FAGGOTS MURDER ADOPTED BABY GIRL PART 2, GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Ok you sick fucks who have nothing better to do, tired of whining all day and nothing happening? Good news, I've found something worth doing

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5054267/Father-GUILTY-murdering-18-month-old-daughter.html

You probably already know about what happened to this little girl abused and murdered by adoptive gay father, but if all we do is stay shut up this will happen over and over again until this becomes the norm, so what to do now? In case you don't know Germany has recently passed gay marriage into legality, giving them adoptive rights there, this is our chance to cause a shitstorm, we can propagate this news with things that call for a review on if we really want to let gay freaks adopt children, let's make them take a look at reality and facts, we need to spread this shit on twitter, facebook, youtube, reddit, every mainstream shithole, this way we reach as much people as possible and make a literal shit hurricane on the mainstream

I need your help on this since I don't have much time to work on this for now, just didn't want you to miss this opportunity

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/657978/Matthew-Scully-Hicks-guilty-dad-murder-adopted-child
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Baby probably deserved it. Maybe it was being homophobic or something.

The only difference between a homo and a pedo is a few more years.

>faggot Aussie couple adopts kid
>media praises them back and forth for a year straight

>turns out they turned the kid into an international CP star and it all went down in flames and the media buried any involvement

>faggot Britbong couple adopts kid

>kill it
Look for the articles, I'm sure they're there. Praise, how brave they are, community fundraisers, people clapping. It's there somewhere. Now all with egg on their face once again.

a good portion of Sup Forums users trying to fearmonger about some secret leftist agenda to push pedos. They know it's utter bullshit, but they push it because a part of them likes such an idea (plus muh narrative).

If Sup Forums actually cared about logic and facts above all else, they would know the left implemented age of consent via jew puppet josaphine butler in the 1800's, who was a massive feminist.

Feminists at their very core (who also make up the left's biggest voting bloc) could never abide the age of consent being lowered and infact...are attempting to raise it.

It directly conflicts with their power over men. The lower AOC is, the more power men have over women. This is why the feminists and by extension, the left....is never, ever going to accept pedoshit.

You have far bigger things to worry about from the left, like the destruction of free speech and literal communism.

Oh and the "jews are going to push pedoshit being legal" as well?

Utter garbage. The jews will make it even more vilified, considering it's a big source of their power (and they just molest kids on their islands anyway).

They can plant CP on anyone, imprison them for life and no-one questions the person's actual guilt at all. It's guilty until proven innocent.

Why the fuck would jews give up such a weapon?

Honestly, some of the fucks on here are so braindead retarded they cannot see past their hatred for their enemies and understand what makes them tick. A shame too, because if they did, they would be more effective at combating them.

i couldnt care fuckin less
maga kekistatnis awoooo

they scour the internet looking for anything gay related so they can keep doing what theyve always done. this stuff. i dont know why they think gays came before they did. i dont go looking for 2 girls 1 cup stuff but i guess all we need is a faggy mgtow or circumcision thread. how can you be born with a dick and then "hate" dicks? nobody does and ill never understand this

>FAGGOTS MURDER ADOPTED BABY GIRL
They should burn obw but who thought it was a good idea to let em adopt in the first place

there's a refutation for all of these. all of these are you. and yours. i dont care enough. hours. and hours. and hours. and nothing changes. because youre diddling yourself and you dont know what youre doing
>removes competition from vag
>doesnt like it
or is it that you dont like vaginas?

Why was she bleeeding from her eyes ?

brain damage...

from circumcision?

Posting memes here is absolutely useless. I repeat, useless, they only reach us who already know the truth, we need to bring more people to reality, get the fuck out there and post on popular media sites and spread the news, has anyone posted this article outside Sup Forums ff's?

where did deaths and sins come from? i'd love for you to answer this and well. if you know your bible it's a simple answer

I thought adoption agencies especially in Europe were very strict with who they allow to adopt ?

>>media praises them back and forth for a year straight
>1 article on abc

The idea of this being a left or right issue as if The Left is some conspiratorial agent and The Right is some force for good - despite the terms encompassing completely opposing philosophies and movements within themselves, especially over such a large span of time - is a poor man’s view of the world. Especially when it comes to the Homintern, as it was called, there is not easy categorisation of left and right. In France, some prominent pederasts like Peyrefitte associated with the far-right, others with the academic left. Foucault and 60s gay lib activists called for removal of age of consent laws.

Damn what a horrible way to go
I hope this fag gets fucking curbstomped in jail

Gay people have PC free pass, or should I say CP... They'll say this is an isolated case, and keep going with the fuckfest until someone stops them

demonic possession would be my guess, probably why the homos killed it

Imagine being so retarded you don’t know where to bleed from

Deploying tier 5 autism

Faggots are probably worst than jews

Solid reasoning. You're right there's no unified conspiracy. However, Feminism and sexual liberation has never been a coherent movement. It often works at cross purposes with itself, since it is reactive and destructive rather than aiming at a positive rational good. (Does feminism actually work to empower and benefit women etc?)

whoops I meant to reply to

Very bad if true
Homosexuals have much higher rates of anti social behavior

>letting faggots adopt children
Why. Literally, why. There clearly is something wrong with them when they seek out a partner with whom they are unable to procreate, why artificially "make" them parents? Just to virtue signal? Just to make them feel better in their deranged brains?
They have to be considered mentally ill. Maybe they can still live worthy lives among us, but for God's sake, don't give them children and don't tell children that this behavior is "okay" or "normal" - it's clearly not.
Political correctness destroys lives, it's time to end this cancer.

>probably
fuck no. for me youre either bi. pro gay. or a literal woman. thats it

Heteros can be degenerate too but gays are always or almost always degenerate, irrational, unhealthy etc.

Refute them then

We need to quit meming and be a real organized politicaL force. Everyone else is just getting terminal memetic cancer. Our memes will get stale and we lose.

The faggot is already behind bars, NYPA

Well, according to the bible, a faggot is lower than a nigger in the sense that a nigger is an animal that needs to stay with its own kind, but a faggot is an abomination that needs to be put to death.
Be warned, there are JIDF pedo shills here trying to derail the thread before the last one was archived.

How is a gay man's ass competition for women?

why should i care what anybody on here says or thinks or anybody anywhere? im confident. i dont need to shit on anybody. jews took over this place and did nothing but pedo shit and anti gay shit. IRL too. so they are an exemption. other than that. ive never gotten anything but compliments and i know why ANYBODY is crap. the fall of mankind. and kikey attacks on Christianity

Death is part of our nature as animal species. Sin doesn't exist.

serpent seed
truvada
why are you talking about males' assholes? gays give you cheap pussy you retard

gone

Thtas why the lord didnt send a preacher to em. I know fags. They equate jesus with hitler(theyre bluepilled he was gr8). They have the reprobate mind and once you give yourself over to it you cannot go back

lies

>implying you wouldn't snap and kill a literally retarded drug baby that wasn't even yours if it turned your existence into hell for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and

You obviously do care a lot, that's why you're posting so much

The problem, anons, is how we disseminate this information.

This is correct. We've already seen that Twitter will censor anything to do with child abuse of any kind, with special attention to sexual matters. Faceberg is risky; these things can be shadowbanned with relative ease, and I admit that I don't know a great deal more than that about FB media penetration. Reddit seems unlikely, but possible. Imgur may be possible under a strategem of "Remember to give adoption agencies more money so they can prevent pedophiles like this from ever getting a chance at children" and having another user follow up with "Yeah, if there's above an X% chance by some metric, you shouldn't risk it. Are we willing to risk a 2/5 chance of a child being abused!?" and then moving the discussion over to certain groups which might have such a probability. Criticisms? I lack image-wizard memery, but would be willing to try my hand at something.

Niggers are animals? What happened to neither Greek nor Jew, user? Beside, what ever was so bad about being animal?

Worthless ad hom. I hope you’re posting from a frankenstein lab with Eve whom might grow you a snake brain with all the death and sin you already created. Christ. Or frogs. You take vaginas and frogs and snakes. Ya failed. Buttblast more. Revert to childhood more. Have PMS less. Become wiser.

Quit assramming niggers then

That's true. They're very hostile and respond with violence if you've ever seen a street preacher or ''conservative'' in their midst.
''Don't cast pearls before swine.''
Jesus was right. There is no use talking, or debating with them. Let them live their miserable, sick lives, then judgment.

Wow.
Faggots really do HATE girls.
Beating up that kid was that homo's hobby.

Truly leaf post

How the fuck do you get angry at a baby

Exactly. I wouldnt waste my time. In fact i would find it merciful to genocide them so no children get diddled.

leafs are not even human

All homos are fags because they were abused as children one way or another

Niggers ass-ram them.

user! You forget yourself. Hide report, and move on. The leaf starts shitposting. The leaf fuels shitposting. Fall not for his shillery! A Banteroo such as you should know better.

Gays take truvada because they're Not engaging in dangerous promiscuous sex. Got it.

Maybe this is why fags hate preachers.

You believe that for no reason except it brings you some kind of sick satisfaction or consolation user.

That's what Islam is for.

Fucking psychocit faggots. Smh

What you're planning on doing is pretty practical, maybe give a try to reddit r/worldnews?

Read the faggot's text messages. That poor baby needed a normal family and was revolting against the queer movement.
I hope there is a special place in hell for the creatures who made this possible.

Where's the LGBT defense force on this thread? Usually they show up around this time spamming their (((science articles))) ad nauseaum

>not killing faggots on sight
Unbelievers, ladies and gentlemen.

>immigrants displace native birthrates
>faggots kill native children

I'm starting to believe the Satanic lizard people stuff.

i hope another faggy hadrian gasses you all

JIDF faggots are here.

I believe it because a lot of them told me they were molested /tried to molest me when I was a kid /openly talk to each other about have sex with underage boys

From the OP's link

>The Scully-Hicks claim Elsie was never the same after this fall and believe a CT scan at this time would have detected health problems that caused her death. However, Elsie did not qualify for a CT scan with the Welsh NHS.

Great healthcare system!

You're annoying

this. that's all it is now. i miss the olden days on here. do what you gotta do hooknoses. ill go research into medieval and modern disappearings of children more. throw the jew down the well. gnite

haha YES lets do this redd- i mean Sup Forums!

Paid shill

youre so based. i cant do this thread. just did the last one. but you WILL win. and ill periodically check in and not say anything. remember. these women have no faces. and no manhoods

I wish

babies aren't human, that's why we have abortion. until it can prove it's a human the parents can abort it. even though it's a postnatal abortion it's still an abortion

The sodomites are, not you.
kek
They go away eventually.
Nasty perverts

lol. have your fun guys. all the world is a stage

The fags i know have personally confirmed this to me

your mom is ted rogers

Fp is asshole, but I still chuckled internally.

baby was literally hitler because it was white.

Man, your whole born-a-buttknocker theory is bullshit. Deal with it

Something like this happened in my home town a few years back... The accused died of "injures sustained during his arrest." I wonder if being gay protects you from getting btfo by the police now adays?

I think multiple sockpuppets would be pretty obvious, especially since I don't have a leddit account. Furthermore, this would be so easy to bury/ban before it got traction in such a fast moving subreddit.

Another idea strikes me. What if we go directly to the source? That is, post it in a gay subreddit, saying 'we need to have a discussion about x' or similar? It's a bit of a gambit, but it would probably make for some excellent new screenshots of gays defending pedophilia. However this is done, the primary driver of the post can't be us.

I think there are two main obstacles to this breaking into a normie zeitgeist. The first is the 'calling gays pedos is bigoted and wayciss and proven wrong!' which will surely be followed by 'this is just one instance! Overall the problem doesn't exist!'

The second is the level of shilling to expect. Any gay/leftist action groups or subreddits will reeeeeeeee their little heads off; this is desirable IF AND ONLY IF this happens after it is too late to stop the momentum of the post. If it's too early, the SHUT IT DOWN will be successful, and we will have to wait until things cool off.

If anyone has some of those studies on 'yes, child abuse, domestic violence, and sexual abuse ARE more common in gay couples' at the ready, it would be most appreciated. We should not let this opportunity pass us by. IOTBW methods are likely a non-option for this message.

If there are more experienced raid/image/psyop anons about, your insight would be appreciated.

did you create the universe?
*pulls up a chair*
fuck it. im here now. let's go. right to 400 posts let's go

They called this girl Satan.

What a bunch of sick fucks.

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/657978/Matthew-Scully-Hicks-guilty-dad-murder-adopted-child

A lot, but not all. I don’t understand what people find appealing about believing all gays are the way they are because of childhood trauma - in the same train of thought as wanting to hoard them all together and kill them. As if a child, on this assumption, once abused, and depending on the effect of that abuse on their lives, is an irredeemable abomination that should be killed. The political appeal is ‘invalidating’ homosexuality by making it perverse, and by implicating homosexuals in child abuse, but it just seems sick and unsympathetic to children who’ve been abused.

How many did you know user? How many did you ask, or have this conversation with?

Perfect neck for a beheading.

Het parents kill and rape their babies regularly but none of you bat an eye. Dumb hypocrites pretending to care about children when all you want is an excuse to push your agenda.

Nope. Being a faggot isnt natural or healthy. But once you get diddled by daddy and turn gay its impossible to readjust. Which is why they need to be killed before they turm others

This is what faggotry has reaped.

How can you not like this you sick fuck?

Mate, I was actually of sentient age and not a teenager/child like you were. I remember this shit all over queensland news etc how brave it all was and how progressive things are getting, there wasn't just one ABC article.

You do know the cunts all fucking pulled their shit even from archives right? They had severe fucking egg on their faces because they literally enabled them to be seemingly untouchable and allowed the child exploiting to happen far more easily than it would've otherwise had they had proper scrutiny.

Dude fuck off with your pedo advocacy bullshit.

People who base their identities on their disgusting degenerate fetishes should never be allowed around kids.

bobbing for apples means sticking your face in a cauldron of boiling oil. in order to be a fraidy cat or to wear the armour of Christ we must fight darkness. you post things you might call fake news and then make up fucking apple stories for genesis because im crazy for seeing the very first couple as a bunch of asshole morons. who bred me. and you. and that is NEVER complimented in the bible. so you do whatever penis garbage you do. and obsess about being hypocrites. and ignore all the curses being sexual. and still youre nothing but a bunch of whores. then we have elements like pharisees and freud and isis and all this shit. and you just dont understand. some aussie kiwi tried to post what i said in other thread. on this. that you all made. always ignoring yourselves. and it only backs up this comment. you want to defeat your own sinning? you need to understand why Christ had nothing to do with vaginas. nor does heaven. now. to understand why assholes are assholes. read this post again...

I always thought it wrong to let gays adopt children.

This was the case with Sodom and Gomorrah.
There is no salvation for these degenerates.