LOL I take a break from the internet for a few days and as soon as I get back I see this shit...

LOL I take a break from the internet for a few days and as soon as I get back I see this shit, is he going to get a FBI visit again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K9D29GA-zbo
youtube.com/watch?v=LTat0GTn5to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

holy fucking shit my sides

sam is the 2:nd Devon Arthurs

>Us marine Muslim convert.
Holy fucking shit where did my sides go with my meal.

this will never not be funny

Correction, it will never be funny. Why the fuck are you retards obsessed with some random nobody neckbeard?

youtube.com/watch?v=K9D29GA-zbo

Who the fuck said we like that fucking ugly kike? The humor comes from the fact that people fall for the fucking joke time after time you moron

You have to go back, faggot

fuck off tim

>some random nobody
nigger he has killed like 300 people in over 50 shootings

That's not all, he's affiliated to a group called "Deagle Nation"

>he can't keep getting away with it

How the fuck is Sam Hyde even a real person?

Jesus, just thinking about the shit he's done and the effect he's had on internet culture over the past 4 years is mindblowing. Literally one of the greatest minds of our generation, I'm not exaggerating at all, he's probably my number one inspiration and role model in my life.

There are threads about this fucking guy daily. A guy that no one on here would ever have even heard of if they weren't here. Reddit wants you back. You retards need to get some new material because the shit gets old. You just keep repeating the same DANK MEMES BRO and patting yourselves on the back.

Judging by the Sweetwater ad I can tell that you are a musician. Welcome, friend.

>Deagle nation
Semper Fidelis my fellow Gamer

you always was a silly ho

Maybe some passerby here can refute me.

Found the SJW

We'll run with it til next century if dumbass journalists keep fucking falling for it.

I mean, it was mostly Sup Forums that made him into something with the constant pranks and shilling of him. Like has been said before, we are the jews now.

they call me arbuckle

At some point Sam Hyde could do a mass shooting and nobody will believe it was him.

>STOP HAVING FUN

sad that you actually believe he's real

it's all just an act for attention

I wish he didnt come out, the suspension of disbelief was what had me really going

they call me doorway

You must be new here.

>You retards need to get some new material because the shit gets old.
I've never found it funny being posted here nonstop but when the news media takes the bait and not only fails to verify it but states it as fact it's funny.

they call me sweezy

Semper Fi

they call me lil kodak

kek holy shit

we like went to washington and we learned
stuff

You must be the asshole that ran the story & now you're sad you look like a dumb fuck for not fact checking.
My god you're a massive faggot, do the world a favor and neck yourself.

breaken the law
smellary clitsomething style

He would become a god

It’s about fucking with the normies and the lulz. This is goddamn Sup Forums and it’s always about fucking with normies and lulz. /pol is the somewhat more adult version of /b

y en espanol youtube.com/watch?v=LTat0GTn5to

>REEEE NO FUN ALLOWED

How dare people not vote for Hillary?

>How dare people with a different political viewpoint have fun?

>clown detected