Is this what you faggots actually look like IRL?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/927234341767450625/photo/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying

is that a real picture, of real people? some scene from a movie? give me context, these boys can't be real.

me holding the glasses

Winston Churchill cosplay on point

I'm the same frame as the guy with the flag

This is what weaponized soy does to people.

What did you expect? The actual, white conservative men that hunt and have white families in rural towns don't post on Sup Forums. It's a bunch of weak, testosterone-devoid, mouth breathing children who were bullied in school and have to hide behind anonymity because nobody in the real world is taking their shit.

It's no wonder they hate black people, they're scared of them.
It's no wonder they hate women, they're rejected by them.
It's no wonder they hate "degenerate liberals", they're not cool enough to hang out with them.

So instead, they crawl back to their little memeholes and circle jerk until they're all fat and happy and satisfied. Just like the worthless, piece of human excrement cockroach cretins they are. Bunch of fucking losers.

These were the counter-protesters who showed up to yell at the communists and anarchists protesting Trump on Nov 4.

Sup Forums always makes fun of the left looking pathetic, well in this case, while the antifa and Maoists looked ridiculous as always, the right was way more pathetic.

This is why I #SupportAntifa
#Communism4Ever

Nope, i despise alt kikes

No

The hat is wrong, I think he's trying to be Hermann Göring

Why do left-wingers look like awkward nerdy hippies, while right-wingers look like literal subhuman fetal alcohol inbreds?

Two sides of the same coin

this has gotta be some sort of plant, look at that fucking fat guy, man. he is literally a meme. this is crazy, i can't believe people would look like this unironically, i won't.

Is that a grill in the hoodie, or just some Adam Lanza mode lanklet?

Look at how stupid and worthless these people look. You can tell by their face that their existence is a waste of resources

nope, not exactly chad, but I don't look anywhere close to this level of retardation. are these things even real?

me on the left

They look angry, confused, and misguided. Many such cases. Sad!

>That Al Capone looking mother fucker
Post your pic op

Guy on the left with a red and black anarcho-Communist cap.

Good catch

God dam reviewbrah gained a lot of weight. All that fast food and pizza caught up to him.

WTF i love niggers now

at least they got balls to get out and protest the Globalist neo-communists, have you done the same in YOUR country? I know I have

Damn I wish I was American, I would literally go to every single pro-Trump rally there is, not giving a fuck whether it's Unite the Right or something similar.

top right
COMPED

>not cool enough to hang with them
Why do all of you faggits assume you are the social circle everyone is just dying to be a part of?

yes
me in the middle wearing my sunday best

they look pretty badass to me

thnx mom

I didn't know the mafia browsed Sup Forums.

the only people who fall for honeypots are those with autism

>implying the jews sent out a bunch of their most finest autists to go counter protest antifa as a psyop to make the right look more pathetic

Me in the middle

Leftists come from easy suburbs and weak parents.
Right wings come from lower income areas, raised by single moms who drank during pregnancy and grew up on tv dinners.

yeah i know, it's fucking stupid. this life is fucked, mate. this world is a meme. holy fuck, i'm just over it all. i'm gonna head over to the al/ck/oholics thread

The Kingpin? Yes. What do YOU look like?

In truth this has gotten to the point of annoying. I feel like most of these kids or the "alt-right" are people who don't even believe in right wing ideas. Losers who can't fit in with social norms, so the become edgy and the counter culture.

Only retards lean to extremes.

The pendulum swingeth.

That describes Sup Forums perfectly though. If the trend among young people was to be right-wing, Sup Forums would be a far-left board.

This isn't the Alt-Right you stupid piece of shit. They look more like Trump-supporting civnat libertarians. They also have the snake flag.

Such is the appeal of extremes - they offer a concrete view simplify a view on the world.

No it's just the bottom of the barrel of Sup Forums who actually took Nov 4th seriously.

Those guys may be dorfks, but at least they showed up.

What's wrong with this picture? They look fine.

Is it only me or did everyone come to this website just to troll people in mass and accidentally influence these new age autistic nazis because they took us literally and had nothing else worth while in their lives?

Don't get me wrong. We still need to improve ourselves. But if OP is going to bitch then maybe he should be trying to help them rather than demonize them.

you need personal trainer & less of mommies tendies

>autistic nazis
They're libertarians. They have the fucking flag.

this^

these kids are based and I would take a bullet for any one of them sick of the faggot right on pol constantly worrying about "aesthetics" get the fuck out of here

I'm not retarded enough to label myself "alt-right" in the year 2017 long after it has been taken over by retards/feds like Spencer so no.

don't hate on these kids, they're badasses for their age

The one on the right with flag is literally me. I'm doxxed.

I was talking about in the grander sense of the board as a whole.

literally

>Hurr why does the forefront of both sides look like a bunch of soy-infused misguided useful idiots.

HMMM, REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.

HMM, I SURE WONDER WHY THESE MOVEMENTS, ON BOTH SIDES, ATTRACT LOST, DAMAGED PEOPLE AND SEND THEM TO ATTACK EACH OTHER.

The one on the left suffers from the dumb. The one on the right lost his waifu to niggers.

F

This is exactly how I feel.

Leaders create their own ideology and beliefs while losers follow others in order to fit in with the hierarchy. Makes complete sense in nature.

How I observe it is the ones who are the biggest losers buy into their perspective ideologies more aggressively thus becoming more radical and dangerous.

Ex. The loser with the Iron Cross on his camo jacket

This is possibly the dumbest simplification you could devise. It's a pathetic attempt at dismissing any issues people have with your ideology as just contrarian.

You don't speak for anyone retard. No one "ironically" posts the IQ gap.

I hope not

if not for the us flag and gadsden I would've totally thought these cunts as brits

>Guy with beard and based iron cross

They stand up as an unpopular minority in a world where it is fashionable to dislike Trump. They probably know their philosophy and theory ten times better than the average hill-cuck protester.
These kids have my respect, so fuck you.

>grander
They're a minority. Paloconservatives in /ptg/ are the majority.

Commander Rockwell wasn't with us long enough

Awww did I upset the overweight autistic nazi?

You'd find a lot of the things we do here is done ironically. Like pushing for Donald Trump to be elected, nobody actually thought that was a good idea.

OP is nothing but a demoralization / D&C shill, how is that not blatantly obvious?

More like this.

Alot of people like to troll for (you)'s. I doubt a leftist would actually spend to minutes on this board without dying or agony via difference of political opinion.

*two

mmmm moist nuggets

>future of white race
>none white get out
>ubermensch
>asian girls worship whitemen
>niggers are inferior
>only fat roasties loves bbc
>pinnicle of human civilisation

Shill

I bet you're all too underage to remember how far left Sup Forums was during the Bush era since everyone was conservative back in the day

Thank you for outing yourself as a retard.

I have the exact same political position, based center left.
>mfw americans drag us into pointless wars

You mean when we shilled for Ron Paul? Go ahead and find a single pro-Obama meme from Sup Forums.

IF YOU ONLY KNEW

I said Bush era. Everyone made fun of him for saying things that Trump says now

No one on Sup Forums likes Bush, you fucking newfag. Go back to whatever blue board you crawled to after Sup Forums.

>Not understanding Sup Forums were always contrarians

Sorry autistic newfag xD

we're not this cool

Didn't think it'd be that easy to expose you. Thanks again.

>No one on Sup Forums likes Bush

How will I ever recover?

twitter.com/krangtnelson/status/927234341767450625/photo/1

anti-antifasupersoldiers soldiers

Exactly, you fucking newfag. Cuckservative is a meme for a reason.

You won't. This thread is pathetically obvious.

pretty close

>Shows photo of actual WHITE people

>Implies these could ever be members of Sup Forums

FUCKING.....SAGE!!

I hear mummy calling you up for tendies, better waddle on up those basement stairs before they get called.

>not cool enough to hang out with fucking idiots

Bwahaha, try again sweetheart

This is good optics