Why don't they fucking sell clean water in a can

Why do they use plastics? Coke is in a can why can't water be in one?

I want to get rid of BPA's... fluoride and all other shit... wouldn't this be a nice solution? Why is the free market failing at this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SiabeNR_q0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because it would taste like metal you dumbass

..You do realize that inside of every single canned beverage there is an extremely fine layer of plastic that lines the aluminum, right?

You’re fucked either way.

There is a coating inside your can, reeeetard.

Marketing. They want you to see how clear their water is. Some generic carbonated water is sold in cans because the objective is keeping down costs.

They coat the inside with "muh chemicals", because as it turns out the content is probably more toxic than the container.

^this

they do fuck wit

>You’re fucked either way
seems legit

Just get a water distiller and some mason jars. Problem sorted.

>buying bottled water

>current year
>not drinking your water from the Chad box
It's seriously the thing you never knew you wanted.

he said water not gay liberal water

Isn't drinking distilled water bad? Pls teach me your filtery ways

How does it not have a plastic lining?

Coke is already $elling you that bottled water.

They just use umbrella corporations.

wax?

Buy and store water in glass bottles.

The aluminum cans have a plastic lining, if they did not, the drink would eat the aluminum.

Plastic itself is not toxic at all. What can be minutely toxic or at least unhealthy are plasticizers and hardeners used in plastic packaging. Companies are moving away from using these not only because of health concerns but also because it's cheaper to just not use them.

Wax

youtu.be/SiabeNR_q0U

I take jugs to a refilling dispenser.

Also, your digits.

aluminum cans have an epoxy coating on the inside to prevent corrosion.
it probably wouldn't taste like metal.

wax

Oh God I'm retarded. Same shit as milk cartons. How much for a gallon?

only 3rd world countries need bottled water.

Only the rich drink water like this because they know it is safer. To not arouse suspicion they donate it for disasters.

Not all plastics have bpa in them. Last I checked nestle pure life water from Walmart was bpa and fluoride free.

It's also fairly cheap

Then just use clear metal?

I lived in the Florida panhandle during Katrina. FEMA came and passed out loads of gibs in the days after and one of their staging areas was just down the street from my house at the time, my family grabbed enough water and MREs to last us months

The waters came in cans. Was pretty neat.

Beer Companies have canned water for disaster relief, you can buy a pallet of it for like, 70$ and be good for 6 months.

Bruh this shit is 10x expensive as just as much water from Publix not even bought in bulk.

There was a time in you city when nobody knew how a plastic bottle looked like.
A lot of families had their Coke glass bottles stored in a shelf....
Do you need a solution? .

plastic is cheaper, dumbass.

On their website, it's $45 for a 24-pack of 500 mL boxes. There are other offers with smaller amounts but have higher cost per unit. Pretty damn expensive for water in a box.

>Gay liberal water
Shut your whore mouth. I use that shit to cut my gin.

Wouldn’t glass be better since they don’t coat the inside with plastic?

you can get fancy drinking water in glass bottles

easier to break

>cutting gin

Gay liberal confirmed

>be american
>drink toxicated water
Truly 1st world country.

You are on the right trail.

I've had other people quoting me on here but as I have been studying fluoride for three years independently, I was the first one to realise that humans have evolved to tolerate anything up to 0.3ppm as that is the higher average of lakewater. At anything below this level, melatonin/ pineal/ cerebrospinal fluid function is absolutely fine.

By contrast, (((they))) suggest that the 'optimal' fluoridation for communities is as high as 1ppm, at least three times higher than this threshold. If you see anyone quoting the 0.3ppm (sometimes misquoted as 0.2ppm) it is directly taken from my studies that I talk about openly on here.

Remember that Kurt Cobain didn't live in an artificially fluoridated community until late 1993. Look at what it did to him, you can see the change.

- Peter user

I've had that. Tastes exactly the same as Aquafina. I just fill up gallon jugs with the hose and I'm good.

>falling for the "free market" meme

No it wouldn't, dumbass.

Just fill your reusable water bottle with ocean water you pleb. The salt will destroy any bacteria inside the water.

That is wrong for so many reasons. Don't trust a leaf, I am a half leaf, I should know.

>drinking coke

if you want water in a can and fizzy feeling, buy perrier or carbonated water with natural flavour. stuff over here you can get a lemon carbonated water thats more refreshing than 7 up and taste better with no corn syrup shit.

But the whales purify the water

Probably has BHFP or who knows what else. When the public hears about one substance, it's easy to say 'now we don't use that chemical' then just use something else until they catch on to that one. Repeat.

Do you guys not have clean drinking water from a tap or something?

The point of cans is that it is a pressurized vessel ideal to carbonated drinks. Water is chill and doesnt need that added noise

Recycling exists for that and would help the homeless to get some $$

How much next to a water bottle?

That's true. It is their purpose in nature and why they have the grill-like fibres in their mouths. They excrete pure spring water and also add a lemon scent to it naturally through their pheromones.

(My half leaf blood is taking a hold of me)

Plastics are based, well that and the left hates them

Faggot.....

I don't think so.

>Not cutting your gin with seltzer for that extra kick
Shiggy diggy

That's exactly what I want for prepping. It's light and simple to use. I don't know why it needs such a large container, though.

just drink the water that flows through metal pipes then comes out of your metal faucet, retard

Yes. Drinking distilled water is bad over time because it lacks minerals altogether. This means that it draws out minerals from your body as it passes through rather than supplying them.

Pure spring or glacier water is where its at.

Cans are too easy to crush and carry to ensure they are properly disposed of.

official water power rankings
1. pure fresh spring water
2. canned seltzer
T3. light beer
T3. filtered water
power gap
5. bottled water
99999999999999. any kind of tap water

So why don't people use water filter?

>Why is the free market failing at this?
water in metal cans is clearly a genius business idea that you've happened to stumble upon
hurry up and start a business selling water in metal cans and you'll become rich!

>""""pure"""" "fresh" ((((spring)))) water

i.e. water found on the ground. a filthy 52%-er mongrel made this post

>he doesn't know about bottled fizzy drinks

When the fuck did you last leave your house? Do you use cola glasses as piss bottles?

Gin is best straight. Leave and come back when you're older.

Water filters don't filter BPA's nor water fluoridation.

>he doesn't drink straight from the tap

>current year
>hasn't evolved to replace blood with sips monster energy
>still can only handle baby tier water like middle school babby
>wimpy wimpy no energy in life to get muscles cause water babby

OP I'm sorry but replacing plastic packaging wont make you less a soyboy manboobs faggot

digits of truth

It's European

Diamonds aren't economically viable containers.

you make it sound like i would be drinking standing water out of ponds infested with algae and mosquito larvae

Just get a fucking RO system.

came here to post this
glass bottles are the only solution

They don't have anything in a can that will get rid of OP's paranoid schizophrenia.

Oh good so now it tastes like watered down pine-sol instead of rubbing alcohol and Christmas Trees.

>Gin is best straight
Nah, friend. Gin is better with ice cold seltzer

It can strip your body of nutrients.

thats what he said, gay liberal.

Make a bottle out of ice and keep your water in it. You don’t have to worry about contamination and your water will be ice cold.

the planet insides is made of 80% metal

wasting metal is literaly not a argument

There's a lot of fucked up water sources in the U.S., I'm ashamed to say.

I'm lucky my small community is woke enough to actively fight the fluoridation of our water source. Fuck them tranny frog chemicals.

Don't listen to the shills. Distilled water is totally fine and doesn't strip nutrients. DW vastly increases solubility in the body and helps everything move along.

>the Brazilian can't read

What a surprise.

>I'm a pussy who goes through life afraid of my shadow

how retarded are you? You should drink 7 liters of your destilled water to kys

AESTHETIC

How retarded are you? Your body is a distiller. Not putting fluoride in and giving it pure clean water is one of the best things you can do.

>rubbing alcohol and christmas trees
Stop buying shit gin

THAT'S ALL GIN

faggot detected
carbonated water master race

buy glass, moron

not realizing many cans are lined with plastic.

bullshit

Fun fact that lining is loaded with BPA

ok

Distilled water isn't called the universal solvent for nothing, user. There's a reason it is used to wash lab equipment with it.