Well, America, we're about to fight a war for Saudis and Israelis. All to install a bank in Iran. And this time...

Well, America, we're about to fight a war for Saudis and Israelis. All to install a bank in Iran. And this time, we're getting drafted to do so. Gotta love America. And even worse, our own president Tr*mp fully supports it.

Also Britain, Canada and the EU, you're in on this too.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies
youtube.com/watch?v=92myDzAFgU4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Democratic_People's_Republic_of_Korea
youtube.com/watch?v=hh8isVX3H9w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_Bank_members
bilderberg.org/bis.htm
bis.org/publ/work656.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=VqC0Lzp-5lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How's the weather in Iran faggot?

Get ready... its gonna get hot as hell when the bombs start dropping. Today's the day we take care of all the family business.

I can't wait for millions of white people to die in WW3 just so Iran gets a bank and Israel/Saudi Arabia get more control of the ME.

The only news google returned on "draft" had to do with the NFL.

What's OP talking about? Got a link to show a plan to draft people?

Well, there's too many white people concentrated in too small an area anyway. I think you'll look back on it as a good thing.

What's wrong with you OP? That's a horrible thing to day.

Damn. Israeli shills are FREAKING OUT today it seems like.

None of your narratives are working kikes. We know that Saudi is purging the Wahabbi Zionists.

We know that Israel is fucked.

Tick tock.

Whatever they pay you to press keys isn't enough, is it? You're so wrong.

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/harvey-weinsteins-army-of-spies

Just like pizzagate is fake?

Or Weinstein is Mossad?

or that Israel is the hub of pedophiles in the world?

>Not doing total dropout from the system

Read SIEGE
>Read SIEGE

Nah fuck them
These kikes can fight their own war for once

R E A D

S I E G E

Weinstein deserves to be skinned alive. No defending him. Seriously fucked up guy.

>Saudis and Israelis
Pick one and only one.

>tfw when Iran is the largest terrorist funder.
youtube.com/watch?v=92myDzAFgU4

FUCK OFF JEW. Do you understand how little patience we have left? What the fuck is your problem?

Hell, its about time!

haha killing shia muslims is as good as killing sunnis.

Iran has a culture that's not entirely reducible to Islam. Iranians literally invented the concepts of good and evil.

You say this but any excuse I have to join the Marine Corps early and kill some fucking Hadjis is ay-okay with me!

Depend on which region of Iran you're in. It's a very large country you know.

Hey someone else gets it

Nations not in compliance will be brought into compliance

>US goes to war against people because they're not members of the central banks

Are there people literally this retarded on this website?

Why did we have to get May. Jezza would have never got us involved in this.

Yes. Yes there are.

I stand with Israel as all good Americans should do.

good goy!

To be fair Jews are willing to get there hands dirty when it comes to Israel.

dirty with the blood of innocent civilians, children and of course the white goyim right?

The the last bit since the USS Liberty, but every fucking day for the first two.

You need to cool it with the auntie semetic remarks.

Faggot kike

This. Bump

cuck

20 years ago there was only 8 countries that didn't have central banks.

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran
Syria

Now only Syria, Iran, North Korea and Cuba don't.

So they don't issue their own currency? Do banks issue their private currencies?

Same but even better when Israel/Saudi/USA get BTFO by Iran, Russia and friends.

they have banks, its just they are owned by somebody other than the roths

>tfw obvious kike shill.

You're here, so yes.

> As an American
> t. Shlomo

All of them had central banks. North Korea still has a central bank.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Bank_of_the_Democratic_People's_Republic_of_Korea

Economic brainlets never cease to amaze me.

What's it about, any audio books?

this is pretty complex issue

youtube.com/watch?v=hh8isVX3H9w

When people say central banks on here, they're implying banks that are owned by the Rothschilds, not that these countries have different currencies for each locality in the country and not one national currency.

>>>/reddit/

Yeah, with you and your future son's blood you goddamn boomer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_Bank_members

>IMF members
See pic

So what other "central banks" are there? Is there a secret one that only da joos know about? Lmao

Rothschild offices around the world

Majority of countries don't operate with the Rothschild bank

Anything else you want me to debunk about crackpot central bank theory?

Fuck off shill.

Not afraid. Don't care. Lick me.

If this war heats up, it will be through proxies. There is a 90% chance Iran has nukes and a 100% chance they have hundreds of chemical/biological scud missiles loaded up.

NEVER gonna happen , CHINA and RUSSIA would jump in . CHINA especially has too much intrest in IRAN , this is goin WW3 or it s going nowhere .

WW3 will never happen until nuclear weapons become obsolete.

what about the IOTC?
The International office for treasury control are big as fuck.
As for the US, people need to know about the SES, Senior executive Service, these are the Swamp. Trump is fighting the SES

Yep, no central bank to see here. Walk away people.

Black cube agency run by mossad?

Lmao I bet they love that they don't even have to hide it, huh

Hubris will be their downfall.

The Goyim know.

bilderberg.org/bis.htm

bis.org/publ/work656.pdf

The banks are used as tools to manipulate global politics, and as such, are not necessarily the reason for wars, but are inextricably intertwined with geopolitical conflict.

>Saudi Arabia and Israel
>family

rot in hell

He means central banks administered by the World central banks (Aka Rothschild central banks). You can fuck off now shill.

God, I hope they draft at least as many womyns as mens!!!

You idiots need to be more pragmatic and less extremist. You could win over America but instead you're going to get buried under a pile of kike shit because you can't into realpolitik.

>All to install a bank in Iran

Not just that, but to:
>Prevent Iran from getting nuclear weapons to deter invasion from foreign governments.
>Prevent them from achieving nuclear power so they can sell their vast oil reserves on the global market, threatening the petro-dollar system
>Prevent them from building a Russia-backed gas pipeline through Iran, Afghanistan, and Syria.

youtube.com/watch?v=VqC0Lzp-5lo

Economists talk about taxes as if they aren't a political phenomenon rofl

If hezbollah is so bad why are they protecting Christian minorities in middle east?

If only Evangelicals had a brain.

What's with israel wanting banks all over the world? Iran,North korea, and one other country doesn't have it.

>getting drafted to fight in the dunes for greedy faggots

No.

Not surprised

Israel is owned and was created by the Rothschilds, the same people who want to print everyone's money and make interest.

Saudi Arabia is our greatest ally. I can't stress this enough. It doesn't even matter if they support terrorists. They can be fucking Satan worshippers for all it matters.
The point is: They have money, oil, and influence over dozens of other nations. And by proxy, we have influence over dozens of other nations. I would gladly go to Lebanon and kill every Shiite and Christian man, woman, and child if it means we maintain our worldwide dominance.
Fuck all these anti- American trolls and Hail Donald Trump.

>God, I hope they draft at least as many womyns as men
To accelerate the white genocide? The reason why men fight wars is because women are the limiting factor when it comes to reproduction. One man can impregnate many woman, one woman can only be impregnated once every nine months by many men.

look up "scalar potential weapons" & "quantum potential weapons"

>this is how neoconservatives think

Fuck off kike

Zoroastrianism was a mistake.

see the following:(www.texemars.com/092017/mystery_babylon_doomed.htm) & (www.texemarrs.com/102017/rise_fall_of_synagogue_of_satan.htm)

/pol would be happy with glassing Haifa, Tel Aviv and Dimona...

Please elaborate*

Zoroastrianism lead to Judaism.

populated with Khazar and Kenite Talmud worshipping LARPers...who are NOT the so called 'chosen' or the 'people of the Abrahamic Covenant'...

It's a bit more complex than that. Judaism is a mish-mash of Mesopotamian religions (especially Assyrian), Zoroastrianism, and stuff made my Jews themselves. Christianity has Neoplatonic/Greek influences too.

It's a confluence of influences*.

We're not invading Iran you tard. By the time we goy in country Tel Aviv and Riayash would be assfucked by Iranian missiles.

Zoroastrianism is a mix of Judaism and Persian paganism

>Zoroastrianism is a mix of Judaism
What? Zoroastrianism predates Judaism.

the Kenites and Khazar Talmud worshippers plan to present the worlds' population to (((their))) false Talmud 'messiah-moshiach', Ein-Sof, in financial and physical chains to be 'slaves' and 'servants' of (((them))). Redpill yourselves and everyone else and work relentlessly to prevent and derail this...

>Zoroastrianism is a mix of Judaism and Persian paganism
No. Zoroastrianism derived from Indo-Iranian polytheism among the Bactrian named Zarathustra around what is now known as Northern Afghanistan. It spread to Western Iran, Pars/Fars region, later.

There was no Judaic influence on Zoroastrianism's development.

like most cunts on Sup Forums he has no idea what he's talking about.

>among the
from the*

See this is how you bait.

"Also Sprach Zarathustra", look it up...

Checked

Excuse me. Counter-semetic is the appropriate term.

Hey thanks buddies, we appreciate it. Go give them freedom. Good luck!

Fuck off. things go better when russia & the USA kick some ass. Obama caused the world to burn by showing weakness

counter Kenite, counter Khazar, counter Talmud, counter Kabbalah, counter Ein-Sof would be more correct...

"Shemitic" people are Adamic, Noahs three sons on the Ark were Shem, Japheth, and Ham, all Adamic. Look up descriptions of Adam and Eve and Noah, NOT swarthy. Khazar LARPers and (((their)) Talmud are not...

McCain, go to bed and never wake up please.

Ready to drain the Saudi desert swamp
Lebanon, Hezbollah and Iran days are numbered