

>He may use his new found powers for an attempted military campaign to garner support and legitimacy, but will ultimately cause a 5 sided cluster fuck of a civil war if he does so.

Fixed for you.

Israel when Lebanon and Hezbollah were far weaker just after independence got bogged down in 2006, pulling out while they could still call it victory with a straight face. Adding the Saudis in is the equivalent of selling your arms to Hezbollah directly, without getting money for it.

But it's the middle east so legitimately anything could happen, however its likely that it devolves into a Saudi Civil War, and Israel doesn't get involved because they de-legetimize whatever power they back with boots on the ground.

Memes aside, are we in the slow beginnings of another great middle eastern war?
All of these happenings point towards an inevitable disaster.

Dude, there's fucken tens of thousands of battle-hardened, sectarian-motivated Shias, with capable and experienced commanders, newest equipment and weapons, literally on Israeli borders.