Race mixing with Asians

Do you stand with race mixing with Asians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D7sPyLZHzgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd love to mix race all day every day with Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese and Chinese.

This is what happens when you let in millions of Asians into your country.

That's the worst kind of race mixing.
You pollute not one but two lines that deserve be preserved.
Asians are cool and should be kept pure just as white people should.

Your country has more Asians than us senpai.

>What are proportions

East Asia isn't accurate.

Absolutely not. Hapas might have high IQs but their mental health and quality of life is complete shit. Bringing them into the world is cruel and unusual and you're a bad person if you do it.

>their mental health and quality of life is complete shit

proofs?

>Brazil
>49% white
Bull-fucking-shit.

I see many whites from Brazil. All the presidents of your country are white, aren't they?

the 100 IQ is the american average right? what's the world's average?

>I see many whites from Brazil.
You're probably only seeing them because niggers are too dumb & poor to migrate or post anywhere that doesn't speak portuguese.
>All the presidents of your country are white, aren't they?
Hahaha, no. I don't know about our current president, but our last 3 all have jewish roots.

All them have had their jaws shaved and other plastic surgeries.

If it turns out to be a problem, we can deal with it later is what I say. For now I see no issue with mixing the two least egregious races.

China, and any self respecting Asian country, doesn't let dumb peasants take IQ tests. There are racial groups in China that aren't allowed out of their little regions.

Check ur suicide r8 m8

I anecdotal experience that backs that up.

Well Africa is 70

How many times per day do we have this thread?

who is she?

She's so kawaii~

Where the hell is that in Africa rocking the 59 average?

Hapa = master race

everyone else is a subhuman peasant

>Uma delicia is 49% white
I dunno, maybe 40 years ago

Asian genetics are subhuman. You get shorter uglier dumber more violent offspring.

Our high suicide rates are mostly by the old population because they are poorer than the younger.

>Asian genetics are subhuman
So as a Finn you admit you are subhuman.

She'd cost a lot to feed

>doesn't know how genetics work

I'm 5'9 and more attractive and intelligent than all of Sup Forums combined

No
Asian women are falling to the same disease of liberalism as western white women, also dead fish in bed
t. fucked several rice wenches

I don't think it's possible to post this enough.

are there even white people?
US is a multiethnic country of immigrants, leafs are leafs, germans are muslims and turks, bongs are niggers or pakistani, italians are black, slavs are subhumans.
You know what, leave the asians be

No because I'm mostly white and whiter than most Europeans.
The evidence is all over this region: people with who look like Samis are swarthier, 10-15 cm shorter, more violent, drunk, live in areas with worse development and standards, higher unemployment...

Good looks works like a gradient going from looking Nordic and beautiful to ugly and more Asian. Asianess brings only inferior qualities to the table.

Asian looks are not an advantage in Tinder.

>Asian genetics are subhuman

I agree with this, in a sense.
They are both high-end races that should be kept pure.
However, mixing with an Asian is way better than mixing with a shitskin.
I have seen asian-white mixed people that you cant even tell are mixed. They are usually attractive and smart.
Mix with a shitskin and you have created a lifelong victim with no soul. They will side with their shitskin half-brethren and will want children with shittier skin.

Yeah, see he's better looking thanks to his blessed whitish phenotype.

There are almost no Asians here, and the ones that are here are fugly af. I still think its not the worst thing in the world.

Yes.

No. Go fuck yourself.

lol

Thanks for proving my point that looking super ethnic is bad.

>looking super ethnic
Can you define this?

Yeah, Asian chicks are super THICC and BASED!

US Jews 113?

Israeli Ashkenazim 103

>chile
>89% white

Kek.

Pale Indian isn't white.

Why is Slovania so white?

I don't think I would

absolutely

Asians are the most worthless race on the planet

only koreans. I've been to many asain countries and have had many asian woman. South korea is by far the best followed by japan.

Yes, but thanks to their (((media))) they are eager to embrace diversity.

not for much longer....

There are no whites in South America

Don't you find it suspicious that out of the whole population you can only ever manage to post one kid, who just needed to play catch with his white dad a little more often?

why?

I noticed you said "whitish" and not "european" phenotype.
Could it be that certain "Whitish" or "Aryan" characteristics evolved convergently in separate populations?

I've had two Philippino gf's. one was american born, the other all natural, and holy fuck they are the most degenerate jealous fucking, "gib me muney" cunts

Said nobody outside of Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=D7sPyLZHzgA

What is this tripe about B'nai Brith?
>Wikipedia:
>Its mission is to unite persons of the Jewish faith and to enhance Jewish identity through strengthening Jewish family life, to provide broad-based services for the benefit of senior citizens, and to facilitate advocacy and action on behalf of Jews throughout the world

White guy here

Yes, but ONLY these Asians
>Korean
>Japanese
>Chinese
>Vietnamese
>Taiwanese
>Mongolian
>Finland
>Russia
THE REST ARE A NO-GO

Slanty eyed white asians now, arab asians never

>filipino
>asian

Give it a rest with the IQ shit you nigger. I want a nation state free from the seditious influence of the braindead masses and their shitty pop-culture.
If you are asking should Asians and Hwhyte peopo join together to achieve these ends then yeah, that would be a good basis.
But you need to have a purpose under all of that aesthetics and +/- 20-points biology and a base of operations.

You are Korean so I guess you will understand when i say you are trying to min-max while playing a buggy RTS. There is no point. Click per second aren't going to save you.

didn't you know that filps are the mexicans of asia?
they're equivalent to latino money/status whores

>buggy RTS
What this word means? I am not a native English speaker.

Why is Netherlands so white?

Why is Portugal so white?

pathetic questions indeed, maybe because they are in europe

Please answer this I assume that you are implying for me, but I am not a native English speaker, I am just a student learning English language.

Please write your opinions again in easy English.

ㄹㄹ

bump