This is Vladimir Putin's son-in-law Kirill Shamalov

this is Vladimir Putin's son-in-law Kirill Shamalov

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/katiasavchuk/2016/03/30/how-vladimir-putins-son-in-law-became-russias-youngest-billionaire/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2595251/Vladimir-Putin-confirms-divorce-wife-30-years-removing-mention-official-website.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yulia_Shamalov-Berkovich
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Imperial_Russian_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Russian_Jews
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Majestic nose. Has there ever been a more obvious Jew?

Der Untermensch

WHY ARE JEWS SO AERODYNAMIC?

How can Putin have a son in law when he is divorced?

Trump is also divorced from his first wife and mother of Ivanka you retard

How Vladimir Putin's Son-In-Law Became Russia's Youngest Billionaire

forbes.com/sites/katiasavchuk/2016/03/30/how-vladimir-putins-son-in-law-became-russias-youngest-billionaire/

but Putin divorced only 3 years ago

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2595251/Vladimir-Putin-confirms-divorce-wife-30-years-removing-mention-official-website.html

Shamal-ov

>A shamal (Arabic: شمال, 'north') is a northwesterly wind blowing over Iraq and the Persian Gulf states (including Saudi Arabia and Kuwait), often strong during the day, but decreasing at night.[1] This weather effect occurs anywhere from once to several times a year, mostly in summer but sometimes in winter.[1] The resulting wind typically creates large sandstorms that impact Iraq, most sand having been picked up from Jordan and Syria.

He is probably Tatar, not Jewish. Tatars can have huge noses too, like this Tatar politician.

trying to find something from fucking Iraq is just trying to do damage control

he doesn't look Tartar, they were changing names to anything they wanted and what is wrong with being Jewish?

> Yulia Shamalov-Berkovich
> Israeli politician who served as a member of the Knesset

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yulia_Shamalov-Berkovich

Crazy how he is so high in power yet i feel like i know jack shit about the manlet of war

Because every Tatar surname is basically "Arabic word" with "ov" or "in" at the end like Mustafin, Khabibulin, Rahimkulov, etc.

Look at Imperial Russian Jews, they all have classic Jewish surnames or basic Russian sounding surname like Gloushkov.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Imperial_Russian_Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Russian_Jews

Nothing wrong in being Jewish or Tatar, both are non-white and Russians have huge Tatar admixture anyway.

Ok, this definitely helps your case.

you can find a ton of shamalov from Israel on social media and they even look similar

facebook com/yossi.shamalov

based on these and looks I have no doubt Putin's son-in-law is jewish

The Putin's genes range from manlet to dickholder...Absolute garbage. Just look at this beast! I bet he wishes he had a eugenics program.

this is unrelated but why do they have so many -ov+ich names?

from what I read and watched, putin himself underwent an ungodly amount of plastic surgery starting from before he was picked as the successor of Yeltsin

He's a clone mate

I heard that he had died too but maybe he just has several body doubles

let me add, the rumor/conspiracy theory that he might have died is questionable, using body doubles seems likely

Russification most likely. Same reason even Azerbaijanis have -ev and -ov ending surnames.

Although i believe Russian Jews with -vich ending are actually Polish-Jews who Russified their surnames, because Polish did the same thing.

Shamalamadingdov

Fucking mongrel, good god

Kirill? Is he a Christian?

isn't the Polish thing to add -sky/ski?

I don't get the ich
>Abram-ov-ich

Wicz becomes Vich.

Blazkowicz = Blazkovich.

In Poland it would be Abramowicz or Abramowitz.

looks christian to you?

Bicz please

>How can Putin have a son in law when he is divorced?
meme flag checks out. This is certainly a total retard.

>Wicz becomes Vich.
got it

Lol. This is not, I know how Tatars look like and u wrong. Tatars can be chins as fuck, can be blond, shitskin, but not like this. About tatars diversity, they was nomadic people, this is reason

That's not Putin's daughter by the way. A few years ago Sup Forums and 2ch started grabbing pictures of mildly Mongoloid girls and started claiming they were Putin's daughter and that she was married to the son of a Korean general.

These two are Putin's daughters. Left is married to Shamalov and right is married to a Dutch guy. Every other picture is a fake.

nice pic you fag

at first I thought someone shooped the Zodiac

The reason is that they mixed with Russians really hard. That's why Russians and Tatars don't look much different these days.

Russia wanted hats so bad they imported 6000 Yupik to Alaska and then left them. By 1867 the AK population was only 8k. Which means 3/4 of the "native" population and all those russian owned corporations like doyon, BBNC, CVRF, ASRC are not just illegal, but owned by asshats that are the newest to the N.American Continent.

A politician from Putin's position revealed those two are indeed his daughters. The one on the right was already well known, it was the left one that was a mystery until recently and turns out she is even uglier than her sister even though she is the younger one.

Also i don't get why people felt the need to imagine Putin's daughters as anime looking girls who have big boobs and look 15 years old since both Putin and his wife are ugly as hell, i already expected two ogres. The whole Russian mail order bride thing fucked with people's heads.