What the fuck blumpf

I literally can't right now...

Hillary would love a bit of that action

Does the mother think the random backwards letters will make people think the kid wrote it?

>perfect writing with backwards letters

I don't get why they bother virtue signaling through their children if they're not going to put effort in faking it

Top tier user, top tier

*JohnPodesta thinks she's sexy. Trump only goes for 10/10 legal age busty hotties

fug

STOP THIS

YOU ARE NOT WHITE

Child abuse. Pure and simple.

oh no someone got grabbed the worlds over i think i will make a sign about it.

There’s more than one backwards letter but who’s counting

STOP IT

you know you could be in mexico with your head cut off on display with a lot of other heads thats pretty bad.

>Uses child for political statement
>intentionally uses random backwards messages to give the impression that their kid actually thinks this without her mother telling her to do it.

These people need to be shot.

Fucking faggot nigger, here's your (you)

Hillary's hard on after seeing this picture 10/10

Fucking hell user, well played

SOMEBODY STOP ALL THESE CHILDREN FROM BEING SO GODDAMN SEXY! THE PRESIDENT IS GOING TO GRAB THEIR PUSSIES

got5 me

>tfw I don't have to worry about these posts anymore cause my mom died of cancer last year

Uhhh what's with the second set of hands?

I'm triggered, because I would wait until she was at least 18 before I grabbed her pussy.

Fug...

Lost

It doesn't even make sense for two reasons:

1) Most kids never struggle with backwards letters. Their frame of reference has never included them. Dyslexic kids mainly struggle with b/d and p/q.

2) How would a kid with a vocabulary that includes "president-elect" and "sexy" not know what a proper e and s look like or not to capitalize random letters in the middle of a word?

Why can't it be both?

son of a bitch

>Mfw I can actually relate to this

trying not to reply so that my mumsie dies but
ebin argie post is ebin

YAMETEEEE

While this may seem obvious to us you have to remember the parents that did this are incapable of that level of analysis.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

FGT

Trump Derangement Syndrome

every time I see these mental midgets having another melt down I love the President a little more.
saged

Why do American parents get off on scaring the literal fuck out of their kids. This is why women are growing up fetishising rape because it's being reinforced in their heads since they're kids. A combination of that and just human nature but yeah, my point still stands.

(you)

why are some of the letters backwards but the rest is fine? It's so obviously faked by the parent.

:( sorry, bros.

@148312449
i keep not replying to these yet the bitch still lives

Sides are in orbit.

God, please come back soon. Jesus, return with the might of your cleansing fire, your tongue a sword of gold. Rid the world of this evil that would exploit a child like this.

sigh

N O T W H IT E
O
T
W
H
I
T
E

>My president thinks that I am strong and can change the world.

Obama is a fool if he seriously thinks that, and wasn't just saying what the people wanted to hear. The only contribution to society you're ever going to make is birthing and nurturing children, and looking at the below replacement birth rates for whites you probably won't even do that.

Also, parents need to put more effort into these signs if they wish to virtue signal through their kids. It was obviously not made by her.

Whomever did the sign has dyslexia, which is probably a really hard word for people with dyslexia to spell.

They're talking about Hillary not Obama
Usually the same people who do the NotMyPresident bs are the same that whine about Hillary winning popular vote

not bad nigger

"Blumpf?" Do you think your "edgy"? Do you think you're cool and edgy because you steal jokes from fags on television? Hahaha. Please keep it up with "Blumpf"

argie memes are allways on vanguard

You win

ya ya BLOMPFKIN
PLOMP
ORANGE

boobs

nigger, good edit

>epic bait

no this is how you make it look like a kid's

This is honestly the first time I've even considered that q is just backwards p. activates my Prunus dulcis

Damn

Another picture of some liberal using their children for pity points. Disgusting.

fuck you

why

fuck man

Women go nuts if they become entwined with politics. I say that for both sides. Women obsessed with politics are insane, and they do weird shit like this. I mean who the fuck trots their kid out with a crazy sign like this?

>"He thinks I'm sexy, and that I can be grabbed"

Leftists just took a colloquial term similar to "Grabbed em by the balls" and ran with it as if he was actually suggesting that all women should be grabbed by the pussy at any moment. It's fucking insane and irrational, and it's so weird to see women latch onto such a benign bit of talk as if it's all they ever needed to know about the guy. I guarantee you that mom posts on DailyKos and retweets shit on facebook all day. Scary stuff. Women should not be concerned with these things, ever.

K

Fuck you

Kek

fuck off

She can fold that sign up and send it to Hillary in her prison cell Wednesday, it will brighten her day.

What's with these retarded kids and their mirrored letters? I've never known any kid doing this shit until I started seeing them pop up on the internet.

shouldve replied when you had the chance.
not saying user told you so.... but it didnt have to be like this.

fuk

noooo

Nice meme

Dam

You cant turn the pedo shit on trump yet.
Liberals should learn to be patient.

fuck

fug

FUCK BARUMPH

lol libtards

DELETE THIS

Nnani

That's right dad. Hide in shame. Chances are your daughter we'll be 200k $ in debt. Enjoy that liberal arts degree :')

I think her mom should have had an abortion.

fag

Fug

Shouldn't have skipped a reply a year ago

Noice

Argentinians aren't white

Not mine either... just look at THIS act of HIGH TREASON!

Lol

You know, if liberals were forced not to use colored-lettering, random capital words, and the word "literally" all the time, they might see just how much what they intend to say lacks any meaningful substance.

Well played user. Argentina still isn't white though.

>Does the mother think the random backwards letters will make people think the kid wrote it?

literally the height of leftist whore "thought"