At what point do you stop and think to yourself, maybe I've done off the deep end. Maybe I'm degenerate?

At what point do you stop and think to yourself, maybe I've done off the deep end. Maybe I'm degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6cdWQbh5jL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The problem is that they lose thinking capability as they "progress". Literally no solution for them.

Half of pol would

>how can I be so degenerate when I’m this stylish?

idk. maybe being degenerate is fun. you get to basically nonstop do drugs and have sex, and get neetbux for being oppressed

Youre implying they think

Degeneracy is progress.
They're never going to think it's bad when it's a positive.

why do you have a problem with art and self expression?

When I run out of daddy's money and realize I'm 37 and can't make a livelihood out of sitting in coffee houses and shopping for antiques and running an acoustic-retro label with no signers but myself and that I'm not an 'artist' but just a bum whose wasted his life chasing self-satisfaction among other fashionable egoists with rich parents who pay all their bills. But then daddy turns on the money faucet again and my moment of clarity is soon drowned out by the voices in my head telling me I'm so unique and special and better than everyone else.

For me it was the 10th or 11th double penetration in my butt hole.

I knew I'd crossed the line into despicable degeneracy ...and I loved every inch of it !!

After a midget phase and a cripple phase I found my home in the Bear community for a while... but I'm into gimpy type stuff at the moment.

ya sex in your mouth and ass

When you gaze too long into the abyss...

>cripple phase

what is that?

At what point do you stop and think to yourself, maybe I've done off the deep end. Maybe I'm sexist shauvinist racist homophobic transphobic pedophobic bigot?

Look at this picture. It's beautiful, it's wholesome. The goal of Sup Forums is to bring back a world where this picture could be reality. But sadly those of us here are already too far gone to ever live in such a place. The toxic degeneracy and subversion has progressed so far that we cannot be saved. Our only hope then is to build this world for our children and pray that they will be able to carry out the dream that was stolen from us and reach our manifest destiny among the stars.

>shilling for LGBTPBBQ++++ on Sup Forums

looks boring to me

>faggot marge simpson

why do you have a problem with art and self expression?

You don't have to come.

Go dress like a drag queen and OD on heroin, we just want to be able to live like this

Is there a vid to this image?

youtube.com/watch?v=6cdWQbh5jL0

Heaven on earth...

Careful with these type of thoughts user. Next thing you know it, we'll have a similar thread with your image. We don't need another degenerate in this sicken planet.

Probably something to do with fucking cripples, I'd imagine.

Lol wtf does the front say?

How far we have come. This image is so profoundly alien, and yet we all know/feel it should be the most natural thing in the world. We have to lie to ourselves about this feeling just to keep the world from crushing us.
Why is everything natural considered abnormal and everything abnormal considered natural?
I'm not giving up on fixing this world for my grandkids though.

this person looks mad cool desu

why do you want everyone to look and think like you OP?

What cosplay is this?

these people appear to be having fun

this lacks diversity. why do you want only whites world? are you a racist? did you know white supremacy is wrong since the end of WW2 and civil war?

looks like anyone complaining about this reality being gone needs to join a church

hippy psytrance/goa is actually lots of fun
no one gives a fuck, it's freeing

>.
how about a nice balance?

this

I feel a lot better about myself when I see degenerates completely fail at life. When they're so broke and drugged up while i'm raking in money and a good standing in society.

I don't know... degenerates seem to be having the most sex though, and that makes me jealous and hateful towards them. Degenerates get rewarded in this society and that's what truly disgusts me more than anything.

It's why I wouldn't mind seeing an asteroid the size of Montana come hurling towards Earth in a hell storm of fire.

Yeah, I know some people who spend all their money on concerts and drugs. They have a lot of fun but someday the party ends and the damage a decade(or 3) of drug use does to your body and mind is real. These are the disheveled homeless people of the coming years. They will be hopeless.

le 52% face

how about you weird faggots stay the fuck away from us and our kids?

sounds like you are the one failing at life, mate.

being a blue haired transvestite is not a win for regular humans

Does someone's right to self expression really bother you that much? How often do you even see that in your shithole of a country?

do you know the response that the average leftist or degenerate would say to you?
Do you know what they would say?
Here's what they would say.
>Pic related never existed.