Revenge scheme

A few weeks ago some scrawny short guy called my gf a bitch, so I got all pissed and picked him up by his shirt and shook him around a little to scare him off without actually hurting him.

Basically, she got all emotional and dumped me for "assaulting" the random asshole.

How does Sup Forums think I should fuck with her?

Don't hold back, anything the average person could get away with is an acceptable suggestion.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eSpoDTiaECY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anger management class

>How does Sup Forums think I should fuck with her?
marry her

can I get an answer from someone who isn't a little pussy?

she was just looking for an excuse to dump you and fuck a nigger

Women are garbage, just purchase a less trashy model.

she dumped you now you want to get back at her?
what type of faggot are you?

Fuck her friends

I don't think a nigger would even want her, she's not even that cute, I dated her because we both had the same hobbies, we both loved engineering and chemistry and shit

/thread

finally an actual suggestion, thank you

Quit being a little bitch?

a better kind than you, apparently

she clearly wants a beta-male cuck bf. just send her a pic of you fucking a hotter bitch thats wearing a maga hat or something

shut up cuckboi

lanklets need to calm down manlets did nothing wrong

/thread

Wrong board.

go to /b or some such shit

This.
OP is a cuck.

fuck a more attractive girl and post public pics on fb while remaining fb friends with ex. then when she wants you back set up a date and dont show.

fpbp

she's actually a trump supporter lol, but I think a pic of me fucking a few of her thirsty-ass friends should do the trick

Let rebel son teach you user

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eSpoDTiaECY

THIS. Nothing strikes at the heart of a woman more than having a nutt inside a sister or close friend.

Or mother.

/thread

>gf is called whore by user
>bf defends her
>gf doesn't like it because manliness is scary af
>gf breaks up with bf

only in cuckmerica where feminism rules.

She'll come back as long as you don't give a shit about her

She clearly used that as an excuse to break up with you. I've had a girl try the same when her actual reason was that she wanted to move to another city and didn't have the courage to end things honestly.

Find the skinny guy and force him to be a trap and fuck him in front of her.

apparently not, my gf hasn't dumped me, bitch.
why dont you hit up some nerd convention and find another girl who likes MUH CHEMISTRY lol faggot

She obv has a manlet fetish.
Find a dwarf and fuck it in front of her OP.

lol

>I attacked someone smaller than me
coward
I bet he's a blueshirt too

You're just going to keep getting roasted cause this isn't politics.

Fuck all her friends like other user said.
Spread her nudes on b. Then take that job she really wanted to get.

Or father

stfu fat faggot

shut your fat fucking gob you whiny little cuck

who are you even getting revenge on? you roughed up the manlet and simultaneously figured out that your girlfriend is not marriage material. sounds like you had a pretty good week.

hahaha cuck, manlet took ur gf

Sounds like you dodged a bullet. Just be happy about that and keep it moving. She made that big a deal out of something stupid like that, that was only meant for her benefit? Imagine how big a deal she'll make out of anything you do as "revenge". And honestly, wanting revenge for something so gay is kinda weak. You must have loved her to be so emotionally driven by this, but as I said, you dodged a bullet.

honestly the best advice I've gotten so far was to just fuck her friends

are you like 16 dude? have you ever dated a woman before?

>gf advice
>Sup Forums
no gf
b8

I had a fist fight with some guy at college.I bust him up a bit and he didn't come in for a few days.He had a girlfriend he'd been seeing for a couple of years,she dumped him, and went straight out with me within a week of the fight.I mucked about with her a couple of times before getting bored.Women are bitches lads.

Hit her

THIS

I did really care about her, otherwise I probably wouldn't have roughed up the guy, but I guess you're right

Why are you so intent on revenge? Sounds like you aren't giving us the full picture here. I.e. there are probably tension between you before and you completely over-reacted on the manlet, or something. You need to flesh out this blog a bit.

No that will never work you need to break her track that bitch boi down and make him your trap slut

She got a lot of male friends then?

>mother
>father
holy shit my sides

That really is the only Alpha thing to do. Move on with your life, and fuck someone close to her really REALLY well. A strong two hour gorilla fuck session will do the trick.

She obviously doesn't want to be with you anymore. What type of beta faggot thinks of "revenge".
You just go on and fuck other girls

You seem like the type who is going to end up with some prison time in your life.

>How does Sup Forums think I should fuck with her?

Ignore her and find another girlfriend. Nothing will make her more angry.

Shes getting angry because she wants a harem of men around her. So the minute you fuck up, she can run off to one of them.

Do the same to her. Show her she has no power over you.

fpbp, grow up OP

based

This post is politics how?

She was clearly exploiting you, and she could do much, much worse.

Focus on your life and find another.

When you are rich and she's a "where did all the good guys go" she'll eat herself alive.

Just say "ok", leave, and ignore her. It will drive her crazier than any "revenge scheme" that will just make her think you are obsessing over her and have no better options. This is basic shit.

Move on with your life and get a new girl. Any attempt at revenge and she wins, attention equals a win to girls.