Family Purge in Saudi Arabia to grab the leadership

and these bedouins who killing their own families are US allies and friends of Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies
youtube.com/watch?v=hh8isVX3H9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello Jews. Are you mad that the zionists are being purged from Saudi Arabia? No more greater israel for you.

No war with Iran.

No more Israel.

>Hello Jews. Are you mad that the zionists are being purged from Saudi Arabia? No more greater israel for you.

His killing his own family retard!

Yeah. The wahabbis.

>Yeah. The wahabbis.
HE IS A WAHHABI!
Wahhabis never wear western cloths!
HE IS A WAHHABI!

you are wrong the saudis are actually siding with the kikes on a war directed on Iran and HezbAllah.

We could learn a lot from the Saudi's

They've been doing this for a hundred years, ever since the British told them they were kangs and shit to piss off the Ottomans.

Like what? How to kill your family?
Are you fucking paranoid?

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies

No. Shut the fuck up. Everyone on here is sick of you fucking kike losers shitting up this board pretending like you're winning when the only thing that's happening is your world is falling apart.

How the fuck are the democrats supposed to raise money now!?

This

Who are the Donmeh Jews?

And if my suspicions are correct, why can't you spell the word correctly?

There is no way you are normal in your head. You are either a stupid shill or I swear I dont know how to explain who you siding with.

the first gay crown price of SA kinda cute desu

You're Jewish. That's why you don't understand how the world works. You people are the delusional ones.

He is not killing but stripping away power from his extended family. And getting Rid of Wahhabi Clerics.

They are still stinky camel jockeys in my mind. I don't care how much oil money they have.

He is a wahhabi. Whoever walks outside without rags, is dead by now.
And what he's doing, is not only against the western law but also against the islamic law.

But I think that Crown Prince Bin Salman will make the Sunni/Shia situation worst.

Sorry pal...SA siding with Israel to attack Shite's....

NWO CONTINUES GENOCDE TOUR...LAST STOP LIBYA...NEXT STOP IRAN...

Yeah wahabbi clerics that don't support his social reforms.

I think I might have to bite my tongue on criticisms of Saudi Arabia. At least give them a chance to make their purges count for something decent, yeah?

You're in for a rude awakening Jew. Tick tock.

Canada should boycott SA if SA starts middle east war by attacking Iran

kek

He is even spliting the Crown from the custodianship of the Mosques, so basically he is spliting Church from state.

/ourprince/, seriously leave him alone, it's the least bloody thing his genes have done in three months.

Be the change you want to see in others.

I was watching a BBC documentary about 9/11 on netflix last night.

According to them, every president since W has been briefed about KSA's deep involvement in the attack.

I wouldn't put it past trump to tell them that they need to clean house before the Saudi Aramco IPO.

Mohamed Bin Salman wants his reign to be a secular one. Therefore striping power from Wahhabi Clerics.

>BTFO! How will SA ever recover?

whats going on with Aramco familia?

With the price of oil so low, KSA is burning through cash and is only a few years away from being broke.

They're selling off a portion of the nation oil company for cash in the hopes that it will keep their degenerate kingdom alive for a few more years.

So a country with trillions of dollars decided to idiotically distribute it's wealth among 100,000 family members. Purge = guy cracking down on his cousins, nephews, and their kids. Before our "ally" focused on making sure ruler's kids had a bigger yacht than their second cousin. Maybe now ruler will invest in their civilization.

>not wanting to purge the west of its insane liberal multi cultist

Naw we can learn. For instance, why the fuck is there a Saud with a Canadian flag in this thread? We both know he has to die.

I'm sure Suncor and Transcanada would agree (at least in the big picture).

But Suncor got burned during the Libyan revolution when their wells got shut down. Knocked their stock by about 30% in one day.

They need to diversify but everything it's expensive in the desert, but sun.

>I wouldn't put it past trump to tell them that they need to clean house before the Saudi Aramco IPO.
>Implying Trump isn't a lapdog of the Saudis
Le 4d ch-chess amirite?

Bin Salman has his hands full with Operation Decisive Storm and Qatar's sheikh not playing ball and Turkey opening a Military base in Qatar.

pretty genius move desu
sell off a bunch of their oil companies then seize it back when prices are higher
this would not be the first time saudi arabia seized western assets
as they say: a fool and his money are soon parted

Oh shit yeah, I heard the Crown is cutting subsidies to save some more sand Shekels.

>zionists are being purged from Saudi Arabia

source

>a kike pretending to be redpilled

cute

Not true, just removing extended family from power so he can be crown as king without oposition.

Eastern cucks would rather import oil from SA than build a pipeline to Alberta

You are the kike shill here.

It's not so much a genius move as an act of desperation.

Everyone knows that the only reason the people don't revolt is because they're being handed large cash payouts every year.

As soon as those stop, the heads start coming off.

But with KSA losing the ability to control oil prices, they're burning through cash too fast to remain solvent.

I do this all the time in my Crusader Kings 2 game.

1. KSA ruling familia is kill off all the other siblings/members of the family

This is literally like different cartels fighting over cocaine trade routs into 1980s Miami.

Merci M. Coderre!

But seriously, Mme. Plante won't revive the project either and thank goodness for that.

Alberta's future is in geothermal energy, and that's what its advanced drilling technology and educated workforce should now be directed towards. The sooner Canada transitions away from fossil fuels altogether, the sooner we can wash our hands clean of bullshit on the other side of the world.

I love this cat I want to steal him

Ayyy how do I stop my Secondary wives from killing my sister-wife?

Cat arr fucked ferrow man. We shurr eat them

this.

any mid east studies students here? this sounds more complex than it first seems. is this a clan fight?

youtube.com/watch?v=hh8isVX3H9w

Canuck, you been playin hockey without a helmet?